Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #48 (March 4, 2019)

We’re still halfway in and Valkyrie never awakened ts Evolution yet.
Valt probably didn’t have that in mind before thinking about battling Phi.
(Feb. 25, 2019  9:13 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: We’re still halfway in and Valkyrie never awakened ts Evolution yet.
Valt probably didn’t have that in mind before thinking about battling Phi.
It's going to happen soon.
The scene is the preview where Phi is going nuts, I am thinking he obtains 0 and Atomic otherwise there was no point releasing dP with 0At. Maybe they will do it.
(Feb. 26, 2019  10:08 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: The scene is the preview where Phi is going nuts, I am thinking he obtains 0 and Atomic otherwise there was no point releasing dP with 0At. Maybe they will do it.
Of course there was a point. Why release the same parts again when that would have so many downfalls. It would be bad for takara since many people who are not serious will skip out on Phoenix because it had the same parts as Revive and they bought Phoenix, and it is arguably bad for us since we just got the parts and do not want them, it is much better than getting 10 friction to be honest.
Ok...Cho-Z might not be fixed but y my boi spriggan tho? Leopard was fixed...looking at shu he's at his pose where he launches...could go either ways 1. he is actually battling the group against cho-z. 2. He's mentoring Aiga like he did to Fubuki earlier. 2nd option seems logical so I'm gonna root out for it.
This episode is about training to beat Phi, train to avoid the wing got push back or train to reboot the wing sticking out again when Aiga commands, like Spriggan could change mode in the middle of the battle?
Technically it's not possible for Achilles to change mode in the middle of the battle dimension driver is different from zeta
You have to rotate the driver to change mode which can't be done in the middle of a battle and in case of zeta it's different
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:07 PM)Alain Ash Wrote: Technically it's not possible for Achilles to change mode in the middle of the battle dimension driver is different from zeta
You have to rotate the driver to change mode which can't be done in the middle of a battle  and in case of zeta iW
What if the rotating wheel hits the wall of the stadium? With the rest of the Beyblade spinning, the wheel will stay in the same position, shifting the modes.
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:20 PM)Alain Ash Wrote: We have to just have to wait and see
About the whole “mode change during battle thing”
how do you add the "Spoilers: Click to view" Thing? I'm a nub at WBO please forgive me.
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:07 PM)Alain Ash Wrote: Technically it's not possible for Achilles to change mode in the middle of the battle dimension driver is different from zeta
You have to rotate the driver to change mode which can't be done in the middle of a battle  and in case of zeta it's different

dude my Dimension switches modes like 3 times every battle lol
I think Aiga vs Phi is not happening in this episode but next episode. This might be a training filler.
(Feb. 28, 2019  3:35 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I think Aiga vs Phi is not happening in this episode but next episode. This might be a training filler.

It IS a Filler
(Feb. 28, 2019  3:58 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  3:35 AM)Aadi Lui Wrote: I think Aiga vs Phi is not happening in this episode but next episode. This might be a training filler.

It IS a Filler

Yeah I know. We saw that in the preview I was just wondering if Aiga vs Phi is going to happen in this episode. Nope That ain't happening here. Next Episode.
Anybody can make broken dead phoenix(Photoshop) it would really awesome
(Mar. 01, 2019  2:09 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: When is episode 49

March 4th like it says in the title
(Feb. 09, 2019  8:21 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 48) Our Beyblade!
俺たちのベイブレード!
Oretachi no Beiburēdo!
March 4, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/nIzy5xR.jpg

Note: 3 days after my birthday, lol.
Happy late birthday Dranzer!!!

(Feb. 28, 2019  3:58 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

It IS a Filler
Could show us cliffhangers where the ranking match is announced at the end of the episode to hype the viewers yk. We don't know yet. But yeah majority of this ep will be training.
Episode 48 summary:
Aiga's battle with Phi is set. Alongside his friends from Beigoma Academy, Aiga begins his training to defeat Phi.  But against Phi's incredibly powerful Dead Phoenix, Aiga struggles to find a trump card. Suddenly, Shu Kurenai appears at Beigoma Academy! Shu gives Aiga a test on how to beat Dead Phoenix, but will Aiga be able to pass?
(Mar. 04, 2019  2:28 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode 48 summary:
Aiga's battle with Phi is set. Alongside his friends from Beigoma Academy, Aiga begins his training to defeat Phi.  But against Phi's incredibly powerful Dead Phoenix, Aiga struggles to find a trump card. Suddenly, Shu Kurenai appears at Beigoma Academy! Shu gives Aiga a test on how to beat Dead Phoenix, but will Aiga be able to pass?

Oh cool My imagination is going wild. All these questions are coming to my mind
1) Will Dead Phoenix get 0 Atomic ?
2) What is Shu doing ?
3) Where is Valt ?
4) Where is Free ? We saw him travelling somewhere in episode 47
These guys should be part too. Wish they also brought back Lui, Houi and Kyle for training
How can I watch beyblade burst episodes live any website???
(Mar. 04, 2019  9:27 AM)chroniclebey Wrote: How can I watch beyblade burst episodes live any website???

You can watch here http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo

Or use a VPN, use Japan, open Incognito Mode and search ベイブレード バースト 超z エピソード (with episode number)

You're welcome Smile
Shu rocked today, Feeling bad not to record, But will download and upload