Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #48 (March 4, 2019)

Spriggan's fixed
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:27 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Spriggan's fixed

There's still hope for Valkyrie vs Spriggan.
i have a feeling aiga won't win against phi, in the preview to next ep, his little sister was crying, also usually the antagonist final battle is ep 50-51, it just doesn't line up, i feel phi will beat aiga just, but then phi will move onto valt after aiga
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:28 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: i have a feeling aiga won't win against phi, in the preview to next ep, his little sister was crying, also usually the antagonist final battle is ep 50-51, it just doesn't line up, i feel phi will beat aiga just, but then phi will move onto valt after aiga

Very unlikely, also I want Aiga to beat the carp outta Phi.
Not an episode review but noteworthy spoiler. (May not be 100% true)

Episode was Okish ~_~

Not that Good.

Now Can anyone Explain How CZ-S repaired ? >=<
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:33 AM)renidage Wrote:

Beyblade Burst Cho-Z Episode 49 Preview !
Aiga vs Phi

Wrong thread, And I am first on YT as always
Does anyone have the ep recorded forgot about today
Beyblade Burst Super-Z - Episode 48 (Review)
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Does anyone have the ep recorded forgot about today

checking corocoro, will upload soon as I get it.
I did not recorded today, because I thought it was just a filler, but Half Filler and Half Shu.

I am in japan- By VPN, Anyone knows by what time corocoro will will be done uploading the episode
I don't like how spriggan got fixed the next ep lol why can't they do it to Fafnir? Free could have trained Aiga. choz is confusing
Not a review, just thoughts.
Alright now I'll review the episode for reals this time.

so it is chanses for aiga to loose? how will they do the final battle then? valt vs phi? that seems not right...
I guess beys can be fixed if they have all parts they can glue it i guess...

Hades couldnt be fixed cause phi took away a small part

Fafnir couldn't be fixed because phi broke it into pieces and it was destroyed brutally.2 microscopic broken gF layer parts were left back in the stadium
When free went back ....the stadium was already cleaned
(Mar. 04, 2019  12:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B2W4qD1...sp=sharing
thank me later

I'd rather thank you now. Thank you!

I missed the beginning of the episode before.
Is there a version which has no watermark in the ep
(Mar. 04, 2019  1:36 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Is there a version which has no watermark in the ep

There should not be
I uploaded Corocoro one, and anime sites upload the same
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright now I'll review the episode for reals this time.

(Mar. 04, 2019  1:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2019  11:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright now I'll review the episode for reals this time.

LOL good one.

(Mar. 04, 2019  12:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B2W4qD1...sp=sharing
thank me later
Thanks for this.Smile
Alright, the episode was really cool. It was a fun episode to build the hype for the next one.

The thing that bugged me was
Either way, I love this series so much and I had a lot of fun with it. Seeing some awesome battles and all those characters jut makes me feel happy. Sadly it's near the end. Hopefully GT will be as awesome as this Cho-Z season!
(Mar. 04, 2019  10:17 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Shu rocked today, Feeling bad not to record, But will download and upload

Thanks bro, please do it asap.