Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #47 (February 25, 2019)

(Feb. 10, 2019  3:07 AM)KnightPro Wrote: I feel like Valkyrie will be the last to break. Hence slash valkyrie. Then Cho Z Achilles vs Dead Phoenix will be the final ending battle

I hope not, I know you like Aiga but he doesn't deserve to win after destroying Winning Valkyrie.
I don't see valt battling phi the series is coming to end it got only 3 more episodes if aiga is going to battle it will take 2 episodes and we get only one episode in which I think valt trains / advices aiga remember how gingka trained zyro I think it's gonna be like that
Aiga most likely is the one beating phi , the plot is on his side either way. Whether we like it or not his the main character and phi is the main villain so it's bound to happen. If the put valt which is very possible it will be 50/50 with a chance that cho valkyrie gets broken.
(Feb. 10, 2019  4:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: Aiga most likely is the one beating phi , the plot is on his side either way wanted or not his the main character and phi us the main villain so it's bound to happen.  If the put valt which is very possible  it will be 50/50 with a chance that cho valkyrie gets broken.

Aiga probably beats Phi but loses to Valt.
This burst franchise just SUCKS!!!!!!
And that's because :
SHU IS ALWAYS THE TRAGIC HERO HERE .
The writers always target shu to get more attention to the show .Beleive it or not but this is reality .
The writers never cared about shu fans .
The made his bey to break against lui , made him a villain , and then in turbo they did not utilise his real potential and now they will make him lose and probably his bey will be broken .
He has been kept beneath the protagonist , has been oppressed , has been exploited and he failed to live his dream and then the focus shifted to aiga and valt
Now he is being used as a sacrifice .
The writers have WASTED HIS TALENT .
He has never been able to rise to the top .
And that is the BITTER TRUTH !!!!
Only one thing can happen, I am sorry Shu fans but we all know that Spriggan is going to break. # Destruction continues
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:43 AM)Fusion core Wrote: This burst franchise just SUCKS!!!!!!
And that's because :
SHU IS ALWAYS THE TRAGIC HERO HERE .
The writers always target shu to get more attention to the show .Beleive it or not but this is reality .
The writers never cared about shu fans .
The made his bey to break against lui , made him a villain , and then in turbo they did not utilise his real potential and now they will make him lose and probably his bey will be broken .
He has been kept beneath the protagonist  , has been oppressed , has been exploited and he failed to live his dream and then the focus shifted to aiga and valt
Now he is being used as a sacrifice .
The writers have WASTED HIS TALENT .
He has never been able to rise to the top .
And that is the BITTER TRUTH !!!!

Calm down dude. Aren't you overreacting just a little?

You're forgetting that Shu already has a really high win record in the previous seasons so if he kept winning, that would be incredibly boring. Making him lose does make it somewhat shocking for the fans, but we all expect the really strong bladers to lose a match at one point, and it's normally near the final episodes.

Don't forget that the bad stuff that's happened to Shu before this episode (maybe) was entirely his fault, it's his fault he broke Storm Spriggan, it's his fault for becoming the villain.
As for Shu not utilizing his full potential, well it'll happen here against Phi no doubt. And while it's true Shu will never become a world champion, that's inevitable because he isn't the main star, Aiga and Valt are (Hearts becoming one was integrated into the plot). Not to mention it happened with Kai Hiwaitari and Kyoya Tategami, why should it be different here?

Some of you Shu fans really need to relax and accept that he will lose sometimes.
Jinbee, your third option is soo good! If Shu pulls even half of Kai vs Brooklyn it would be awesome! I just hope it won't turn out to be Kai vs Brooklyn Round 1 Wink

And Totally agree with Jinbee about the debate here too. To be honest, I am Shu fan too, and I am gonna mention this that yes, if Spriggan breaks it will be the height of things and it will be the first beyblade in the history to break in all three seasons. I will be sad, but I won't let it take over me, and will get over it and not make it an over annoying issue. Shu had his time in the lime light, now it's time to pass on the torch to Aiga and group. The sooner you accept this fact, the less it will hurt.
And as far Shu's potential matters, we have seen what the dude's capabilities are in the previous two seasons, and know that this is/will be for the plot. And Spriggan's true potential will surely be shown in this battle, so from one Shu fan to another, calm down , don't blame the writers for being cruel with Shu and just enjoy the battle no matter what the outcome is, some things are bound to happen. But of course, don't lose hope, and keep your fingers crossed.
its not really that shu potential is wasted its more that his potential is to high he is label as w prodigy, when you have a character like that it will overshadow the others and make then not really impressive granted its a little disappointing that despite being one of the best a burst he doesn't have a title at all is unfortunate not even a national title , meanwhile lui has more then 5 , the could've given one run as world or national champ an make him lose it just like hearts. but at the end like I said his potential is to great to a degree just like phi their no guarantee he'll get the world title despite being that good and possible deserve a title run , think of it like a kyoya situation like jinbee pointed he was very strong and very talented but never got what fans wants or ryuga for many fans this guys were better than ginkga (which I personally agree) but the story is focus on the main their the wall to be surpassed its as simple as that but keep in mind that doesn't mean that their either weaker are not better that's just how the plot goes. so shu fans doesn't need to get angry cause that character whether fans wanted it or not possibly is one if not the strongest and most talented blader in burst era even without a title just like ryuga was or kyoya in their era.
(Feb. 10, 2019  3:07 AM)The KnightPro Wrote: I feel like Valkyrie will be the last to break. Hence slash valkyrie. Then Cho Z Achilles vs Dead Phoenix will be the final ending battle

That is probably unlikely since the writers really baby Valt even though he is not the main character. If they really wanted this season to be great (which I doubt since this is obviously about money) then they would have Aiga beat Dead Phoenix and stick to the main idea of the season which was simply Aiga taking Valt on in order to become the world champion. As for Shu, he most likely will have his bey destroyed to make things even more tense and dramatic than before.
SH** OMG Spriggan if you break I swear I'll never talk to TT and make a rant video. PHOENIX DO NOT bREAK our fav line! I'll take a loss but not a breakage again!

(Feb. 09, 2019  5:02 PM)TheDeadMeme Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2019  4:05 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I think it's clear Shu is loosing this one. But if Spriggan breaks it will be the BIGGEST waste of potential in Beyblade history. I mean it's Shu we're talking about. He needs to be relevant. He hasn't even fought Valt, or anyone except Aiga even! Again, breaking Spriggan will surely anger a LOT of people.

Well you're right about that. Shu has several fangirls! Anyways, it probably will break. Knowing that dP is gonna get 0. Maybe in the episode, Valt will train with Shu? But I expect Spriggian to break

That actually makes a lot of freaking sense man. Good point, it makes sense now why Spriggan will lose. But where would the atomic driver come from? hmm...Hazard? that's the only bey I can think of from cho-z line.

(Feb. 09, 2019  10:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I believe 3 things can happen here to our favourite silver haired dude:
1. Shu loses spectacularly and Phi entertains all of us by breaking his Spriggan, which would be pretty interesting. I'd love to see how Shu takes it.
2. Shu just loses but his bey remains intact for training Aiga maybe? The least interesting choice.
3. Shu pulls a Kai vs Brooklyn Round 2 and wins, driving Phi insane, it could motivate Phi to make perfect Phoenix.

Whatever happens, I cannot wait.

Now I'll criticize and agree what you said earlier. I agree on all these can happen. 
3. is probably the most I can't see happening cuz Phi already evolved rP to dP why devolving the same Phoenix to make "Perfect Phoenix" you know...pP was probably for the competitive combo in tournies. 
2. another option I can see happening but I find it lame tbh, if Fafnir can break, then Spriggan should even though Fafnir is whole lot better than Spriggan.
1. This WILL happen I guarantee you (sorry Shu fans) hands down it makes a lot of freaking sense. Phi broke 4 beys this will be the 5th breakage, making Aiga even mad for the finale ep 51 battle yk.
(Feb. 10, 2019  7:28 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Now I'll criticize and agree what you said earlier. I agree on all these can happen. 
3. is probably the most I can't see happening cuz Phi already evolved rP to dP why devolving the same Phoenix to make "Perfect Phoenix" you know...pP was probably for the competitive combo in tournies. 
2. another option I can see happening but I find it lame tbh, if Fafnir can break, then Spriggan should even though Fafnir is whole lot better than Spriggan.
1. This WILL happen I guarantee you (sorry Shu fans) hands down it makes a lot of freaking sense. Phi broke 4 beys this will be the 5th breakage, making Aiga even mad for the finale ep 51 battle yk.

3. Ah yeah that did happen didn't it? I was hoping his core magically changes.

2. Yeah it is a lame outcome, but what do you mean Fafnir is better than Spriggan? Spriggan in the show should be on par with Fafnir by now, if not maybe better, after all he is a super skilled blader with a fancy Cho Z bey. Real life logic doesn't necessarily apply in the show.

1. It probably will happen, but we'll just wait and see. It is exciting regardless.
(Feb. 10, 2019  7:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  7:28 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Now I'll criticize and agree what you said earlier. I agree on all these can happen. 

3. Ah yeah that did happen didn't it? I was hoping his core magically changes.

2. Yeah it is a lame outcome, but what do you mean Fafnir is better than Spriggan? Spriggan in the show should be on par with Fafnir by now, if not maybe better, after all he is a super skilled blader with a fancy Cho Z bey. Real life logic doesn't necessarily apply in the show.

1. It probably will happen, but we'll just wait and see. It is exciting regardless.

2. No I meant Free is better than Shu overall. Cho-Z S will be harder to break cuz of the burst stoppers, but hey it's anime anything is possible. I did wanted to see Valt, Free, Lui against Shu as an unofficial match meaning no title match just for fun in anime before the breakage. At least it would be a dream come true for most of the fans you know. Alas, that's not the case now if ya excuse me I'm gonna make a rant video lmao ;-;
(Feb. 10, 2019  7:52 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  7:46 PM)Jinbee Wrote: 3. Ah yeah that did happen didn't it? I was hoping his core magically changes.

2. No I meant Free is better than Shu overall. Cho-Z S will be harder to break cuz of the burst stoppers, but hey it's anime anything is possible. I did wanted to see Valt, Free, Lui against Shu as an unofficial match meaning no title match just for fun in anime before the breakage. At least it would be a dream come true for most of the fans you know. Alas, that's not the case now if ya excuse me I'm gonna make a rant video lmao ;-;
Free is not better than Shu.
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  7:52 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: 2. No I meant Free is better than Shu overall. Cho-Z S will be harder to break cuz of the burst stoppers, but hey it's anime anything is possible. I did wanted to see Valt, Free, Lui against Shu as an unofficial match meaning no title match just for fun in anime before the breakage. At least it would be a dream come true for most of the fans you know. Alas, that's not the case now if ya excuse me I'm gonna make a rant video lmao ;-;
Free is not better than Shu.

Well the only battle we ever had Shu battled against Free was the exhibition battle in the New York Bulls selections, Shu lost in Left spin I repeat "Left Spin". Some say Shu is better, others say Free is better, but I find myself that Free is better than Shu, and that's my justification so yeah. Bitter truth, hoped a rematch between the 2.
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:33 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: Free is not better than Shu.

Well the only battle we ever had Shu battled against Free was the exhibition battle in the New York Bulls selections, Shu lost in Left spin I repeat "Left Spin". Some say Shu is better, others say Free is better, but I find myself that Free is better than Shu, and that's my justification so yeah. Bitter truth, hoped a rematch between the 2.

You mean that one match that happened two years ago? That match is pretty irrelevant nowadays, especially seeing as both of them got stronger. Theoretically with his Burst stoppers, he'll not burst as easily against Free now.
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:13 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:33 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Well the only battle we ever had Shu battled against Free was the exhibition battle in the New York Bulls selections, Shu lost in Left spin I repeat "Left Spin". Some say Shu is better, others say Free is better, but I find myself that Free is better than Shu, and that's my justification so yeah. Bitter truth, hoped a rematch between the 2.

You mean that one match that happened two years ago? That match is pretty irrelevant nowadays, especially seeing as both of them got stronger. Theoretically with his Burst stoppers, he'll not burst as easily against Free now.

He cannot defeat Free now.

If you understood What I mean.
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:33 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2019  10:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: Free is not better than Shu.

well that's hardly a evidence though after that match shu became way stronger,  if it had happen later the series it would've ended differently , we can even take the lui match as an example when free burst lui to defeated him but shu obliterated and completely over lui and broke nL in 2 half when he fought him. and we all know how strong lui , shu by the end of god had already reach the level of free , it took multiple rounds for valt to beat shu even if we were to use that free body give up their no guarantee he would've beat valt . but depending on the phi vs shu match it will decide who's stronger are if their equal , if phi tries harder cause shu push him farther than free did than it will settle it but to me their on equal ground in super z.

(Feb. 11, 2019  3:14 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:13 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You mean that one match that happened two years ago? That match is pretty irrelevant nowadays, especially seeing as both of them got stronger. Theoretically with his Burst stoppers, he'll not burst as easily against Free now.

He cannot defeat Free now.

i think he means if the fight now free has more chance to burst. but the burst stopper gimmick was proven not to be invincible both hearts and kit already has proven that the can be knockout and outspin, or if phi break spriggan than it would means the can be overpowered as well.
(Feb. 11, 2019  3:34 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:33 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Well the only battle we ever had Shu battled against Free was the exhibition battle in the New York Bulls selections, Shu lost in Left spin I repeat "Left Spin". Some say Shu is better, others say Free is better, but I find myself that Free is better than Shu, and that's my justification so yeah. Bitter truth, hoped a rematch between the 2.

well that's hardly a evidence though after that match shu became way stronger,  if it had happen later the series it would've ended differently , we can even take the lui match as an example when free burst lui to defeated him but shu obliterated and completely over lui and broke nL in 2 half when he fought him. and we all know how strong lui , shu by the end of god had already reach the level of free , it took multiple rounds for valt to beat shu even if we were to use that free body give up their no guarantee he would've beat valt . but depending on the phi vs shu match it will decide who's stronger are if their equal , if phi tries harder cause shu push him farther than free did than it will settle it but to me their on equal ground in super z.

(Feb. 11, 2019  3:14 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: He cannot defeat Free now.

i think he means if the fight now free has more chance to burst. but the burst stopper gimmick was proven not to be invincible both hearts and kit already has proven that the can be knockout and outspin, or if phi break spriggan than it would means the can be overpowered as well.

I think he means because Geist Fafnier is broken...
oh yea I understood what he meant. I was saying what how it could've been if the had that fight as an explanation to what jinbee might wanted to say.
(Feb. 11, 2019  5:28 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: oh yea I understood what he meant. I was saying what how it could've been if the had that fight as an explanation to what jinbee might wanted to say.

Oh yeah yeah I see what you mean.
Wild Butthurt Shu Fan Huh?

-You Haven activated my trap card!
Hey guys i do not undestand why there is such a huge outcry among shu fans that spriggan will break or shu will lose . It does not matter weather shu wins or loses . Its all about weather he gives his best or not . Just think we have not seen the good shu battling with his real spirit after storm spriggan broke and that's a long time . Even if shu lost in that match i liked the way he battled . Many people complained when fafnir broke but in the battle free had given it all and you ought to respect that . I was not disappointed when fafnir broke and if shu battles phi in the same way then i wont be disappointed either . The message that beyblade has always been trying to convey is that it does not matter whether you win or lose but if you have fun battling and if you have given your best . Dont take me otherwise i personally am a big fan of shu . Just ask did you like the evil shu or the dark aiga even if they won ???
ITS TIME TO SEE THE REAL SHU BATTLING
THE SHU WHOM WE ALL LIKE .....
Burst has always been rather unpredictable, I doubt they will break spriggan.
I think Phi will get 0 disc from Shu after breaking Spriggan and will get atomic's red ring from a piece of Zeta and the black part from wall frame. Maybe ??