Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #43 (January 28, 2019)

Where I come from (mainly some dumb writing websites, etc), a lot of people have been very angered. Honestly Im not overreacting about Fafnir and what other Beys came to, but some people are downright crying (Especially the massive fangirls, who go “Free senpai nuuuu!!)”)

At this point in Burst, Beys breaking and shattering to different degrees is not 100% surprising anymore (or at least, to me. Shocking somewhat, but not enough to make me enraged)
(Jan. 28, 2019  7:08 PM)KnightPro Wrote: My guess is remaining for this season is that Valkyrie will get broken, Spriggan has a 50/50 percent of getting broken. And I think Achilles will be the one to defeat Dead Phoenix at the end. Then we go into the new system

WHAT THE ....................
(Jan. 28, 2019  7:49 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Where I come from (mainly some dumb writing websites, etc), a lot of people have been very angered. Honestly Im not overreacting about Fafnir and what other Beys came to, but some people are downright crying (Especially the massive fangirls, who go “Free senpai nuuuu!!)”)

At this point in Burst, Beys breaking and shattering to different degrees is not 100% surprising anymore (or at least, to me. Shocking somewhat, but not enough to make me enraged)

I think that aiga valt and shu are going to vs phi with a 3 on 1 battle
(Jan. 28, 2019  8:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  7:49 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Where I come from (mainly some dumb writing websites, etc), a lot of people have been very angered. Honestly Im not overreacting about Fafnir and what other Beys came to, but some people are downright crying (Especially the massive fangirls, who go “Free senpai nuuuu!!)”)

And with what youre saying about this, Im not sure if this is some intended marketting system or not. With (potentially, in the future) countless of real-world Beys breaking, maybe that will prompt people to buy even more Beys? Or at least spread the message that so-and-so are powerful Beys to buy

(Note: Im aware that so-and-so messages and marketting strategies arent intended, etc. Just sharing my thoughts)
(Jan. 28, 2019  8:45 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I think that aiga valt and shu are going to vs phi with a 3 on 1 battle

I'm not sure I like this, but it would have made more sense. We saw that even if Free goes full power (and he's never done this so far), Phi still crushes him really hard. It's not like it was even close, if I got it right Valt and Kit were saying that Phi could have finished the battle in the second round. 
And Free was one of the best bladers in the whole cast, I can't imagine how strong Phi really is.
R.I.P. Geist Fafnir and Valt's current reign as Champion.
(Jan. 28, 2019  8:55 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2019  8:45 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I think that aiga valt and shu are going to vs phi with a 3 on 1 battle

I'm not sure I like this, but it would have made more sense. We saw that even if Free goes full power (and he's never done this so far), Phi still crushes him really hard. It's not like it was even close, if I got it right Valt and Kit were saying that Phi could have finished the battle in the second round. And Free was one of the best bladers in the whole cast, I can't imagine how strong Phi really is.

Valt did beat Free when he used his chouzetsu wings. In a 3 on 1 Phi would probably lose, he can not use his Armor on 3 beys at the same time (or at least I think).
Ok.. after this ep i got so mad.. Phi is to op its ruining the series
One Thing I don't like that returning characters like Free and Shu, come into the anime and only beat Agia then disappear. I would like to see them fight other like Shu vs Hearts and I get that TT is only making evolutions for money but still it would be nice for them to get more Screen time besides beat and teaching Agia then losing to him or someone else. Edit: Also I think Is Cho-Z Spriggan breaks it would a waste of having Shu return just to beat Agia and then lose to Agia then get his bey broken.
(Jan. 28, 2019  10:06 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: One Thing I don't like that returning characters like Free and Shu, come into the anime and only beat Agia then disappear. I would like to see them fight other like Shu vs Hearts and  I get that TT is only making evolutions for money but still it would be nice for them to get more Screen time besides beat and teaching Agia then losing to him or someone else. Edit: Also I think Is Cho-Z Spriggan breaks it would a waste of having Shu return just to beat Agia and then lose to Agia then get his bey broken.

if you're talking to that training when Aiga got Cho-Z Achilles,that hardly counts as a loss tho
Damn, this is whack.

Although for me at least, I don't feel this to be all that shocking, I guess I've been desensitized because of all the breakages this season. To me, it justs feels like a cheap way to get exaggerated emotions out of a character, especially since all of them have the E X A C T same reaction. Like ik they love their beyblades and what not, but bruh, ya probably got money, replace it or sum. Also, iirc this was only Free's 3rd battle this season, and that's it, wasted potential imo.
Especially since Free was one of the best characters last season, although it might sound strange, I liked his simplistic motivation to win the most about him. Also due to the fact that his extreme desire to win is hidden by his rather relaxed exterior, although, you somewhat subtly get hints about his 'inner fire' from the very first battle.

tldr; why TT, this ain't good marketing. Hell, you might've turned off a good majority of the young fanbase from getting dP, since I'm betting they loved Fafnir and now want nothing to do with Phoenix
Guys I have an idea, what I’d phi actually beats everyone, And breaks their blade, even the final battle, then we would get s4. Idk
I'm personally hoping Lui makes a comeback. I'd love to see him defeat Dead Phoenix, but that probably won't happen. But I do hope we see him again. Who knows, maybe he'll help Aiga train.

I'd also love to see Aiga and Hearts become allies, if not friends. I feel that there's so much more that can be said about Phi and Heart's backstory (get on that, fanfiction writers), and I'd think it'd be cool to see Aiga and Hearts bond.
For the English name, They'll say Phoenix the Destroyer
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:23 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Damn, this is whack.

Although for me at least, I don't feel this to be all that shocking, I guess I've been desensitized because of all the breakages this season. To me, it justs feels like a cheap way to get exaggerated emotions out of a character, especially since all of them have the E X A C T same reaction. Like ik they love their beyblades and what not, but bruh, ya probably got money, replace it or sum. Also, iirc this was only Free's 3rd battle this season, and that's it, wasted potential imo.
Especially since Free was one of the best characters last season, although it might sound strange, I liked his simplistic motivation to win the most about him. Also due to the fact that his extreme desire to win is hidden by his rather relaxed exterior, although, you somewhat subtly get hints about his 'inner fire' from the very first battle.

tldr; why TT, this ain't good marketing. Hell, you might've turned off a good majority of the young fanbase from getting dP, since I'm betting they loved Fafnir and now want nothing to do with Phoenix

They don't have the same reactions. Lui and Valt didn't really care lol and the only sad breakages were storm spriggan and now gF.
(Jan. 30, 2019  1:41 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  4:23 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Damn, this is whack.

They don't have the same reactions. Lui and Valt didn't really care lol and the only sad breakages were storm spriggan and now gF.

Given Lui' s personality it  was obvious ,Valt on the other hand was more worried about Aiga.Valt is that kinda a guy he would put his friends before himself. this explains their behaviour.
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:38 PM)Half_Blood Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  1:41 PM)Limetka Wrote: They don't have the same reactions. Lui and Valt didn't really care lol and the only sad breakages were storm spriggan and now gF.

Given Lui' s personality it  was obvious ,Valt on the other hand was more worried about Aiga.Valt is that kinda a guy he would put his friends before himself. this explains their behaviour.

I agree with the Valt part,but
but let's get back on topic,right?
(Jan. 30, 2019  9:24 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  3:38 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: Given Lui' s personality it  was obvious ,Valt on the other hand was more worried about Aiga.Valt is that kinda a guy he would put his friends before himself. this explains their behaviour.

I agree with the Valt part,but

What I meant was Lui is not that kinda blader who will brood over his breakage,He will move on try and get better,like how Valt moved on unlike Shu
(Jan. 28, 2019  10:06 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: One Thing I don't like that returning characters like Free and Shu, come into the anime and only beat Agia then disappear. I would like to see them fight other like Shu vs Hearts and  I get that TT is only making evolutions for money but still it would be nice for them to get more Screen time besides beat and teaching Agia then losing to him or someone else. Edit: Also I think Is Cho-Z Spriggan breaks it would a waste of having Shu return just to beat Agia and then lose to Agia then get his bey broken.

I totally, Agree with you good point.
(Jan. 31, 2019  6:40 AM)Half_Blood Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  9:24 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I agree with the Valt part,but

What I meant was Lui is not that kinda blader who will brood over his breakage,He will move on try and get better,like how Valt moved on unlike Shu

ok,now I get it,sorry