Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #43 (January 28, 2019)

where the heck is lui ? This will be So hyped like next episode of Boruto .... Phi costume is so dope....???
Hey everybody here I need your predictions or suggestions on phi vs free battle
Please tell me your predictions and suggestions
Here are my predictions .
FAFNIR BREAKS AND FREE LOSES BECAUSE EP TITLE IS GOD OF "DESTRUCTION"
I want free to lose in a somewhat same way as shu lost to lui in season 1 . I want fafnir to break by itself rather than being broken by phi . Anyways its kinda certain that fafnir is going to break which has also been suggested by many others . Also some other big bladers are probably going to face the same fate . But want phi to remain undefeated in this season . Maybe he defeats valt too as he said before and finally defeat aiga and breaks his bey . This may hurt .
(Jan. 22, 2019  11:55 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Here are my predictions .  
FAFNIR BREAKS AND FREE LOSES BECAUSE EP TITLE IS GOD OF "DESTRUCTION"
I want free to lose in a somewhat same way as shu lost to lui in season 1 . I want fafnir to break by itself rather than being broken by phi . Anyways its kinda certain that fafnir is going to break which has also been suggested by many others . Also some other big bladers are probably going to face the same fate . But want phi to remain undefeated in this season . Maybe he defeats valt too as he said before and finally defeat aiga and breaks his bey . This may hurt .
So i think its safe to say there is gonna be a next season
It did say in the episode description that Phi wanted to break Fafnir to enrage Valt
I know this off the topic guys but
I think Valkyrie and Achilles have some kind of relation anyone observed that Achilles looks like a knight with sword and shield
Where as Valkyrie looks like King riding a horse
In the opening also there's a shot showing Valkyrie and Achilles avatars battling in Black and White many of may not observe it because it comes just a moment and in ep 44 the episode name is something kingdom so If I'm correct we can get more information about this in this episode
(Jan. 22, 2019  7:51 PM)Alain Ash Wrote: I know this off the topic guys but
I think Valkyrie and Achilles have some kind of relation anyone observed  that Achilles looks like a knight with sword and shield
Where as Valkyrie looks like King riding a horse
In the opening also there's a shot showing Valkyrie and Achilles avatars battling in Black and White many of may not observe it because it comes just a moment and in ep 44 the episode name is something kingdom so If I'm correct we can get more information about this in this episode

considering Aiga literally made Achilles inspired by Winning Valkyrie,it makes sense they are similar
This episode marks the return of the original gen battles

Dragon Vs phoenix
U get it right?

(Jan. 19, 2019  2:10 PM)g2_ Wrote: Phi is not losing this one.

(Jan. 22, 2019  8:43 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: This episode marks the return of the original gen battles

Dragon Vs phoenix
U get it right?

Actually a griffin is the combination of an Eagle and Lion, although I can see how the Fafnir avatar looks as if it has a beak. 

On another topic, I would not mind if they finished Free’s bey off at all. it’s not like he had any relevance this season - although, it would be pretty ironic if they finished him off on his first relevant battle.
(Jan. 22, 2019  8:43 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: This episode marks the return of the original gen battles

Dragon Vs phoenix
U get it right?

Actually Fafnir is the Nordic Dragon Of Greed

Dragon Vs phoenix
U get it right?

You're correct ahout fafnir being a dragon, an the norse mythology he was a dwarf but was curse to become a dragon cause of he was so greedy.
I think that phi is going to do the red eye impression
I think free will put up a good fight against phi but fafnir will break at last
Free looks like he is giving it all like in God. I don't think Phi will break geist Fafnir bc thats like a big f you Free fans and that'll ruin Free and how he was no. 1 in God and they are making him bad
(Jan. 23, 2019  7:52 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Free looks like he is giving it all like in God. I don't think Phi will break geist Fafnir bc thats like a big f you Free fans and that'll ruin Free and how he was no. 1 in God and they are making him bad

But the episode title says God of "DESTRUCTION" Dead phoenix .
(Jan. 23, 2019  7:52 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Free looks like he is giving it all like in God. I don't think Phi will break geist Fafnir bc thats like a big f you Free fans and that'll ruin Free and how he was no. 1 in God and they are making him bad

As Grey implied, the producers dont care whether they make a character look bad or not. It is not about the fans

Well, Free is no longer the no.1 blader, his status as such is gone. Valt and Shu (I think) have likely outclassed him by now. Phi is the main antagonist, who are generally among the strongest of the series, and Phi himself has proven how menacing and ridiculously powerful he is, given that he broke Dead Hades and Z Achilles, so being beaten by him isn't going to make Free look bad, Free is definitely going to put up some form of a fight before being badly whooped.
(Jan. 24, 2019  12:39 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Well, Free is no longer the no.1 blader, his status as such is gone. Valt and Shu (I think) have likely outclassed him by now. Phi is the main antagonist, who are generally among the strongest of the series, and Phi himself has proven how menacing and ridiculously powerful he is, given that he broke Dead Hades and Z Achilles, so being beaten by him isn't going to make Free look bad, Free is definitely going to put up some form of a fight before being badly whooped.

Well maybe the writers are planning for the next season's plot
Hey guys bad news for y'all :
There are speculations that phi will defeat at least one strong blader other than free in the upcoming episodes . And that blader is most probably stronger than free and there are only three such bladers VALT , AIGA and SHU .
(Jan. 24, 2019  11:45 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Hey guys bad news for y'all :
There are speculations that phi will defeat at least one strong blader other than free in the upcoming episodes . And that blader is most probably stronger than free and there are only three such bladers VALT , AIGA and SHU .

According to trailer Phi Plans to break Fafnir to worry Valt, and that means................ Rebirth-Slash Valkyrie
(Jan. 24, 2019  11:59 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  11:45 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Hey guys bad news for y'all :

According to trailer Phi Plans to break Fafnir to worry Valt, and that means................ Rebirth-Slash Valkyrie
So you are saying that phi will break valt's beyblade as he warned earlier !!!! When will the bey be released .
(Jan. 24, 2019  2:12 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2019  11:59 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: According to trailer Phi Plans to break Fafnir to worry Valt, and that means................ Rebirth-Slash Valkyrie
So you are saying that phi will break valt's beyblade as he warned earlier !!!! When will the bey be released .

As I have seen on various sources, slash Valkyrie is March booster. 
And  This is not confirmed. Just from sources
They spoiled Lui and now Free , how the Dragons have fallen over the years.
Just because Free is most likely going to lose (against one of the strongest bladers in the Burst series mind you) in the next episode, doesn't mean Free will be ruined. Free still shows as much skills and competence as he did in God, he doesn't need to have a super perfect win record or anything. He's only going to lose twice in this season, which was also the case in God.