Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #43 (January 28, 2019)

Free's one of those bladers who doesn't have haters around.He is one most loved bladers.Nobody wants him to lose(even I he is one of my fav) But I think he is probably going to lose like in his unofficial battle against Lui.
Why free?
I mean they dumped lui in ep 15
They could atleast use him to battle and get his bey wrecked.(sorry lui lovers).
HECK YES!! THIS BATTLE WILL BE AMAZING!!
This ep could make Free fans angry bc Phi is going to win like with all new beys they have to have the spotlight but this match might look very close to be both strong and long lasting
With the end shot of Phi and us also seeing the revive armor being knocked off, I'm a bit concerned we might be seeing Fafnir in more than a few pieces next episode,,,
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:19 AM)yukenta Wrote: With the end shot of Phi and us also seeing the revive armor being knocked off, I'm a bit concerned we might be seeing Fafnir in more than a few pieces next episode,,,

I believe Phoenix would be the one to get broken.
I know this has a 0 probability.... but since dead phoenix does not have 0 and atomic
I think this battle would be a tie.... or be forfeited
Since they need to bring in the change ofparts

It would be like ,phi wants to become even more strong andhe asks evel he gives him new parts
Honestly I think 0.At are just filler parts and the armour being the main selling point. The rest just for filling in the blanks.
Dead Phoenix’s parts look like 12 and friction dash probably
I thought it was unofficial battle, but it seems like it is an official one.also this seems like it's going to like aiga vs valt..,but I'm hoping it does end the way the other battle ended.
(Jan. 17, 2019  8:56 AM)Half_Blood Wrote: What i think is that Phi might provoke Aiga, and make him the antagonist.Also remember Phi's intro he wanted to get Valt down, and as of now we haven't had any Interaction between them, which I think may also be on the cards

I disagree on how Phi will provoke Aiga's dark power. That would be running over the same 13 episodes again. I agree with the claim you said how Phi can destroy Valkyrie because he did said he will end Valt once Phi was entered in the series.

(Jan. 21, 2019  4:08 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Honestly I think 0.At are just filler parts and the armour being the main selling point. The rest just for filling in the blanks.

I believe Dead Phoenix 0 AT is the release with not the same parts as the anime. Cuz I feel like why would they re release 10 and Friction you know? 10 was ok, and Friction was horrible. What's the point having a release on that. So TT might have put 0 and Atomic cuz they are real good. (To make it simple - my speculation combo for Dead Phoenix is 10 fric)

(Jan. 21, 2019  10:49 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: This ep could make Free fans angry bc Phi is going to win like with all new beys they have to have the spotlight but this match might look very close to be both strong and long lasting

I agree, but it's important for the fans to know how many beys Phi broke it's insane. He broke 4 nobody in beyblade history broke that many beys.
Oh my god I need to prepare myself mentally for the pretty big possibility of Fafnir being destroyed. I have a feeling this is going to be the best battle of the season though.
I'm willing to bet that Phi is probably gonna go around the world challenging and destroying the most powerful bladers and beys such as Free and maybe later he can go for Lui, Shu, Xhan, Valt and Aiga
He'd want to go for these specific bladers specifically since
1.It'd make sense too since Phi would definitely want that match against Valt that he was promised
2.If somebody like Phi wants to demonstrate his power then he would obviously go for the 3 people who use the Chouzetsu awakening system aka the strongest bey system in the world
3.Phi has destroyed the beys of every Z4 member except Xhan so he's probably gonna show off that since he destroyed all the Z4's beys he is essentially the only member(Xhan will probably come back next episode judging by the title)
4.The Show clearly hasn't had any plans with Lui at the moment so they might as well bring him back to have Longinus be destroyed to show off phoenix

These battles can probably be done similarly to Red eye going around the world and fighting bladers and Valts title matches
Phi is definitely going to win because of marketing reasons,also...
for people saying "Fafnir won't break because Free's fans would get angry":
Honestly, I would kind of frustrated if Fafnir broke. Not because I like Free's Bey(s); just because the theme of Beys breaking is now repetitive. Overall, I dont mind if it breaks. Im just more frustrated towards the idea of repeated breaking
I want Phi to break every important Bey, than this would be a nice excuse to the rise of a new system in the next season. So I'm ok with this.
(Jan. 21, 2019  7:21 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I want Phi to break every important Bey, than this would be a nice excuse to the rise of a new system in the next season. So I'm ok with this.

A new Starter in 2019 is confirmed to be Stamina Bey with a left rotation... And in the episode 43, Phi wants destroy Fafnir so...
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:55 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Phi is definitely going to win because of marketing reasons,also...
for people saying "Fafnir won't break because Free's fans would get angry":

And that is a really good point. Let's not forget replacing the veteran owners of established bey motifs like Xhaka, Rantaro and Kensuke.

I'm still not sure if Fafnir will break in the anime, for the same reason they spared Xcalibur for some reason (which had no point besides Xhaka popping out of nowhere).

I have nothing against Free and Fafnir, I like them both, but I would honestly love to see Fafnir break, I'm not sure if it's really likely but it would be very interesting. Oh yeah that's right, I'd like my Episode 43 served with a side of controversy please! Come at me! Given Frees ungodly popularity, he was going to get a new Fafnir anyway.

Given the rabid fanbase Free has, I can tell Phi's overall reception after this episode (if he breaks Fafnir) will fall like a stack of dominos, but it would make Phi an intimidating villain, which we want. And what better way to do it than trash one of the best?

Obviously this episode will still be intense and amazing without any breaks, but the breakage of Fafnir would at that extra flavour to the episode.
(Jan. 21, 2019  4:22 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Dead Phoenix’s parts look like 12 and friction dash probably

Its parts are still 10 friction. They only put 0 and Atomic on it so people would have to buy Dead Phoenix AND Revive Phoenix to get the full combo.
Fair point. Although it would be funny that everyone's expecting Phi to break Free's bey, so what if the twist is that Fafnir doesn't break.
(Jan. 21, 2019  12:04 PM)Phades115 Wrote: I know this has a 0 probability.... but since dead phoenix does not have 0 and atomic
I think this battle would be a tie.... or be forfeited
Since they need to bring in the change ofparts

It would be like ,phi wants to become even more strong andhe asks evel he gives him new parts

We also have to remember that Twin Nemesis came with Ul but in the anime it had Jaggy
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:32 PM)hykli Wrote:

There is no reason to bring up Choz Fafnir now. The Season is almost at end,even sales won't benefit from this.If it breaks it breaks,we might see Free next season with new Fafnir

Little off topic ,Do we know what's coming up next season , because as of this time we had known something about the current season last year?