Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #24 (September 10, 2018)

24) Hero vs. Hero!!
勇者VS勇者!!
Yūsha VS Yūsha!!
September 10, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/2dUuQcH.jpg

Aiga, Xhan, and Laban are lost on a deserted island. In the midst of various happenings, Xhan perceives a mysterious power within Aiga, who saved him while in demonstrating his resonance ability. Meanwhile, Laban uses his fortunetelling to peer into his opponent Phi's unseen true nature. All Bladers will tremble at the end of this clash!!
Aiga vs fubuki I guess
Sounds like a battle of mystical heroes, meaning either Xhan, Aiga, or Valt
Isn't Hercules also a hero?
(Aug. 08, 2018  4:13 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Isn't Hercules also a hero?
It indeed is. But maybe it has something to do with Valt?
My guess is Aiga vs Valt or Valt vs Xhan, but the first one seems more likely, the title feels a bit vague to me.
Aiga, Valt and Laban somehow get lost on uninhabited island. Laban takes a closer look at Phi's Fate and reveals something shocking..!
What do you flipping mean? I want to know more, but then the preview for episode 24 should be seen tommorrow
Hey guys,hero vs hero is probably either mystical bits or heroic bladers,also this means it is either Aiga,xhan,Valt .i feel not fubuki as he is an hero but his bit is not.
(Sep. 02, 2018  8:58 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Aiga, Valt and Laban somehow get lost on uninhabited island. Laban takes a closer look at Phi's Fate and reveals something shocking..!
Something shocking?!  Phi's fate? What could it be.... 
Thanks for sharing this Xeogran!
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:32 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  8:58 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Aiga, Valt and Laban somehow get lost on uninhabited island. Laban takes a closer look at Phi's Fate and reveals something shocking..!
Something shocking?!  Phi's fate? What could it be.... 
Thanks for sharing this Xeogran!

That he's gonna lose in a bs battle lol RIP rP

Is this the official description or speculation

Fate : It seems like it refers to Phi is unleashing his Dark Powers !!!
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

Is this the official description or speculation

It's official.
(Sep. 03, 2018  9:47 AM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:49 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Is this the official description or speculation

It's official.

Wow,lovely

Valt is back and Aiga is the protagonist ,and Laban had to be there for the “prediction”.also I feel this prediction is the fact that phi will break vaults Valkyrie or about his origin or future

That preview,also it’s aiga vs xhan and phi vs Laban.also a lot about phi’s “fate”.that phoinex eye was scary though
Preview was shown

Deserted island challenge?
Aiga Akaba VS Xhan Bogard
Laban Vanot VS Phi
More Phi mysteries?
Achilles has dark power?
(Sep. 03, 2018  10:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
Use Spoier tag
(Sep. 03, 2018  10:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  10:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
Use Spoier tag
My thought
(Sep. 03, 2018  10:53 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  10:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Use Spoier tag
My thought

Next level spriggan,posses others beys,lol

Also I feel phi is performing some ritual with Achilles as a medium,and where is Valt?
(Sep. 03, 2018  11:39 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  10:53 AM)Suhasini Wrote: My thought

Next  level spriggan,posses others beys,lol

Also I feel phi is performing some ritual with Achilles as a medium,and where is Valt?

I think that rP is possessing Phi ( and the EYES in the Preview were of rP )
Here is what I think, I think that Phi has already been consumed by the dark power of Phoenix. The reason Phi is so interested in Aiga is because Aiga is having a similar case where he is being consumed by Achilles dark power. The dark powers are linked to Aiga and Phi. Maybe Phi’s fortune would be something like, Phi’s Phoenix will be devoured by another bey with dark power
Well now it's confirmed who's the hero vs hero although I kind of Already knew it, Xcalibur is a sword that used to belong to a hero and Achilles is a hero himself, but bey possession is big thing now lol
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well now it's confirmed who's the hero vs hero although I kind of Already knew it,  Xcalibur is a sword that used to belong to a hero and Achilles is a hero himself, but bey possession is big thing now lol
Bey possession is just one of the possibilities right now, it can be that maybe Phi starts controling Achilles. But, gotta wait and see..