Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #24 (September 10, 2018)

(Sep. 10, 2018  3:50 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Just a second....... ,In manga ,we saw the TRUE face of Kyle ( which is UGLY ) , But , we haven't seen his True face ( till this episode ) ,
SO , My specaluation : Kyle will be BACK !!! ( And , with the owner of Dead Hades ! )
Isn't that obvious? I mean, there is no way he is leaving this early.
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:37 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Okay....
1) Phi's face is just the creepiest. We all can agree on that scene.
2) Is Kyle eliminated from the tournament? Also, there might be another hidden villain and Kyle's working for them.
3) Z Dive? Man its been forever and thankfully it has a better showing than the last time.
4) I get that Phi had to show how strong he was by neutralizing Howling Bite, but destroying Leopard was completely uncalled for. That being said, that whole scene was beautifully animated.
5) The future is going to look very Free!

Kyle and Laban we're underpowered and It kinda annoys me that Kyle, Shou, and Laban are gone but somehow Ranjiro is this there.
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:54 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
2) Is Kyle eliminated from the tournament? Also, there might be another hidden villain and Kyle's working for them.
3) Z Dive? Man its been forever and thankfully it has a better showing than the last time.
4) I get that Phi had to show how strong he was by neutralizing Howling Bite, but destroying Leopard was completely uncalled for. That being said, that whole scene was beautifully animated.

Kyle and Laban we're underpowered and It kinda annoys me that Kyle, Shou, and Laban are gone but somehow Ranjiro is this there.
Nope, Ranjiro is eliminated too. He is just hanging around to support Aiga.
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:54 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Kyle and Laban we're underpowered and It kinda annoys me that Kyle, Shou, and Laban are gone but somehow Ranjiro is this there.
Nope, Ranjiro is eliminated too. He is just hanging around to support Aiga.

I hate Ranjiro to be Honest,Well I hope he goes to BC Sol with Agia.
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:58 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:55 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Nope, Ranjiro is eliminated too. He is just hanging around to support Aiga.

I hate Ranjiro to be Honest,Well I hope he goes to BC Sol with Agia.
To each their own Wink
And he most probably will go to BC Sol.
I think Ranjiro is going to meet Rantaro in Spain in the next episode.
I really wonder what the owner of dH will look like, I'm guessing he will be similar to the owner of Twin Nemesis
(Sep. 10, 2018  5:06 PM)hykli Wrote: I think Ranjiro is going to meet Rantaro in Spain in the next episode.

YES! Finally someone mentions it!
@[Suhasini], if you don't mind me asking, are you able to translate what Laban says at the ending scene as well as Kyle says after the conclusion of Phi and Laban's battle?
(Sep. 10, 2018  5:06 PM)hykli Wrote: I think Ranjiro is going to meet Rantaro in Spain in the next episode.

Or at Least a flashback or something, or at least a Mention of Rantaro.

(Sep. 10, 2018  7:13 PM)Limetka Wrote:

(Sep. 10, 2018  7:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

[spoiler]
Phi destroyed Leopard because Laban can look through the secrets of Phi (although incomplete in this episode), which made him a little bit angry.
[/spoiler
Whatever Lapan saw it scared him good
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:53 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: [spoiler]
Phi destroyed Leopard because Laban can look through the secrets of Phi (although incomplete in this episode), which made him a little bit angry.
[/spoiler
Whatever Lapan saw it scared him good
laban saw Micheal Myers smilling at him from snooping to much LOL.
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

(Sep. 10, 2018  8:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:53 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Whatever Lapan saw it scared him good
laban saw Micheal Myers smilling at him from snooping to much LOL.

lol How would he be smiling, would his maks be smiling but he's mask never smiled, NOW IM SCARED
You know this kinda feels like Ryuga and Lightning Ldrago
(Sep. 10, 2018  8:38 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  8:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: laban saw Micheal Myers smilling at him from snooping to much LOL.

lol How would he be smiling, would his maks be smiling but he's mask never smiled, NOW IM SCARED

lol we may never know but we get the picture it's not pleasant
This episode was amazing!
Doesn't anyone else find it kind of suspicious that Kyle keeps on losing?
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:49 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Doesn't anyone else find it kind of suspicious that Kyle keeps on losing?

I just had a thought.?
Just an idea guys, please don’t judge, I know it’s unlikely, just think it would be an interesting plot twist
(Sep. 11, 2018  2:06 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I just had a thought.?
Just an idea guys, please don’t judge, I know it’s unlikely, just think it would be an interesting plot twist

I like your idea alot and really would be interesting if it was the case.
(Sep. 11, 2018  2:06 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I just had a thought.?

I said this in one of the episode threads,though I said he maybe working for Kurtz
(Sep. 11, 2018  12:41 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:49 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Doesn't anyone else find it kind of suspicious that Kyle keeps on losing?

I agree with you, but I feel like his relevancy dissipated extremely quickly.