Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #52 FINAL (March 19, 2021)

Welp, this is the finale of Burst Sparking you wanted, right?

Bonus review. Beyblade Burst Sparking as a whole.
I liked the ending a lot. The battle was cool end post battle was nice and wholesome.
(Mar. 19, 2021  9:39 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I liked the ending a lot. The battle was cool end post battle was nice and wholesome.
End is good, some battle are bad, some are good.
Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 52 (Review)
As a whole, Sparking was kinda lackluster, but this episode was so good it almost made me forget that.

Also 90% of this episode was animated by a single person.

(Mar. 19, 2021  9:07 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Welp, this is the finale of Burst Sparking you wanted, right?

Aiga is probably the best example of how Sparking treated the legends. What did he do this season? How would the story change if he didn't exist? And he's probably not even going to be in DT. Everyone thought he was the champion but we don't even know if that's the case. They just completely ignored everything about him.
I'll do a full review later but all I have to say is just: Wow
This ending was as perfect as a Beyblade burst ending can get.
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
THE BEST FINALLY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a nice episode. Lovely ending.

But the season still sucked.
I feel like sometimes people hate episodes to hate it. Me personally loved it. But hated it since it’s the last episode of sparking.
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:28 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I feel like sometimes people hate episodes to hate it. Me personally loved it. But hated it since it’s the last episode of sparking.

I don’t think you understand. We don’t blindly start liking things for no reason. We have reasons to dislike it. You can have your preferences and so can we.
People keep praising this episode, and I’ve gotta ask: Why?

The main problem of sparking is that the anime writers were a bit too ambitious. They either needed to have 20 min episodes or cut down on the number of returning characters. Most of the reason why the season is so off putting is the fact that there isnt really a character progression for the main characters; we dont see any real tension and lean is just forced upon us with minimal backstory. The final episode is not bad; in fact it could have very well be called the best final ep of burst till date; but the only thing pulling it back was the lack of payoff which to be brutally honest was missing throughout the entire season.

For a good finale there needs to be a good story that is established during the season which is missing in sparking. There could have been so many interesting themes which could have been explored; for eg instead of having lean as a character we could have a fight between the brothers which could had led them taking different paths; For example in episode 25 after hikaru looses to lui and drum he could undergo a somewhat aiga like transition and the main story point could have been Hyuga trying to reach his brother and make him change his stance on beyblade. We could then have legends such as Aiga( whom hikaru admires) and Shu try and tell hikaru of their experiences with dark resonance and how to get out of it. Free and lui could have been obstacles who were introduced later on in the story during this tag team arc. Drum could have been a normal character along with them competing to beat the legends, with him being introduced in the beginning. Rantaro and Valt need not change their roles. ( i dont see a point of adding Ranjiro to the story at all).

But i digress; whats done is done and we can only lament what could have been and there is no changing the past. I only hope DB doesnt fall into this same problem.
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:28 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I feel like sometimes people hate episodes to hate it. Me personally loved it. But hated it since it’s the last episode of sparking.

yeah, if people want it to go their way then they can write fanfiction. its as simple as that.

my episode review + Season Review
(Mar. 19, 2021  9:07 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Welp, this is the finale of Burst Sparking you wanted, right?

That does seem rushed. I don't know what I was expecting to happen at the end of that episode, but I think that was like 70% of what I wanted. And, I agree, surprised all the legends weren't there.
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:32 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:

I don’t think you understand. We don’t blindly start liking things for no reason. We have reasons to dislike it. You can have your preferences and so can we.

heyyyyy youre baaaack

ready to hate on db

okay, to be fair, you kinda racked up a rep as being a troll(whether you are or not) but your point is still valid. AlexTheBlader, yes, some people do hate to hate, but its not easy to change one's mind. if you don't like it, you don't. you can't change that. I personally hate:
DC movies
SAO
BNHA
Tonikawa
Delta(the blader)
Destiny 2
Fortnite

and ya can't really change my mind on those. if phengpegasus doesn't like sparking, he/she doesn't like sparking. we all thought he/she took it waaaaaaaay too far, but that doesn't matter. don't diss someone opinion like that.
Very clean animation, and if you couldn't already tell based on style Hanamaru did this battle.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:32 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:

I know but I was talking about the people who call just parts of the episode cringe for no reason mostly
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:59 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:32 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I don’t think you understand. We don’t blindly start liking things for no reason. We have reasons to dislike it. You can have your preferences and so can we.
I know but I was talking about the people who call just parts of the episode cringe for no reason mostly

Yeah the preview shot of Hyuga for example, I didn't have any problem with it.
(Mar. 20, 2021  12:43 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: goodbye sparking. Unhappy

Yeah, im sad.
(Mar. 20, 2021  12:43 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: goodbye sparking. Unhappy

and welcome db! 😄