Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #52 FINAL (March 19, 2021)

(Mar. 19, 2021  2:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:32 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: idk why y'all were complaining about the bros beating the legends in the episode 52 thread. but to end that off: the characters beating past legends isn't different from aiga beating lui and valt sure they have too much plot armor (hyuga having the most imo) but it's not really any different.

That's not a particularly good example given that was one of the major problems with Turbo that people can't stand.

Yeah I agree, people hated it then, and they hate it now. I personally don’t have an issue with legends losing. I just hate when it’s for a dumb reason or unintelligent plot device like flare or “zoom zoom” minus the resonance. That’s why I kind of like Hikaru more than Lane and Hyuga, they tried to make him smart but eventually his personality faded as Hyuga and Lane filled up the spotlight a bit more. And then by the time he was teamed with Hyuga, his good characteristics couldn’t really shine through.
Can y’all just shut up I’m here for the Sakura not pointless arguments.
That was actually only my second comment in this thread lol. I don't even care about this battle honestly. I'm hoping that soon after this episode is done they'll drop the character bio's for next season.
Spoilers are in youtube of this dumb, pointless episode. I'm putting a spoiler so if you click on it and see the spoiler and blame me, I warned you.
This is truly the cringiest shot I’ve ever seen in the burst anime.
-edit: maybe “ugliest” is the better word
[Image: 9578-C50-C-905-A-4-AE1-AB5-D-534367-A93-F6-E.jpg]
What time is the episode 1 am

(Mar. 19, 2021  3:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: This is truly the cringiest shot I’ve ever seen in the burst anime.

That was the most unnecessary comment I have ever seen
(Mar. 19, 2021  4:11 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: What time is the episode 1 am

(Mar. 19, 2021  3:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: This is truly the cringiest shot I’ve ever seen in the burst anime.

Well, you could say that about any negative opinion in the thread. Besides, I personally do think it’s an ugly/cringy shot.
-edit: maybe “ugliest” is the better word
This might possibly a In between Frame
(Mar. 19, 2021  4:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  4:11 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: What time is the episode 1 am

Well, you could say that about any negative opinion in the thread. Besides, I personally do think it’s an ugly/cringy shot.

ugly maybe but cringy is not the word to put it
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:15 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  4:13 AM)Zeutron Wrote:  

ugly maybe but cringy is not the word to put it

Alright, how about disproportionate.

(Mar. 19, 2021  5:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  5:15 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: ugly maybe but cringy is not the word to put it

Alright, how about disproportionate.

It looks kinda janky.
I have two questions if nobody minds

1. What are you guys using to watch this episode live when it airs and
2. When exactly does it air? I'm staying up to watch Pokemon too lmao
(Mar. 19, 2021  7:27 AM)Jake the Blur Wrote: I have two questions if nobody minds

1. What are you guys using to watch this episode live when it airs and
2. When exactly does it air? I'm staying up to watch Pokemon too lmao
It's gonna air in 10 minutes, I watch it on the Corocoro youtube channel using a Japan VPN.
Oh boy, what are they gonna do? Twins jump up and say "Genkai toppa!" with a freeze shot pointing down at the characters? Calling it right now, that'll be how it ends.
Oh my god this episode is the best animated episode in the whole series so far even surpasses ep 50 of choZ and ep 49 of GT imo. the choreography of the fight is also amazing. I hope ueda returns in DB
The animation is out of this world, legendry episode. It doesn't surpass episode 48 because unlike that one, this one was very predictable.
every finale is the best episode because it means the show is over, duh
(Mar. 19, 2021  8:27 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: every finale is the best episode because it means the show is over, duh
GT finale isn't the best episode so your statement is wrong
(Mar. 19, 2021  8:28 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  8:27 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: every finale is the best episode because it means the show is over, duh
GT finale isn't the best episode so you're statement is wrong

*your
(Mar. 19, 2021  8:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh boy, what are they gonna do? Twins jump up and say "Genkai toppa!" with a freeze shot pointing down at the characters? Calling it right now, that'll be how it ends.

This is the freakiest prediction ever. Like no joke, the freakiest.
(Mar. 19, 2021  8:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  8:10 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh boy, what are they gonna do? Twins jump up and say "Genkai toppa!" with a freeze shot pointing down at the characters? Calling it right now, that'll be how it ends.

This is the freakiest prediction ever. Like no joke, the freakiest.
Well it was logically obvious lol. Anyhow I would place this as the 2nd best animated ep but the 3rd best overall episode in burst. Definately the best animated last episode though.
As much as I was loathing watching this episode I have to admit that it really wasn’t that bad. The animation was amazing as g2_ said plus Hyuga and Lane weren’t as annoying as they usually are. The ending (and part of that final battle) are honestly some of the very few times I actually enjoyed seeing Lane on screen. As for Shu, I do like how they knocked him out of the last round to isolate Lane and the bros but it felt a little too short and concise on that note. While I’m still on the topic of Shu, I think it’s worth mentioning that he’s been doing some crazy things. Tanking tag moves and 2v1’s consistently, bursting Hyuga and Hikaru without a special move (albeit they were probably damaged and worn out, but this guy had to hold them both off and even drove them back which is much crazier) all while seemingly trying to teach something to Lane. I would honestly just scale him above Valt. Overall, I didn’t really enjoy Sparking as a whole, and this episode doesn’t really change that- however, it was a lighthearted and epic ending even if it was predictable and for that, this season ends on a good note for me

(Mar. 19, 2021  8:51 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  8:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote: This is the freakiest prediction ever. Like no joke, the freakiest.
Well it was logically obvious lol. Anyhow I would place this as the 2nd best animated ep but the 3rd best overall episode in burst. Definately the best animated last episode though.

Yeah you’re right, in hindsight it kind of was.
You can always tell the animation budget skyrockets for finales, although nothing will (for me at least) top the Aiga vs Phi final battle.