Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #52 FINAL (March 19, 2021)

If DB starts in four of April, then sparking have two more episode.
(Mar. 13, 2021  2:05 AM)Dasmind Wrote: If DB starts in four of April, then sparking have two more episode.

did you not see the title of the thread
plus i dont think that we will have another episode of sparking considering that most burst seasons end at episode 51-51
(Mar. 12, 2021  11:44 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Season six Anime is on april 2 apparently so 2 weeks wait
So, Pixi ,am I right?
So it will have sparking episode 53
(Mar. 13, 2021  2:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  11:44 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Season six Anime is on april 2 apparently so 2 weeks wait
So, pixi ,am I right?
No sparking will end on episode 52 read this if you don't believe me https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...3012566017
(Mar. 13, 2021  2:24 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  2:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So, pixi ,am I right?
No sparking will end on episode 52 read this if you don't believe me https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...3012566017
So what will they do in 26 of March ? Can anybody answer ?
(Mar. 13, 2021  4:17 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  2:24 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: No sparking will end on episode 52 read this if you don't believe me https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...3012566017

It would just be a break week then, especially considering that this is a year long anime that produces episodes every week.
(Mar. 13, 2021  4:17 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  2:24 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: No sparking will end on episode 52 read this if you don't believe me https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...3012566017
A week break ofc, burst hasn't have a break since 2 years now the last time it has was on ChoZ
(Mar. 13, 2021  4:55 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  4:17 AM)Dasmind Wrote: So what will they do in 26 of March ? Can anybody answer ?
A week break ofc, burst hasn't have a break since 2 years now the last time it has was on ChoZ
Seem they did not have between every season.
Season between seasons must be linked together like Season one episode last and next week is Season two episode one, right?
(Mar. 13, 2021  2:24 AM)Жажда Скорости Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  2:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Итак, пикси, я прав?
Так что это будет искрящаяся серия 53.
Никакое искрение не прекратится в 52 серии, прочтите это, если не верите мне  https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...3012566017

Я знал, что ты тоже любишь Раshad Goodman

(Mar. 13, 2021  2:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  11:44 PM)Жажда Скорости Wrote: Шестой сезон аниме выйдет 2 апреля, так что ждать 2 недели
Итак, Pixi, я прав?
Так что это будет искрящаяся серия 53.

Dasmind you have less experience. You need to be in Instagram

(Mar. 13, 2021  9:34 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  4:55 AM)Жажда Скорости Wrote: Недельный перерыв, у Burst не было перерыва с тех пор, как 2 года назад он был на ChoZ.
Кажется, их не было между каждым сезоном.
Сезоны между сезонами должны быть связаны друг с другом, как последняя серия первого сезона, а на следующей неделе - первая серия второго сезона, верно?
If they won't do time breaks we will get same season as Sparking, even if there only 1 protagonist

Finally on Friday, The Hell called Sparking will end. It was hot 🔥 . I never felt such boring when watched how Lean beat others. Now when it end I will be happy watching. We of course have 75% brothers win , 25% LS win. But after that episode all will be happy. Soon we will forget about such season. A big thank you to you guys from Twitter, from WBO , from Instagram, to leakers , to Harry the hedgehog and good battles

(Mar. 13, 2021  2:08 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  2:05 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Если БД стартует в четвертом апреля, то у зажигания будет еще два эпизода.

Вы не видели название ветки,
плюс я не думаю, что у нас будет еще один эпизод искр, учитывая, что большинство всплесков сезонов заканчиваются на эпизодах 51-51
You Seems like new Valt design
I know it’s not needed in anyway, but I came up with Harry’s theme song before we say goodbye
Brown streak speeds by
Harry the Hedgehog!
Too fast for the naked eye
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry
He’s really rude
Harry
He's got an attitude
Harry
He's the fastest thing alive!
You should have watched out. When he hissed at you
Harry the Hedgehog!
Don't doubt what he can do
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry
He can really groove
Harry
He's got an attitude
Harry
(Mar. 15, 2021  6:59 PM)WorldKai Wrote: I know it’s not needed in anyway, but I came up with Harry’s theme song before we say goodbye
Brown streak speeds by
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry
He’s really rude
Harry
He's got an attitude
Harry
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry
He can really groove
Harry
He's got an attitude
Harry

That is FANTASTIC!
I have seen full episode guys. That episode was
(Mar. 15, 2021  6:59 PM)WorldKai Wrote: I know it’s not needed in anyway, but I came up with Harry’s theme song before we say goodbye
Brown streak speeds by
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry
He’s really rude
Harry
He's got an attitude
Harry
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry
He can really groove
Harry
He's got an attitude
Harry

Better theme than Harry underground or adventures of Harry the Hedgehog
not better than Harry X tho
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:19 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I have seen full episode guys. That episode was

wait what?
the episode isnt released tho
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:28 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:19 PM)Бейблэйд8986 Wrote: Я видел полную серию, ребята. Этот эпизод был

чего ждать?
эпизод еще не выпущен

There already leaks. So you can see it
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:32 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:28 PM)Pixi Wrote: чего ждать?
эпизод еще не выпущен

There already leaks. So you can see it
oh
alright
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:34 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:32 PM)Бейблэйд8986 Wrote: Уже есть утечки. Так вы можете это увидеть
о
хорошо

I think all will be happy seen Lean
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:37 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:34 PM)Pixi Wrote: о
хорошо

I think all will be happy seen Lean

I dont like lean at all

his flare is just another word for plot armor and main villain privilleges
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:37 PM)Бейблэйд8986 Wrote: Думаю, все будут счастливы, увидев Лин

Я вообще не люблю худой

его вспышка - это просто другое слово для обозначения сюжетной брони и основных привилегий злодея

I know. But you will be happy when he smile
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
Brown streak speeds by
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry
He’s really rude
Harry
He's got an attitude
Harry
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry the Hedgehog!
Harry
He can really groove
Harry
He's got an attitude
Harry

Better theme than Harry underground or adventures of Harry the Hedgehog

So true
(Mar. 12, 2021  3:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:39 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Stop the cap, they ain't that bad. If you're gonna complain about anyone, complain about Lean.

Lain's power level was always consistent, the bros simply unleashed new moves out of no where. If you seriously think they are capable of beating Lane and Shu that easily, then I'll be lost for words. They have tons of plot armor and you know it.

(Mar. 12, 2021  1:43 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Woudn't make sense to complain about Lane cause he lost, but I do agree he needs to shut his yap and get over it.
Get over what? I wanted the bros to beat the legends, hell, even Valt. But then again, twin break Impact, its such a BS move. I understand you love the bros, but just like Drum and Aiga, both had tons of plot armor, especially Drum. Yet, he didn't even surpass Lui and Free in the rankings. And for the record, insulting me is a bit unfair pal, especially since I've always shown you respect.

Tbh, no one's capping here. That's just what there opinion is. Opinions cannot be lies. Hyuga and Hikaru are FULL with plot armor (in my opinion). Well, they do have plot armor, so does Lane/Lean (whatever name idc). every character has plot armor in every show/book/fan fic, its just the plot armor should be limited for the stuff to be good. There's no good in complaining and fussing about plot armor here lol.

(Mar. 18, 2021  7:29 PM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  2:25 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Better theme than Harry underground or adventures of Harry the Hedgehog

So true

I hate harry till my last breath
I honestly don't see a theme in sparking, forgive me if I'm BLIND but what's sparking about? The whole season was tag battles which sucks. I don't care who wins, I hate sparking so much. The first 20 episodes were good, legend festival wasn't that bad, but the tag week really ruined the season. Looking forward to season 6.
(Mar. 18, 2021  11:04 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I honestly don't see a theme in sparking, forgive me if I'm BLIND but what's sparking about? The whole season was tag battles which sucks. I don't care who wins, I hate sparking so much. The first 20 episodes were good, legend festival wasn't that bad, but the tag week really ruined the season. Looking forward to season 6.

The theme seems pretty clear here to me: teamwork. Considering the great emphasis on tag battles this season and dual protagonists, that would make the most sense.
idk why y'all were complaining about the bros beating the legends in the episode 52 thread. but to end that off: the characters beating past legends isn't different from aiga beating lui and valt sure they have too much plot armor (hyuga having the most imo) but it's not really any different.
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:32 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: idk why y'all were complaining about the bros beating the legends in the episode 52 thread. but to end that off: the characters beating past legends isn't different from aiga beating lui and valt sure they have too much plot armor (hyuga having the most imo) but it's not really any different.

That's not a particularly good example given that was one of the major problems with Turbo that people can't stand.