Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

There is gotta be a way to prevent Shu and Lane losing to Valt and Rantaro
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: There is gotta be a way to prevent Shu and Lane losing to Valt and Rantaro

Plot armour is the only way
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:43 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: There is gotta be a way to prevent Shu and Lane losing to Valt and Rantaro

Plot armour is the only way

lol very funny
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:43 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Plot armour is the only way

lol very funny

If Lane and Shu lose ima kill Valt and Rantaro
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:46 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol very funny

If Lane and Shu lose ima kill Valt and Rantaro

Bro that's why I got Shu as my pfp cause if that happens then he will World Slash em to their death
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:46 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: If Lane and Shu lose ima kill Valt and Rantaro

Bro that's why I got Shu as my pfp cause if that happens then he will World Slash em to their death

Yup he will slaughter them with the Power of Beyblade!
But all jokes aside I believe that even if Aiga and Ranjiro do lose then I think it's more than likely they will end up in last place. But you got 2 dragon attack type beys here and I honestly doubt they could beat Longinus and Dragon combined. Hikaru and Hyuga need something stronger than Twin Strike
EarthHelios we forgot lane!

Let's see............he flare burns them alive?
Lane can take on anyone without Shu's help? haha not really
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But all jokes aside I believe that even if Aiga and Ranjiro do lose then I think it's more than likely they will end up in last place. But you got 2 dragon attack type beys here and I honestly doubt they could beat Longinus and Dragon combined. Hikaru and Hyuga need something stronger than Twin Strike

(Jan. 22, 2021  6:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane can take on anyone without Shu's help? haha not really

Lane is powerfuk

and Lognius and Dragon combined WILL DEFINETELY beat Hikaru and Hyuga
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But all jokes aside I believe that even if Aiga and Ranjiro do lose then I think it's more than likely they will end up in last place. But you got 2 dragon attack type beys here and I honestly doubt they could beat Longinus and Dragon combined. Hikaru and Hyuga need something stronger than Twin Strike

(Jan. 22, 2021  6:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane can take on anyone without Shu's help? haha not really

Lane is powerfuk

*Facepalm* if Lui and Drum win Hikaru and Hyuga are eliminated from the tournament
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Lane is powerfuk

*Facepalm* if Lui and Drum win Hikaru and Hyuga are eliminated from the tournament

I will be happy then! I hate hikaru and hyuga! They are weaklings
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: *Facepalm* if Lui and Drum win Hikaru and Hyuga are eliminated from the tournament

I will be happy then! I hate hikaru and hyuga! They are weaklings

Well I got news for you pal lol they cannot lose whether you like em or not it's gotta be them who wins the tournament
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:54 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I will be happy then! I hate hikaru and hyuga! They are weaklings

Well I got news for you pal lol they cannot lose whether you like em or not it's gotta be them who wins the tournament

Let's make a bet. I'll make my bet that Hikaru and Hyuga lose
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well I got news for you pal lol they cannot lose whether you like em or not it's gotta be them who wins the tournament

Nah it's all according to plot they win. But I will bet this: Drum loses by a burst finish from the bros, Free loses to Shu by a burst, Sisco loses to a burst by Lane, Ranjiro gets wrecked by Valt and Rantaro
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:56 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Let's make a bet. I'll make my bet that Hikaru and Hyuga lose

Nah it's all according to plot they win. But I will bet this: Drum loses by a burst finish from the bros, Free loses to Shu by a burst, Sisco loses to a burst by Lane, Ranjiro gets wrecked by Valt and Rantaro

ranjiro gonna lose for sure thats a fact
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Free loses
Me: 😭

lol why are you crying?
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Free loses
Me: 😭

lol why are you crying?

Why not lol?
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well I got news for you pal lol they cannot lose whether you like em or not it's gotta be them who wins the tournament

Are you for real? They are obviously not gonna lose.
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol why are you crying?

Why not lol?

We don't know yet if he is going to lose...
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:13 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Why not lol?

We don't know yet if he is going to lose...

No that's my future plan.
I'm still begging for Counter Break vs. Nothing Break to see who is better at breaking lol
Finally, the Shu vs Free showdown I've been waiting for!
i think everyone forgot this but do you remember when Hyuga did Burning Strike to Valt in episode 34. Just saying that move could come back.