Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

Maybe it's all part of Valt and Rantaro's plan to get thrown in the air and do their move and beat Ranjiro's Ragnaruk. And everyone says because of plot Shu and Lane will win but Imma ignore that part. But no way Valt and Rantaro can beat Shu and Lane
(Jan. 22, 2021  11:16 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: It seems as if Valt and Rantaro loose to aiga and ranjiro from the preview. Also we see somewhat of a rematch between Shu and Free;Lui and Drum will loose due to the brothers because the plot necessitates it.

I'm still betting on Valt and Rantaro winning ngl.
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:38 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That won't do any good against Brave Sword.

You really don't know, and considering all the legends are pretty even, Infinite Shield wouldn't sound like a bad idea. I mean, he's fought Valkyrie off with it before.

That was start of the festival and just to show off epic product carp.
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:38 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You really don't know, and considering all the legends are pretty even, Infinite Shield wouldn't sound like a bad idea. I mean, he's fought Valkyrie off with it before.

Plus Aiger wasn't even using his full power yet at that time actually I don't think anyone was besides Hyuga towards the end of the match
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:38 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You really don't know, and considering all the legends are pretty even, Infinite Shield wouldn't sound like a bad idea. I mean, he's fought Valkyrie off with it before.

Still was only one time bud, only one time. Not saying that the Infinite Shield would be an easy win, but it wouldn't be thrashed so easily.
Infinite shield should be stronger is some situations
I'll even bet Infinite Guard could actually beat Brave Sword
Anyways, Ranjiro will probably be doing most of the heavy lifting.
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I'll even bet Infinite Guard could actually beat Brave Sword
Brave Sword beat Variant Lucifer, Achilles is getting trashed.
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe it's all part of Valt and Rantaro's plan to get thrown in the air and do their move and beat Ranjiro's Ragnaruk. And everyone says because of plot Shu and Lane will win but Imma ignore that part. But no way Valt and Rantaro can beat Shu and Lane

what if they do beat shu and lane lol?
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:04 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe it's all part of Valt and Rantaro's plan to get thrown in the air and do their move and beat Ranjiro's Ragnaruk. And everyone says because of plot Shu and Lane will win but Imma ignore that part. But no way Valt and Rantaro can beat Shu and Lane

what if they do beat shu and lane lol?

If that happens, Valt gonna do a party

(Jan. 22, 2021  3:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I'll even bet Infinite Guard could actually beat Brave Sword

Nope. The raw power of Brave sword can definetely beat Infinite Guard. Valt is gonna beat Aiga i think. Aiga getting trashed over and over again. I'll bet on the power of Valtryek
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:46 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Achilles might get trashed but Brave Sword didn't even beat Variant Lucifer?
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:46 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave Sword beat Variant Lucifer, Achilles is getting trashed.

Achilles might get trashed but Brave Sword didn't even beat Variant Lucifer?

yes it did it was the first bey to push throughout Lucifer's barrier completely.
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Achilles might get trashed but Brave Sword didn't even beat Variant Lucifer?

yes it did it was the first bey to push throughout Lucifer's barrier completely.

Bruh how is that Brave Sword?
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: yes it did it was the first bey to push throughout Lucifer's barrier completely.

Brave Sword seriously dented the barrier, which Achilles couldn't even come close too. In addition, Variant's defense is far stronger than Infinite Guard. If Valtryek's Brave Sword could manage that against Variant's defense, imagine what it will do to Infinite Guard.
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh how is that Brave Sword?

Brave Sword seriously dented the barrier, which Achilles couldn't even come close too. In addition, Variant's defense is far stronger than Infinite Guard. If Valtryek's Brave Sword could manage that against Variant's defense, imagine what it will do to Infinite Guard.
Definitely agree, Infinite Guard had major plot armor when it blocked all 4 beys.
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Brave Sword seriously dented the barrier, which Achilles couldn't even come close too. In addition, Variant's defense is far stronger than Infinite Guard. If Valtryek's Brave Sword could manage that against Variant's defense, imagine what it will do to Infinite Guard.
Definitely agree, Infinite Guard had major plot armor when it blocked all 4 beys.
It didn't even actually block them, the screen just turned to white, and after, ALL beys had lost most of their spin, INCLUDING Achilles.
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:15 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Definitely agree, Infinite Guard had major plot armor when it blocked all 4 beys.
It didn't even actually block them, the screen just turned to white, and after, ALL beys had lost most of their spin, INCLUDING Achilles.

bUT hYpEriOn sUrVivED tHE lOngEsT1!!!
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: yes it did it was the first bey to push throughout Lucifer's barrier completely.

(Jan. 22, 2021  5:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:41 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh how is that Brave Sword?

(Jan. 22, 2021  5:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Brave Sword seriously dented the barrier, which Achilles couldn't even come close too. In addition, Variant's defense is far stronger than Infinite Guard. If Valtryek's Brave Sword could manage that against Variant's defense, imagine what it will do to Infinite Guard.

(Jan. 22, 2021  5:15 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Definitely agree, Infinite Guard had major plot armor when it blocked all 4 beys.

Brave Sword trashed right through variant lucifer. Agaisnt ininite guard it would completely obilerate it

(Jan. 22, 2021  5:16 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:15 PM)i\m batman Wrote: It didn't even actually block them, the screen just turned to white, and after, ALL beys had lost most of their spin, INCLUDING Achilles.

Yes but Brave Sword made the win
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:16 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:15 PM)i\m batman Wrote: It didn't even actually block them, the screen just turned to white, and after, ALL beys had lost most of their spin, INCLUDING Achilles.

fLaRe MoDe HyUgA sAy: HyPeRiOn Go ZoOm ZoOm! (my first time trying alternating caps)
I will keep saying it until the episode happens but Aiger and Ranjiro arent gonna win
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I will keep saying it until the episode happens but Aiger and Ranjiro arent gonna win

Hopefully. But you never know.

Seeing Rantaro's Ragnaruk getting yeeted at the end of the preview. I believe I can fly.

bro it doesn't matter. valkyrie just broke through it. not even longinus raw power did that
(Jan. 22, 2021  6:34 PM)amaraaley Wrote: It is our resolve to allocate convenient technical Norton Phone Number Australia to the users of Norton antivirus located across the globe. Norton has 25 years of history of secure people’s privacy and their computer devices against damaging programs, the malware applications. Its counter-malware technologies have been continuously making great stalk and therefore overwhelming all the advancements from the cybercrime hang-outs. The research, designing and development teams from Norton Support Center have always focused upon three main aim to track and research into latest warning, to provide handy and user-friendly interface, and to intermix latest anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-worm and other counter warning technologies into one single product.
https://www.helpline-australia.com/norto...umber.html

This is about beyblade not ur programs lol