Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

(Jan. 22, 2021  1:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:03 AM)Pixi Wrote: ehhh i dont think so
the bros are probs gonna do something that would make them win

Something stronger than Twin Strike?

hmmm maybe
maybe they are gonna to get really flared up or something like that
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:04 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Something stronger than Twin Strike?

hmmm maybe

Ahem but dont forget that Raging Tempest move Lui and Drum will get on episode 45 lol
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:04 AM)Pixi Wrote: hmmm maybe

Ahem but dont forget that Raging Tempest move Lui and Drum will get on episode 45 lol
ah yes so uh idk they may win because of that
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:06 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ahem but dont forget that Raging Tempest move Lui and Drum will get on episode 45 lol
ah yes so uh idk they may win because of that

If the brothers lose, they won't be able to advance. We all know they're gonna win regardless of what Drum and Lui throw at them.
*Sad Raging Tempest noises play*
Rip Raging Tempest: Episode 45
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:49 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Duh plus World Spriggan wont burst unless someone pushes in the burst lockers/stoppers.

Lucifer burst it tho

That was because Lucius didn’t target the stoppers. The way Spryzen can burst is almost like Pegasus in Rise
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:40 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:49 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Lucifer burst it tho

That was because Lucius didn’t target the stoppers. The way Spryzen can burst is almost like Pegasus in Rise

Not at all. Pegasus has a standard lock with wings that will launch the disk tabs backwards (hence the bad teeth). Spriggan on the other hand has tabs that when pushed in will prevent the disk tabs from unlocking any further.
ya shu and lane are gonna godstomp valt and rantaro. imagine rantaro doing anything lol
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: ya shu and lane are gonna godstomp valt and rantaro. imagine rantaro doing anything lol

I mean, haven’t you seen him in the last couple of episodes? He’s been doing about as good as anyone else in this tournament. A bit of this is my bias speaking (so forgive me for that) but I do think that this “Rantaro sucks” standard is a little bit exaggerated. Sure he may not have the greatest feats but pretty much all the legends (and Ranjiro seeing a she isn’t a legend) are doing pretty decent in this tournament. If we actually look back at everything that has happened then I would say that Aiga has put up the worst performance in the tournament (at the moment). At the end of the day we all have our own opinions of course and I respect how you feel but I do think that it may be the stereotype talking.
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: ya shu and lane are gonna godstomp valt and rantaro. imagine rantaro doing anything lol

I mean, haven’t you seen him in the last couple of episodes? He’s been doing about as good as anyone else in this tournament. A bit of this is my bias speaking (so forgive me for that) but I do think that this “Rantaro sucks” standard is a little bit exaggerated. Sure he may not have the greatest feats but pretty much all the legends (and Ranjiro seeing a she isn’t a legend) are doing pretty decent in this tournament. If we actually look back at everything that has happened then I would say that Aiga has put up the worst performance in the tournament (at the moment). At the end of the day we all have our own opinions of course and I respect how you feel but I do think that it may be the stereotype talking.

i dont hate him its that maybe the battle between shu and lane vs them would have a very obvious outcome.
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:51 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I mean, haven’t you seen him in the last couple of episodes? He’s been doing about as good as anyone else in this tournament. A bit of this is my bias speaking (so forgive me for that) but I do think that this “Rantaro sucks” standard is a little bit exaggerated. Sure he may not have the greatest feats but pretty much all the legends (and Ranjiro seeing a she isn’t a legend) are doing pretty decent in this tournament. If we actually look back at everything that has happened then I would say that Aiga has put up the worst performance in the tournament (at the moment). At the end of the day we all have our own opinions of course and I respect how you feel but I do think that it may be the stereotype talking.

i dont hate him its that maybe the battle between shu and lane vs them would have a very obvious outcome.

True, albeit it does seem that way. For the perfect tournament score Silas and Free should beat Lane and Shu although It doesn’t seem like it’ll happen.
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:51 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: i dont hate him its that maybe the battle between shu and lane vs them would have a very obvious outcome.

True, albeit it does seem that way. For the perfect tournament score Silas and Free should beat Lane and Shu although It doesn’t seem like it’ll happen.

It won't happen because of plot armor. The only ones that'll be beating them are Hikaru and Hyuga probably.
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:57 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote: True, albeit it does seem that way. For the perfect tournament score Silas and Free should beat Lane and Shu although It doesn’t seem like it’ll happen.

It won't happen because of plot armor. The only ones that'll be beating them are Hikaru and Hyuga probably.

True, unless one of two things happens. They beat Lane by accident OR Shu ends up helping them beat Lane via friendly fire. Since Shu is a main character he can beat Lane by burst anime rules.
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:57 AM)Longinox Wrote: It won't happen because of plot armor. The only ones that'll be beating them are Hikaru and Hyuga probably.

True, unless one of two things happens. They beat Lane by accident OR Shu ends up helping them beat Lane via friendly fire. Since Shu is a main character he can beat Lane by burst anime rules.

Yeah, that could happen too.
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:45 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They can beat Dragon, maybe Luinor in a stamina finish.

Yes i know the bros will win. Whoever said Valt and Rantaro is gonna beat Shu and Lean is braindead.
Don’t insult me. And you do realize Valt and Rantaro are gonna have to win at least win more battle. They either beat Aiga and Ranjiro, or Shu and Lane.

I had a feeling Ragnaruk was gonna pull off the Zac move, I called it. Either Valt and Rantaro pull off something or they are done for. If Aiga and Ranjiro do win, they'll have no way off beating Lui and Drum. And if Valt and Rantaro lose this one, that's gonna 100% mean they are gonna beat Shu and Lane.
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:57 AM)Longinox Wrote: It won't happen because of plot armor. The only ones that'll be beating them are Hikaru and Hyuga probably.

Orrrrrrrrrrrr, Lane burns out and Spriggan had to battle them both? Just a guess, he is starting to burn out already.
(Jan. 22, 2021  10:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  7:58 AM)Zeutron Wrote: True, unless one of two things happens. They beat Lane by accident OR Shu ends up helping them beat Lane via friendly fire. Since Shu is a main character he can beat Lane by burst anime rules.

Orrrrrrrrrrrr, Lane burns out and Spriggan had to battle them both? Just a guess, he is starting to burn out already.

Is that what that is? I figured that it was just Drum and Lui using a new technique.
It seems as if Valt and Rantaro loose to aiga and ranjiro from the preview. Also we see somewhat of a rematch between Shu and Free;Lui and Drum will loose due to the brothers because the plot necessitates it.
Why is Aiga using the Sword again? He literally used the Infinite Shield only 1 time.
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why is Aiga using the Sword again? He literally used the Infinite Shield only 1 time.

What's that gonna do? Block Limit Break?
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why is Aiga using the Sword again? He literally used the Infinite Shield only 1 time.

What's that gonna do? Block Limit Break?
Mmmmmmm I was talking about the battle against Valt and Rantaro. He is using the Sword again.
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What's that gonna do? Block Limit Break?
Mmmmmmm I was talking about the battle against Valt and Rantaro. He is using the Sword again.

That won't do any good against Brave Sword.
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:34 AM)Dasmind Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUYW-NlcyH/...sxonbfixmn

Again late bro

(Jan. 22, 2021  1:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Ммммммм, я говорил о битве против Валта и Рантаро. Он снова использует Меч.

Это не поможет против Brave Sword.

Неа. Айга и Ранджиро нуждаются в очках

No one never thought, about crater in arena. Like it spin in right, and only left spin beys can control it, and no on can't go in center . No one not thought?
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Mmmmmmm I was talking about the battle against Valt and Rantaro. He is using the Sword again.

That won't do any good against Brave Sword.

You really don't know, and considering all the legends are pretty even, Infinite Shield wouldn't sound like a bad idea. I mean, he's fought Valkyrie off with it before.