Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

Finally we will get to see the battles we all want
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Finally we will get to see the battles we all want
Apparently there are 3 battles in this episode, if you ask me, Hikaru and Hyuga vs Lui and Drum is gonna continue in the next episode, because the next episode is called Raging Tempest.
Shu and Lane vs free and silas huh, I wonder who'll win.
Haha Lui is gonna get annihilated by the bros I hope. Shu you gotta use Counter Break next episode please!
found the preview. Aiger and Ranjiro vs Valt and Rantaro. Silas and Free vs Shu and Lain. Hiakru and Hyuga vs Lui and Dante.

Got some more 
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Got some more 

spryzen pic is obviously fake

Just so you know, if Valt and Rantaro lose against Aiga and Ranjiro, that 100% means they'll beat Lane and Shu.
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:39 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Got some more 

spryzen pic is obviously fake

Achilles doing Infinite Dive? Ok bye Im dead now Im in beyblade heaven lol. Yes we could finally get Infinite Dive maybe?!
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: Just so you know, if Valt and Rantaro lose against Aiga and Ranjiro, that 100% means they'll beat Lane and Shu.

That is 100% a Ranjiro battle, that means there's a way greater chance of Aiger and Ranjiro winning but no 100%.
Ya i'm pretty sure the Hyuga and Hikaru vs Lui and Drum battle will not continue in episode 46. Notice how they are at their full power and the outcome is gonna come.
No way Valt and Rantaro are beating Shu and Lane. I know Aiger is my favorite mc but I will not allow it see even my profile picture says it lol. Two words: Plot Armor !
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:43 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ya i'm pretty sure the Hyuga and Hikaru vs Lui and Drum battle will not continue in episode 46. Notice how they are at their full power and the outcome is gonna come.

They can beat Dragon, maybe Luinor in a stamina finish.
Dragon bursts and Longinus gets knocked out maybe
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:43 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ya i'm pretty sure the Hyuga and Hikaru vs Lui and Drum battle will not continue in episode 46. Notice how they are at their full power and the outcome is gonna come.

They can beat Dragon, maybe Luinor in a stamina finish.

Yes i know the bros will win. Whoever said Valt and Rantaro is gonna beat Shu and Lean is braindead.
Spriggan will destroy whoever said that jk lol
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Spriggan will destroy whoever said that jk lol

yes WORLD SLASH!!!
Finally Im going to be right for once (hopefully) Counter Break vs. Nothing Break!
LET ME ALSO GET THIS STRAIGHT. IF LANE 1V2 AIGA AND RANJIRO. AND AIGA AND RANJIRO WILL MOST LIKELY BEAT VALT AND RANTARO. WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK VALT AND RANTARO IS GONNA DO TO LANE. RANTAROOOOO IS WEAKKKKK. BUT HE COOL.
Look I appreciate Aiga and Ranjiro yes but c'mon like bruh they cannot win against Valt and Rantaro as much as I hate to admit it. It would be the biggest and stupidest error making Shu and Lane lose to Valt and Rantaro
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Look I appreciate Aiga and Ranjiro yes but c'mon like bruh they cannot win against Valt and Rantaro as much as I hate to admit it. It would be the biggest and stupidest error making Shu and Lane lose to Valt and Rantaro

Valt and Rantaro are my all time favourite tag team but if I’m being honest I don’t want them to lose this, they can’t get disrespected like that and the tornado makes me believe they got this. They can then just lose to Lui and Drum.
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Look I appreciate Aiga and Ranjiro yes but c'mon like bruh they cannot win against Valt and Rantaro as much as I hate to admit it. It would be the biggest and stupidest error making Shu and Lane lose to Valt and Rantaro

Valt and Rantaro are my all time favourite tag team but if I’m being honest I don’t want them to lose this, they can’t get disrespected like that and the tornado makes me believe they got this. They can then just lose to Lui and Drum.

I think the writers got something in their head lol. Honestly that battle was unfair like why would Drum win? But I think there likely winning this one
oh boi I can already smell the salt coming from the free fans next week haha . but finally shu vs free will happen again even if it's going to be a semi 1 vs 1 . the ranjiro & aiga vs valt & rantaro looks interesting an a tricky one although ranjiro seems like his putting work the surprises can happen and as for the bros vs drum & lui that's going to be interesting . all 3 match is interesting
Dang if Eclipse Force is right about Ranjiro destroying Valt, Rantaro, and even Aiga with that huge tornado well just let them live in peace
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:18 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: oh boi I can already smell the salt coming from the free fans next week haha . but finally shu vs free will happen again even if it's going to be a semi 1 vs 1 . the ranjiro & aiga vs valt & rantaro looks interesting an a tricky one although ranjiro seems like his putting work the surprises can happen and as for the bros vs drum & lui that's going to be interesting . all 3 match is interesting

Meh, I get upset but I get over it.