Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #45 (January 29, 2021)

Plus that battle against the bros was just meaningless like they didnt even do anything but eh whatever. The tie breaker thing likely wil happen
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That means Team Valt is gonna beat Lain is they lose here so they have to win cause no way are they beating Lain. They don't even have a strategy to counter the wall.

They don’t necessarily have to because we have no idea if there are going to be tie breakers or not. Valt and Rantaro have already won twice so they can just lose bow and there won’t be tie breakers.
My man, Hyuga still hasn't defeated Valt. They definitely having a tie breaker. If Valt and Rantaro win 1 more match, a tie-breaker is definitely happening.
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That means Team Valt is gonna beat Lain is they lose here so they have to win cause no way are they beating Lain. They don't even have a strategy to counter the wall.

No strategy that we know of.
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote: They don’t necessarily have to because we have no idea if there are going to be tie breakers or not. Valt and Rantaro have already won twice so they can just lose bow and there won’t be tie breakers.
My man, Hyuga still hasn't defeated Valt. They definitely having a tie breaker. If Valt and Rantaro win 1 more match, a tie-breaker is definitely happening.

Perhaps that will happen but having various teams with 1 win and 4 losses just to invoke a rematch between the teachers and students is stupid tbh. Hyuga and Hikaru beating Lane would be enough to prove they have surpassed Valt and Rantaro.
(Jan. 23, 2021  10:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: My man, Hyuga still hasn't defeated Valt. They definitely having a tie breaker. If Valt and Rantaro win 1 more match, a tie-breaker is definitely happening.

Perhaps that will happen but having various teams with 1 win and 4 losses just to invoke a rematch between the teachers and students is stupid tbh. Hyuga and Hikaru beating Lane would be enough to prove they have surpassed Valt and Rantaro.

Remember what happened to Kurtz? Yeah, Burst is too predictable for this kinda thing. Valt and Rantaro are gonna win so they can lose in that rematch because the protagonist gotta be better than EVERY team directly. I just think that it would probably be winning against Aiga and Ranjiro, as opposed to winning against the antagonist team.
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:47 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  10:40 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Perhaps that will happen but having various teams with 1 win and 4 losses just to invoke a rematch between the teachers and students is stupid tbh. Hyuga and Hikaru beating Lane would be enough to prove they have surpassed Valt and Rantaro.

Remember what happened to Kurtz? Yeah, Burst is too predictable for this kinda thing. Valt and Rantaro are gonna win so they can lose in that rematch because the protagonist gotta be better than EVERY team directly. I just think that it would probably be winning against Aiga and Ranjiro, as opposed to winning against the antagonist team.

I’m sure you’re right but I still find it stupid that burst is going in that direction. Either Aiga and Ranjiro or Lui and Drum will be getting disrespected and that just sucks.
I got a feeling Lui and Drum will get last place Idk why but that might just be me. Kinda expect for the Cho-Z Duo to end up in last place with record they have.
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So it might involve Valt and Rantaro vs. Someone else
And Hikaru and Huga maybe because of the word Burning
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     hyper beyblades                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     umm whats the best combo for prime apocalyces and golden judgment  dragon
(Jan. 24, 2021  5:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I got a feeling Lui and Drum will get last place Idk why but that might just be me. Kinda expect for the Cho-Z Duo to end up in last place with record they have.
My theory: 
(1-4) Free and Sisco cuz they aren't beating the bros and Lane. 
(1-4) Either Lui and Drum or Aiga and Ranjiro depends who wins in their battle. 
(2-3) Either Lui and Drum or Aiga and Ranjiro depends who wins in their battle. 
(3-3) Valt and Rantaro
(4-2) Hikaru and Hyuga
(5-0) Lane and Shu
I could be wrong though.
(Jan. 24, 2021  6:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  5:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I got a feeling Lui and Drum will get last place Idk why but that might just be me. Kinda expect for the Cho-Z Duo to end up in last place with record they have.
My theory: 
(3-3) Valt and Rantaro
(4-2) Hikaru and Hyuga
(5-0) Lane and Shu
I could be wrong though.

This could be very accurate actually
My theory: 
(3-3) Valt and Rantaro
(4-2) Hikaru and Hyuga
(5-0) Lane and Shu
I could be wrong though.

I stand by this too, but I'm gonna step out and go further since we all know what would happen next.

(5-2) Hikaru and Hyuga
(5-1) Lean and Shu

It's because of the finals, but I know you weren't counting that.
whats your fav charator from the beyblades series
(Jan. 24, 2021  6:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  6:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: My theory: 
(3-3) Valt and Rantaro
(4-2) Hikaru and Hyuga
(5-0) Lane and Shu
I could be wrong though.

I stand by this too, but I'm gonna step out and go further since we all know what would happen next.

(5-2) Hikaru and Hyuga
(5-1) Lean and Shu

It's because of the finals, but I know you weren't counting that.
Yeah , I agree.
(Jan. 24, 2021  6:50 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: whats your fav charator from the beyblades series

Wrong thread buddy.
My theory: 
(3-3) Valt and Rantaro
(4-2) Hikaru and Hyuga
(5-0) Lane and Shu
I could be wrong though.

This looks accurate but maybe
(Jan. 08, 2021  7:57 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]45) Burning! Manly! A Serious Battle![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]灼熱!男気!ガチバトル![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Shakunetsu! Otokogi! Gachi Batoru![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]January 29, 2021[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note: Titles provided by Marutti.[/font]

Do you still do Google drive or mega links/files?
Confirmed that Aiga and Ranjiro will win Valt and Rantaro. In my Insta it's said. Plus screens on channel Ramp Hobbies
(Jan. 25, 2021  2:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:

Please use spoiler tags next time. I refuse to believe the result however. Looks like
(Jan. 25, 2021  2:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Confirmed that Aiga and Ranjiro will win Valt and Rantaro. In my Insta it's said. Plus screens on channel Ramp Hobbies

(Jan. 25, 2021  2:15 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Confirmed that Aiga and Ranjiro will win Valt and Rantaro. In my Insta it's said. Plus screens on channel Ramp Hobbies

yay! aiga and ranjiro finally got another win lol

big f for valt and rantaro tho..
(Jan. 25, 2021  2:30 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

(Jan. 25, 2021  2:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

(Jan. 25, 2021  2:52 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  2:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Idk they win nothing else Unhappy
(Jan. 25, 2021  2:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  2:52 PM)Pixi Wrote:

Idk they win nothing else Unhappy

The outcome of the battles without L&S and H&H are the only unpredictable battles of the tournament. So no one really knows honestly.