Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #44 (January 22, 2021)

(Jan. 08, 2021  3:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:20 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: imagine if its tempest wyvern lol
That literally makes no sense.

i was just kidding geez
Personally I don’t like how they use the word science when describing Wyvern because it’s not like Beyblade anime really uses science and what happens real life.
This is the perfect Chance for Aiga to use Infinite Shield
Hey there pulling the One Battle treatment
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:13 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: he has to stop using infinite sword lol

(Jan. 08, 2021  4:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hey there pulling the One Battle treatment

Nah Infinite Sword is good
What? Your joking lol cause Infinite Sword gets thrown away easily. Actually do Balance Mode
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: That literally makes no sense.

i was just kidding geez
Oh, sorry.
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What? Your joking lol cause Infinite Sword gets thrown away easily. Actually do Balance Mode

of course Im joking. infinite sword can't break through anything
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What? Your joking lol cause Infinite Sword gets thrown away easily. Actually do Balance Mode

of course Im joking. infinite sword can't break through anything

Cough Cough* Variant Lucifer flashbacks
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: of course Im joking. infinite sword can't break through anything

Cough Cough* Variant Lucifer flashbacks

ok,............ I dislike all achilles expect ONE ACHILLES
I wished that Lui came in here to school Wakiya
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:07 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: Oh? An episode that releases on my birthday? Interesting. I'll be keeping a close eye on sparking from this point fowards.

happy early birthday Grin
Ah I can see why this episode is called like that. Basically Wakiya hasnt appeared in all the events of Sparking up until now
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:36 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i was just kidding geez
Oh, sorry.

Don't sweat it we're all just having a fun conversation.
It's a nice surprise that were actually going to see Wakiya thrown down. We haven't seen him two years. I'm dying to see how he preforms against the bros, Aiger and Dante.
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Oh, sorry.

Don't sweat it we're all just having a fun conversation.

That's great.
Ok I believe Wyvern will burst Ragnaruk, Achilles, and Dragon at the same time. It would be funny if someone else came in and totally burst Wyvern
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok I believe Wyvern will burst Ragnaruk, Achilles, and Dragon at the same time. It would be funny if someone else came in and totally burst Wyvern

That would be horrible.
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok I believe Wyvern will burst Ragnaruk, Achilles, and Dragon at the same time. It would be funny if someone else came in and totally burst Wyvern

That would be horrible.

Do I have to remind you what happened to Jin and Count Night

Now come on. I think you know very well that Wyvern bursting all those beys would be ridiculous, and it's highly unlikely they would do that.
As with all filler puppets he'll show of his gimmick and promptly get beaten to the ground after.
Im not saying there weak but still we have seen this in 2 cases: Shu vs. Valt Cuza Daigo and Lui vs. Aiger Ranjiro and Fubuki
omgggg.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wakiya finally battling huh