Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #44 (January 22, 2021)

(Jan. 10, 2021  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I can see why Drum is here cause his bey gets thrown out almost every match lol (jk jk). Honestly Lui should be here and teach Wakiya a thing or 2
Lui and the characters from Chou Z to Sparking never seen Wakiya and battle him before.

(Jan. 15, 2021  4:46 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I hope that Wakiya and Drum vs Aiga and Ranjiro
Finally some people noticed
This episode could end up being a battle royale. But Im seriously hoping for Aiga to use Infinite Shield like please no more Infinite Sword.
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:48 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I can see why Drum is here cause his bey gets thrown out almost every match lol (jk jk). Honestly Lui should be here and teach Wakiya a thing or 2
Lui and the characters from Chou Z to Sparking never seen Wakiya and battle him before.

(Jan. 15, 2021  4:46 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I hope that Wakiya and Drum vs Aiga and Ranjiro

Well I don’t think they don’t know who he is and have never seen him before because that would make no sense in terms on continuity. They probably know full well who he is but aren’t personal friends.

Wakiya is about to destroy these bums in a 1 vs all he would crush Lui too lol. I always knew Wakiya had it in him.
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:48 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Lui and the characters from Chou Z to Sparking never seen Wakiya and battle him before.

Well I don’t think they don’t know who he is and have never seen him before because that would make no sense in terms on continuity. They probably know full well who he is but aren’t personal friends.

Wakiya is about to destroy these bums in a 1 vs all he would crush Lui too lol. I always knew Wakiya had it in him.
Finally some people noticed means someone has saw the trailer and gave comments
(Jan. 16, 2021  5:06 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: who else doesn't have school monday lol

me lol 🤠
I feel like they should have thrown in Lui or Free so that we could have another left spin blader. It’s going to be a little bit odd when Hikaru is the only one activating the other gimmick.
Problem is with Lui there probally going to ditch him too and make him lose to Wakiya. Tho I do think maybe I say maybe could defeat him if he found out Wyvern's weakness. Meh lol great choice they got for bladers:
Super Saiyan
Zoom Zoom Boy
WBBA Hero
Smarty Boy
And Broomhead
I don't think Lui and Wakiya will be battling. That would be interesting given they've never battled before.
I would be happy if he did Shield Crash again.
I'm curious what Wakiya's sparking Launch will look like and what the light pattern will be. I'd imagine purple. After all these years I really want to see what new moves He and Wyvron are bringing to the table.
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm curious what Wakiya's sparking Launch will look like and what the light pattern will be. I'd imagine purple. After all these years I really want to see what new moves He and Wyvron are bringing to the table.

Yeah same I am really excited
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:34 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm curious what Wakiya's sparking Launch will look like and what the light pattern will be. I'd imagine purple. After all these years I really want to see what new moves He and Wyvron are bringing to the table.

I feel like the animators will put almost zero effort into Wakiya's Sparking Shoot and make it sort of basic like Rantaro and Sisco's are.
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:57 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: yayy im so excited

lol 3 or actually 2 more days till the episode releases.
I really really cannot wait anymore I wanna see them battle but my boys: Aiger, Ranjiro, Dante, Hikaru, and Hyuga are gonna lose 😭 lol
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:57 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: yayy im so excited

lol 3 or actually 2 more days till the episode releases.
I really really cannot wait anymore I wanna see them battle but my boys: Aiger, Ranjiro, Dante, Hikaru, and Hyuga are gonna lose 😭 lol

BRO THE HYPE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BRO I CANT WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE
LIKE I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEW WYVERN AND ITS COOL NEW MOVES
IOOOHHHHHH WHAT ABOUT WAKIYA'S NEW SPARKING LAUNCH POSE
SO HYPED RN
Can't wait for the advertisement that will probably end with Wyvern losing!!!!!!
(Jan. 20, 2021  2:43 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Can't wait for the advertisement that will probably end with Wyvern losing!!!!!!

why you gotta do wyvern like that lol.