Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #44 (January 22, 2021)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]44) Next-Level Training! Defeat Wakiya!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]限界特訓!ワキヤを倒せ!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Genkai tokkun! Wakiya o taose!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]January 22, 2021[/font]

If they lose the next battle, then they'll have no hope of advancing to the finals. The cornered Hyuga and Hikaru start training, but their teamwork is in shambles. Their self-proclaimed coach Wakiya invites them to his residence again, and waiting there were also Aiga, Ranjiro, and Drum. "I'll train you all at once" Wakiya says. In his hand is the strongest Defense Bey, the culmination of Komurasaki's finest scientific findings. As Wyvern shows how much of a threat is its defense, everyone there gives it their all as they challenge it.

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note: Titles provided by Marutti.[/font]
Oh? An episode that releases on my birthday? Interesting. I'll be keeping a close eye on sparking from this point fowards.
This pretty much confirms the new Wyvern is in the anime
“Marginal special training” are they seriously trying to imply that the training is only somewhat special, are they saying Wakiya is not good enough? Should have been “super special training” since our boi Wakiya is back to whoop these Mary Sue’s
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: “Marginal special training” are they seriously trying to imply that the training is only somewhat special, are they saying Wakiya is not good enough? Should have been “super special training” since our boi Wakiya is back to whoop these Mary Sue’s

If it’s just like one battle who cares though lol. I’m assuming he will get the Jormuntor treatment.
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:08 AM)Zeutron Wrote: “Marginal special training” are they seriously trying to imply that the training is only somewhat special, are they saying Wakiya is not good enough? Should have been “super special training” since our boi Wakiya is back to whoop these Mary Sue’s

If it’s just like one battle who cares though lol. I’m assuming he will get the Jormuntor treatment.

Wakiya is far too cool to be addressed by “marginal” lol. Anyways, yeah it does seem like it’s going to be the Jormuntor treatment. They barely have as many episodes left as is so it’s a miracle that they gave this to us.
Genkai by itself means "limit"
Tokkun by itself means "special training"
Genkai tokkun translates as "marginal special training" which is awkward.
https://jisho.org/search/%E9%99%90%E7%95%8C

However, my translator is working on a solution for that.
Heh, I knew we would see the new Wyvern in the anime and he would use it for training. I look forward to it.
Guess each season needs its filler puppet huh.
Okay, “the strongest defense Bey”.
Lucifer: ???
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:42 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Okay, “the strongest defense Bey”.

Wakiya is a lot more deserving of that claim than Lane is (even if it isn’t true).
How many times do I need to say 倒せ doesn't mean defeat hear?
倒せ means challenge
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Wakiya is a lot more deserving of that claim than Lane is (even if it isn’t true).

Of course Wakiya is.

Wait a second, “the finest scientific finding”?
Does that implies that Wyvern would have a different gimmick than just free-spin?
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Imo i think it just those typical title exaggeration or lean title is the flare king
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  9:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Wakiya is a lot more deserving of that claim than Lane is (even if it isn’t true).
Imo i think it just those typical title exaggeration or lean title is the flare king

Surely it is, still fun to give to Wakiya though.
Epic that they found a way to fit Wyvern in, even though it was clearly an advertisement and I have 99.9% doubts that we'll see it battle again. I mean, it's a training episode during a tournament. Still happy to see something tho.
What your crazy Sparking? Your bringing Wyvern back!
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:20 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: imagine if its tempest wyvern lol

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
That literally makes no sense.
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
That literally makes no sense.

He was making a joke about it being Tempest Wyvern since we all know Wyvern is appearing in this episode