Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020)

(Dec. 22, 2020  6:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt isn't necessarily holding back, however he's not using his full power. He only does when he gets big mad for whatever reason, like against Shu at the end of Evolution.

Ok true, as motivation and emotion do make people stronger. But you get the point, it's not like he's holding back on PURPOSE.
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:48 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt isn't necessarily holding back, however he's not using his full power. He only does when he gets big mad for whatever reason, like against Shu at the end of Evolution.

Ok true, as motivation and emotion do make people stronger. But you get the point, it's not like he's holding back on PURPOSE.
That's true.
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:53 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Hopefully they will but I think Valt is still holding back.

Oh no, please don't start that. If anyone would be the least likely to hold back, it would be Valt, the guy who LITERALLY preaches about going all out in every battle, just like any protagonist does. Valt may be my favorite, but he ain't some god who's randomly reserving power.

Idk but I think he is because he would've used any of his special moves.
He may not be holding back because he is Valt but ya never know.

(Dec. 22, 2020  6:48 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  6:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt isn't necessarily holding back, however he's not using his full power. He only does when he gets big mad for whatever reason, like against Shu at the end of Evolution.

I Agree he would not hold back on purpose.
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:16 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Oh no, please don't start that. If anyone would be the least likely to hold back, it would be Valt, the guy who LITERALLY preaches about going all out in every battle, just like any protagonist does. Valt may be my favorite, but he ain't some god who's randomly reserving power.

Idk but I think he is because he would've used any of his special moves.
He may not be holding back because he is Valt but ya never know.

(Dec. 22, 2020  6:48 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ok true, as motivation and emotion do make people stronger. But you get the point, it's not like he's holding back on PURPOSE.

I Agree he would not hold back on purpose.

Valt is gonna rock the tournamnet. he gonna defeat aiga
No way Valt and Rantaro are gonna get Top 3
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No way Valt and Rantaro are gonna get Top 3

shu and lane are for sure.

Shu gonna smack hikaru
1. Hikaru and Hyuga cause yes
2. Shu and Lane
3. Possibly Lui and Drum
I just want to say my respects to everyone is this tag battle, especially Lui. After watching the subs, it makes me fear that powerhouse even more. Lui not only disrupted Valt and Rantaro's teamwork with quick monopolization of the storm plate but also bounced back quickly when they tried to counter in their 1v1 situations. Thanks to that, he gave Drum a boost with his awakened mode, and Drum quickly caught on and did his thing, catching Ragnurak from behind. From there it was an easy 2v1 win.

I will acknowledge Valt and Rantaro though, since Lui had to change a bit of the plan. They started to counterattack, but he was always one step ahead. Drum was following right behind, cleaning up his part too.

What a great tag team Lui and Drum are.