Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020)

(Dec. 22, 2020  2:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The reason he goes for an upper is because the layer is not there, only chassis which is just a beefed up disc. Its like avoiding the layer to directly hit the disc, which is the locking mechanism, yada yada yada. Obviously Roktavor would get spit out at a random angle, but not uncontrollably. We've never seen a bey that get knocked out uncontrollably before.

Not necessarily. 3A is designed in such a way that it's great for that. Lui's not necessarily thinking that because there's no Layer there, that why he should use it. On the point of the storm plate, we did see that with both Hyuga and Lane. They weren't able to utilize the plate to their advantage because of that. Hikaru and Shu could because it was spinning left, Helios is obviously a left spin bey, and when you take a look Spryzen, it's in left spin mode. That's why both of them could use it to their advantage. Both Hyuga and Lane on the other hand spit out on a wayward trajectory, especially Lane. He got bumped out and then had to right himself. In either event were going in circles, and I have no desire to debate all night. So let's go our separate ways on this topic.

3A is designed like that because its supposed to hit that spot. Why, cause it a weak spot. Simple enough. Hyuga and Lain couldn't use it, but where they knocked out of control? Nope. He was just spit out at a random angle, and then kept going as usually but with more speed.
(Dec. 22, 2020  2:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  2:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Not necessarily. 3A is designed in such a way that it's great for that. Lui's not necessarily thinking that because there's no Layer there, that why he should use it. On the point of the storm plate, we did see that with both Hyuga and Lane. They weren't able to utilize the plate to their advantage because of that. Hikaru and Shu could because it was spinning left, Helios is obviously a left spin bey, and when you take a look Spryzen, it's in left spin mode. That's why both of them could use it to their advantage. Both Hyuga and Lane on the other hand spit out on a wayward trajectory, especially Lane. He got bumped out and then had to right himself. In either event were going in circles, and I have no desire to debate all night. So let's go our separate ways on this topic.

3A is designed like that because its supposed to hit that spot. Why, cause it a weak spot. Simple enough. Hyuga and Lain couldn't use it, but where they knocked out of control? Nope. He was just spit out at a random angle, and then kept going as usually but with more speed.

I'm not going to convince you, your not going to convince me. You don't agree with my points, and I don't agree with yours. So let's leave it at that as I said before. If not we'll be doing this till all hours of the night and I have no desire to do that.
I guess its that hard to believe that Valt could have seen Dragon doing nothing, realize its probably waiting to attack, and plan accordingly? Guess so huh.

You can clearly see Valt is conscious of the fact that Roktavor is knocked out and Dragon is just over there on its own. Maybe it will attack, right? Well Valt never took that into consideration and just powered up to attack.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Dec. 22, 2020  2:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I guess its that hard to believe that Valt could have seen Dragon doing nothing, realize its probably waiting to attack, and plan accordingly? Guess so huh.

You can clearly see Valt is conscious of the fact that Roktavor is knocked out and Dragon is just over there on its own. Maybe it will attack, right? Well Valt never took that into consideration and just powered up to attack.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I'll just say one thing that while in an ideal state you could have argued tha valt should have considered drum. You are forgetting that lui did not waste any time to attack valt and valt had no option but to counter lui by powering up. It may seem that valt had a lot of time, but in reality it was a split second attack by lui. If valt had perfect reflexes and was known to be a strategist only then would i have expected him to consider that. 

By no way am i defending valt, they had poor teamwork from the beginning and that was the reason which led to their demise.  It was a complete strategic outplay by lui and drum
I don’t know why people are freaking out over this. Yes Valt and Rantaro lost, so what? Silas and Free lost and so did Hikaru and Hyuga but their fans aren’t going crazy over this. I’m a major fan of both Valt and Rantaro and I gotta say, some of the Valt fans are making this very embarrassing by constantly trying to find loopholes around this and It’s really starting to give us a bad name tbh. Your favourite charatcer lost, get over it they’ll probably be winning a couple matches soon enough as this is a coequal round robin tournament.
(Dec. 22, 2020  3:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t know why people are freaking out over this. Yes Valt and Rantaro lost, so what? Silas and Free lost and so did Hikaru and Hyuga. I’m a major fan of both Valt and Rantaro and I gotta say, some of the Valt fans are making this very embarrassing by constantly trying to find loopholes around this and It’s really starting to give us a bad name tbh. Your favourite charatcer lost, get over it they’ll probably be winning a couple matches soon enough as this is a coequal round robin tournament.

Exactly, he lost, end of story. No loop holes. He just lost. He can win later, probably.
Im actually rooting for Lui and Drum. I mean I expected these 2 to win anyways
(Dec. 22, 2020  3:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  3:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t know why people are freaking out over this. Yes Valt and Rantaro lost, so what? Silas and Free lost and so did Hikaru and Hyuga. I’m a major fan of both Valt and Rantaro and I gotta say, some of the Valt fans are making this very embarrassing by constantly trying to find loopholes around this and It’s really starting to give us a bad name tbh. Your favourite charatcer lost, get over it they’ll probably be winning a couple matches soon enough as this is a coequal round robin tournament.

Exactly, he lost, end of story. No loop holes. He just lost. He can win later, probably.

Nah, I'm glad they lost. Lui and Drum really do deserve more wins here. Doesn't matter since everyone is probably gonna achieve 1 or 2 wins by the end of this so we're all good.
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  3:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Exactly, he lost, end of story. No loop holes. He just lost. He can win later, probably.

Nah, I'm glad they lost. Lui and Drum really do deserve more wins here. Doesn't matter since everyone is probably gonna achieve 1 or 2 wins by the end of this so we're all good.
Honestly, Lui kinda deserved to beat Valt, Valt has won more than enough against Lui.
Valt wins in a round but not in a match in general
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt wins in a round but not in a match in general
Honestly Valt should never beat Lui, they are not on the same league.
I mean Valt was actually close to beating Lui in Cho-Z kinda
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean Valt was actually close to beating Lui in Cho-Z kinda
Because Bloody Longinus is trash.
Valt is also still growing even if he is number 1
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt wins in a round but not in a match in general
Honestly Valt should never beat Lui, they are not on the same league.

It's pretty much just a running gag at this point. Valt is somewhat considered to be better than Lui, but they ain't gonna let him win. I kinda prefer it like that, as it keeps Lui as at least SOME kind of a threat.
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:29 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, I'm glad they lost. Lui and Drum really do deserve more wins here. Doesn't matter since everyone is probably gonna achieve 1 or 2 wins by the end of this so we're all good.
Honestly, Lui kinda deserved to beat Valt, Valt has won more than enough against Lui.

He's never won a match against Lui. Not that it's really needed at this point to prove Valt is the stronger blader. I'm just hoping Valt and Rantaro win the next one.
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, Lui kinda deserved to beat Valt, Valt has won more than enough against Lui.

He's never won a match against Lui. Not that it's really needed at this point to prove Valt is the stronger blader. I'm just hoping Valt and Rantaro win the next one.

Hopefully they will but I think Valt is still holding back.
Aren't y'all forgetting that Valt won against Lui technically during the tag team of Valt and Hyuga vs Lui and Free? Valt got his win against Lui (not a 1v1, but still a win is a win, even if it's in a tag team), it makes sense that he lost in this episode. There may have been some strategy, but ultimately Dragon and Luinor have more power than Valkyrie and Ragnaruk.
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:53 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Aren't y'all forgetting that Valt won against Lui technically during the tag team of Valt and Hyuga vs Lui and Free?  Valt got his win against Lui (not a 1v1, but still a win is a win, even if it's in a tag team), it makes sense that he lost in this episode. There may have been some strategy, but ultimately Dragon and Luinor have more power than Valkyrie and Ragnaruk.
Yeah, he was the one who provided the power to Hyperion. It's funny how Valt can beat Lui when he had Free and not when he had Drum.
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:53 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He's never won a match against Lui. Not that it's really needed at this point to prove Valt is the stronger blader. I'm just hoping Valt and Rantaro win the next one.

Hopefully they will but I think Valt is still holding back.

Oh no, please don't start that. If anyone would be the least likely to hold back, it would be Valt, the guy who LITERALLY preaches about going all out in every battle, just like any protagonist does. Valt may be my favorite, but he ain't some god who's randomly reserving power.
Woo Valt is about to to fly into heaven and say he is the greatest
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:56 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  4:53 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Hopefully they will but I think Valt is still holding back.

Oh no, please don't start that. If anyone would be the least likely to hold back, it would be Valt, the guy who LITERALLY preaches about going all out in every battle, just like any protagonist does. Valt may be my favorite, but he ain't some god who's randomly reserving power.

That's true, and why would Valt hold back?
Valt isn't necessarily holding back, however he's not using his full power. He only does when he gets big mad for whatever reason, like against Shu at the end of Evolution.