Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #38 (December 11, 2020)

Aw rats! Now Aiger stays with 3 moves still.
(Dec. 12, 2020  1:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  1:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: They didn’t change the name. Buster is when it uses tall height to crush the opponent attack from upwards as he did to dragon while sword is a direct hit as he did to Fafnir. Achilles is at its normal height instead of tall height and happens to use the normal height equivalent of infinite buster? Not a coincidence IMO. The height change is highlighted as it used to be but you can tell which height he is using as the anime exaggerates the height difference.

To be fair Brave sword uses 3 lol.

It still lists Aiger's only special moves as being Infinite Guard, Buster and Attack. We've never seen Aiger adjust Achilles' height all season and it uses the exact same animation. It's Infinite Buster. I think the va probably just misspoke.

Let’s go to random anime manga and thoughts to discuss this.
(Dec. 12, 2020  1:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  1:55 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It still lists Aiger's only special moves as being Infinite Guard, Buster and Attack. We've never seen Aiger adjust Achilles' height all season and it uses the exact same animation. It's Infinite Buster. I think the va probably just misspoke.

Let’s go to random anime manga and thoughts to discuss this.
Sounds good
Why is that both when he said Infinite Buster and Sword Achilles eyes glow something
Saw the episode. I'll admit Aiga battle was rushed but I'm glad they are giving him and especially Ranjiro the light. The man barely got any specialty left good to see things turned out to be different for a sec.
(Dec. 08, 2020  12:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:50 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Если честно, я не думаю, что Вальт и Рантаро выиграют. Да, Рантаро вроде сильный, но его Glide Tornado не поможет. Дракон победит его, и тогда мы увидим Лонгин против Валькирии. Я надеюсь, что Луи победит, потому что Валт уже победил Луи
Луи определенно не заслуживает того, чтобы снова победить Вальта.

But Drum deserve, he already lose to all
Wow I just noticed Shu was wearing Purple Boots
TrustBEE will be the last thing you see on this thread
And during his launch form it could be seen
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: And during his launch form it could be seen

Dang it 🌍 Helios....
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:18 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: And during his launch form it could be seen

Dang it 🌍 Helios....

What?
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:18 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Dang it 🌍 Helios....

What?

I said I was gonna be the last one here but- but- U COMPLETELY IGNORED IT LOL?!?!!!
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:23 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What?

I said I was gonna be the last one here but- but- U COMPLETELY IGNORED IT LOL?!?!!!

As if that would happen
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  6:23 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I said I was gonna be the last one here but- but- U COMPLETELY IGNORED IT LOL?!?!!!

As if that would happen

Beliveeeeeee in possibilities 🌍 Helios!!!!
Alot of things I did not see clearl in episode 38
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:37 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I like Infinite Attack. Love Aiger's animation for it.

Kinda have to agree. Even tho it did nothing against Lane its still a pretty cool move. However aigas animation makes him look like he is doing a Rasengan.
(Dec. 30, 2020  2:10 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:37 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I like Infinite Attack. Love Aiger's animation for it.

Kinda have to agree. Even tho it did nothing against Lane its still a pretty cool move. However aigas animation makes him look like he is doing a Rasengan.

True. Just like the animation.
(Dec. 30, 2020  2:10 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  12:37 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I like Infinite Attack. Love Aiger's animation for it.

Has Rasengan vibes but resembled a chidori more imo.