Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #38 (December 11, 2020)

(Dec. 11, 2020  9:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I hope Rantaro doesn't get Super Tornado. I feel like it should be Ranjiro exclusive since its a representation of how far he's come.

I wouldn't mind them keeping it a Ranjiro exclusive as long as they give Rantaro a new move.

Maybe they can bring that hurricane move from Cho-z back and call it Glide Hurricane.
This episode was bruh, juts like the rest Sparking.
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wouldn't mind them keeping it a Ranjiro exclusive as long as they give Rantaro a new move.

Maybe they can bring that hurricane move from Cho-z back and call it Glide Hurricane.

I'd be up for that.
Lui creeps me out... Im not sure what he is planning to do but from the looks of it is not good.
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui creeps me out... Im not sure what he is planning to do but from the looks of it is not good.

I personally feel like Valt is the most annoying Blader in all of beyblade
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:18 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui creeps me out... Im not sure what he is planning to do but from the looks of it is not good.

I personally feel like Valt is the most annoying Blader in all of beyblade

How can you prove that?
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:11 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I wouldn't mind them keeping it a Ranjiro exclusive as long as they give Rantaro a new move.

It was called Hurricane Counter so maybe Glide Counter
Glide Typhoon is just Roktavor Typhoon. Considering Super Tornado is a more powered up Glide Typhoon its essentially the counterpart to Roktavor Storm. The only thing left is a counterpart to Hurricane Counter.
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah it should be called Glide Storm

The storm move from Cho-z was basically just super tornado.
Im waiting for Infinite Defense since its so good.
I hope Super Tornado levels up to higher levels like Hyper Tornado and Ultimate Tornado maybe.
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I hope Super Tornado levels up to higher levels like Hyper Tornado and Ultimate Tornado maybe.

You copied me for the last part lol.
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im waiting for Infinite Defense since its so good.

Don't think that's coming. Infinite Guard is basically the new defensive move for Achilles.
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im waiting for Infinite Defense since its so good.

Don't think that's coming. Infinite Guard is basically the new defensive move for Achilles.

Yeah infinite Guard and Sword are basically the replacements for defense and slash. Instead of using a particular part of the layer like the old moves they now use the entire perimeter.
I think Aiga needs another move for Balance Mode besides Infinite Attack if he uses it again
(Dec. 11, 2020  9:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

We have had Union Defense, and Union Shield. So everything is possible.
Achilles weakest move imo is the word involving Slash/Whip
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:43 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: R e d E y e

This is not likely
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:43 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: R e d E y e

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:43 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: R e d E y e

This is not likely
Boi if someone says “rEd eYe” one more time imma go psycho
Everyone thinks he is gonna go evil again. Boi it aint episode 39 to say Requiem got created and then he is full evil.
Episode review: