Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #38 (December 11, 2020)

(Dec. 11, 2020  3:17 PM)Pixi Wrote: bruh where are yall watching this??

on youtube
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:17 PM)Pixi Wrote: bruh where are yall watching this??

on youtube

bruh
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:18 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: on youtube

bruh

Here is a link I found to watch the episode
Link:https://youtu.be/SmzWD6dNrvg
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:18 PM)Pixi Wrote: bruh

Here is a link I found to watch the episode

ty ;-;
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:21 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Here is a link I found to watch the episode

ty ;-;

No problem
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I knew it that Aiger and Ranjiro were gonna win. Now I know Lui and Dante will win next

You don't know that. Why are you so convinced of that?
Lui has got the most advantage in the stadium considering that Luinor is a counterclockwise attack type and that the storm plate spins to the left.
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui has got the most advantage in the stadium considering that Luinor is a counterclockwise attack type and that the storm plate spins to the left.

Both right and left spin beys can utilize the storm plate as we saw with Ranjiro's use of it. In addition the stadium doesn't give left or right spin beys any particular advantage over the other.
I know this thing for sure if Lui and Drum dont win. Drum is about to do something stupid
Drum is an intelligent blader so I don't know where your getting that from.
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  3:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lui has got the most advantage in the stadium considering that Luinor is a counterclockwise attack type and that the storm plate spins to the left.

Both right and left spin beys can utilize the storm plate as we saw with Ranjiro's use of it. In addition the stadium doesn't give left or right spin beys any particular advantage over the other.

Uh i hope you do know that the plate spins in different directions, in first match it was spinning towards left; second match (where ranjiro got a speed boost) was spinning towards the right. In the match between valt and rantaro vs lui and drum we can see that the plate is spinning towards left.
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:11 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Both right and left spin beys can utilize the storm plate as we saw with Ranjiro's use of it. In addition the stadium doesn't give left or right spin beys any particular advantage over the other.

Uh i hope you do know that the plate spins in different directions, in first match it was spinning towards left; second match (where ranjiro got a speed boost) was spinning towards the right. In the match between valt and rantaro vs lui and drum we can see that the plate is spinning towards left.

I don't think that would preclude right spin beys from using it, right?
Yeah funny enough they called the move Infinite Sword
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:11 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Uh i hope you do know that the plate spins in different directions, in first match it was spinning towards left; second match (where ranjiro got a speed boost) was spinning towards the right. In the match between valt and rantaro vs lui and drum we can see that the plate is spinning towards left.

I don't think that would preclude right spin beys from using it, right?
It will , we saw shu stopping lean to enter the plate in first match as he said that its no point for a right spin to enter it. What happens is that it will reduce the speed of the opposite spinning bey and is therefore detrimental
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah funny enough they called the move Infinite Sword

Sword or Buster, make up your mind lol
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah funny enough they called the move Infinite Sword

Sword or Buster, make up your mind lol

Infinite Dive man why why why
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:18 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that would preclude right spin beys from using it, right?
It will , we saw shu stopping lean to enter the plate in first match as he said that its no point for a right spin to enter it. What happens is that it will reduce the speed of the opposite spinning bey and is therefore detrimental
That's not what he said. He said don't got into it for no reason not that a right spin bey couldn't use it. Lean was going to the plate with no plan because he didn't know how it worked. You can see that from Lane's surprise of experiencing the plate for the first time. Shu was warning him against doing that.
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:18 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: It will , we saw shu stopping lean to enter the plate in first match as he said that its no point for a right spin to enter it. What happens is that it will reduce the speed of the opposite spinning bey and is therefore detrimental
That's not what he said. He said don't got into it for no reason not that a right spin bey couldn't use it. Lean was going to the plate with no plan because he didn't know how it worked. Shu was warning him against doing that.

Its simple physics; we also saw the Right spinning beys get thrown off while helios got a boost as well as spriggan. Please do check the episode again
Honestly I thought they would throw in 3 battles