Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #38 (December 11, 2020)

(Dec. 11, 2020  4:24 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  4:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's not what he said. He said don't got into it for no reason not that a right spin bey couldn't use it. Lean was going to the plate with no plan because he didn't know how it worked. Shu was warning him against doing that.

Its simple physics; we also saw the Right spinning beys get thrown off while helios got a boost as well as spriggan. Please do check the episode again
Just re-watched it. Your right. When Ranjiro used it, the plate was probably spinning clockwise which is probably why Fafnir chilled out on the side of the plate. Same with Shu and Helios utilizing it.
Wait was Free actually I mean I know he was spin stealing but was he truly absorbing Achilles spin?
We'll see what happens next episode. There are no certain victories.
Ok what the heck? Why does the preview for episode 39 make me confused I thought it was Lane for a second but then I realized it was Lui
can someone please explain the bracket in the begining
Man that Super Tornado and Infinite Sword looked sexy nice!
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man that Super Tornado and Infinite Sword looked sexy nice!

[Image: giphy.gif]
(Dec. 11, 2020  6:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man that Super Tornado and Infinite Sword looked sexy nice!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't mess with the Cap'n
the good thing about this tag tournament is each team us fighting each other at least once so everyone will get their dream battles in some way it's not 100% 1 vs 1 but still everyone fights everyone that's cool.
So close, so close! If only Mirage Fafnir would burst
(Dec. 11, 2020  6:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So close, so close! If only Mirage Fafnir would burst

fafnir probably won't burst until a face lane and shu or valt and rantaro.
 Don’t see the difference between that and glide tornado.
(Dec. 11, 2020  7:31 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

Maybe cause its stronger
(Dec. 11, 2020  7:17 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  6:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So close, so close! If only Mirage Fafnir would burst

fafnir probably won't burst until a face lane and shu or valt and rantaro.

Which makes sense. Free is very powerful.
(Dec. 11, 2020  7:31 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

Just took a look at it in screenshot form. It appears to have two layers of wind mass instead of one implying it is stronger.
I liked the animation but seriously dont use the word Super. You aint superman Ranjiro
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I liked the animation but seriously dont use the word Super. You aint superman Ranjiro

Give my boy Ranjiro a pass since he won this time.
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I liked the animation but seriously dont use the word Super. You aint superman Ranjiro

Give my boy Ranjiro a pass since he won this time.

Yeah except they should have said Ultimate Tornado. But seriously what is it with Aiga using the word Infinite Sword when literally the accesory he has is called Infinite Sword
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Give my boy Ranjiro a pass since he won this time.

Yeah except they should have said Ultimate Tornado. But seriously what is it with Aiga using the word Infinite Sword when literally the accesory he has is called Infinite Sword

I guess ultimate would sound better. I think it’s becuase of the format of Aiga’s moves. They should just change sword to slash and make the move upright.
The one move we will never see is Infinite Dive
I hope Rantaro doesn't get Super Tornado. I feel like it should be Ranjiro exclusive since its a representation of how far he's come.
No Rantaro has his manly move called Boss Tornado.
Maybe they made the animation for this episode lazily because the next one has really high quality battling animation?
(Dec. 11, 2020  8:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I hope Rantaro doesn't get Super Tornado. I feel like it should be Ranjiro exclusive since its a representation of how far he's come.

I wouldn't mind them keeping it a Ranjiro exclusive as long as they give Rantaro a new move.
Like I said like 2 minutes ago Rantaro's move is going to be called Boss Tornado. He deserves it.