Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

(Dec. 04, 2020  6:09 PM)Limetka Wrote:
I am seeing a lot of theories about Shu becoming evil or pretending to be, but I am not sure if they are accurate. Can you tell us what Shu said to Lane and what Valt said about it right after, so that we know for sure what's going on?
(Dec. 04, 2020  7:17 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
I am seeing a lot of theories about Shu becoming evil or pretending to be, but I am not sure if they are accurate. Can you tell us what Shu said to Lane and what Valt said about it right after, so that we know for sure what's going on?

Its not true that Shu will be evil.
And Im pretty sure Shu said he wanted to tag team with Lane.
Valt Im not sure about
(Dec. 04, 2020  7:17 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:

I don't think that's the case:

Lane: What did you come here for, Kurenai Shu?
Shu: I will become your tag partner.
Lane: Are you capable of quenching my thirst?
Shu: I wonder..
Lane: Don't quit on me halfway through..
Shu: I'll try.

Valt doesn't really say anything about it.
I think all these theories about Shu becoming Red Eye again are half-baked.
Its a long stretch for Shu being Red Eye again. Its true he had that look on his face but that doesnt mean hes gonna be red eye.
And tbh that would be very stupid if Lane even becomes good. And Shu having him back in Raging Bulls.
(Dec. 04, 2020  7:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think all these theories about Shu becoming Red Eye again are half-baked.

I guess if your have any black coloring you're automatically evil. Despite if your bey also has it and you're just trying to look the part.
Im going to say this. Shu wont get Lane back anytime soon
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:46 AM)Pixi Wrote: ok where can i watch this?

I think on youtube?
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:46 AM)Pixi Wrote: ok where can i watch this?

I think on youtube?

right
theirs one thing that cought my attention and it's the deer that has been always with free from the beginning when his in the forest now she has a baby.  now you may ask why is that interesting well it kind of symbolize how far free has come the deer started little along with free but now the deer is a full grown up mother while free has evolved and grown the same way blader style .
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Now that shadow figure was dissapointing

it's not that its disappointing what happen is fans wanted to believe it was someone new instead of it just might be someone we already know.  the got their hope to high just cause wakiya appear and got baited.
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:49 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: theirs one thing that cought my attention and it's the deer that has been always with free from the beginning when his in the forest now she has a baby.  now you may ask why is that interesting well it kind of symbolize how far free has come the deer started little along with free but now the deer is a full grown up mother while free has evolved and grown the same way blader style .

Maybe Free can be a parent as well too symbolize him growing directly alongside the deer.
Why yes, Shu wanting to be Lane’s partner (when he was training with lane at the beginning anyways), and wearing a new outfit TOTALLY confirms that Shu will be “rED eyE”.
Honestly I want Shu to at least pretend to be evil and slowly but surely make Lean realize the true meaning of blading as Delta Zakuro said. I would at least like to see that.
honestly i would like to see that lol ^^^^^^
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:32 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Honestly I want Shu to at least pretend to be evil and slowly but surely make Lean realize the true meaning of blading as Delta Zakuro said. I would at least like to see that.

That is reasonable and actually makes sense. I would like to see that.
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:32 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Honestly I want Shu to at least pretend to be evil and slowly but surely make Lean realize the true meaning of blading as Delta Zakuro said. I would at least like to see that.

(Dec. 05, 2020  3:45 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:32 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Honestly I want Shu to at least pretend to be evil and slowly but surely make Lean realize the true meaning of blading as Delta Zakuro said. I would at least like to see that.

That is reasonable and actually makes sense. I would like to see that.

Same. If he's hostile and more unhinged it could also help him match Lain's wild fighting style so they can work together and have a better chance in the tournament.
After seeing Shu team up with Lean, I lost my last confidence and patience to this anime.
I’ll only treat it as a pure toy advertisement video from now on.
(Dec. 05, 2020  9:13 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: After seeing Shu team up with Lean, I lost my last confidence and patience to this anime.
I mean to be fair, who else did you think he could team up with?
(Dec. 05, 2020  9:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  9:13 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: After seeing Shu team up with Lean, I lost my last confidence and patience to this anime.

They can just introduce Daina and then no need to give Lean a teammate. And any other bladers will be better than Lean. Even Lui is better.
Lean almost offended every single legend blader, and he still got a teammate. This is what we called DISGUSTING.
(Dec. 05, 2020  9:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

yeah of course shu was going to team up with lane i mean who else could have everyone wants to defeat him not join hands with him
Short episode review: