Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020)

(Nov. 08, 2020  11:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  11:14 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I’m all for Lean getting a new bey I honestly love the design of the new Lucifer but what I dislike is that he just randomly upgrades it after one simple loss if he had challenged the brothers then lost or challenged Valt and lost them I can understand but it was just one loss that bugs me

It's logic. Beyblade logic. Mans be complaining over losing one time, then upgrades. The bros had a valid reason at least. Their beys were broken. Instead of trying to get better, Lean just decides to make an even more, brain dead, almost unbeatable anime gimmick that may have an obvious weakness but no one exploits, and is bad irl.

Lucifer is one of my favorite defense types though. Shu better watch out for its revenge hour.

I completely agree and Shu definitely needs to watch out I do wanna see a rematch with Valt and Shu at this point I don’t care if he has one with Lean bc he’s going to lose to that evil plot armor
(Nov. 08, 2020  11:54 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  11:17 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's logic. Beyblade logic. Mans be complaining over losing one time, then upgrades. The bros had a valid reason at least. Their beys were broken. Instead of trying to get better, Lean just decides to make an even more, brain dead, almost unbeatable anime gimmick that may have an obvious weakness but no one exploits, and is bad irl.

Lucifer is one of my favorite defense types though. Shu better watch out for its revenge hour.

I completely agree and Shu definitely needs to watch out I do wanna see a rematch with Valt and Shu at this point I don’t care if he has one with Lean bc he’s going to lose to that evil plot armor

That’s no armor, that’s a barrier.
watch lane evolved his flare to accompany Lucifer end/The end out of nowhere lol. he'll be like this is my new Flare the disaster Flare!!! lol
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  11:54 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I completely agree and Shu definitely needs to watch out I do wanna see a rematch with Valt and Shu at this point I don’t care if he has one with Lean bc he’s going to lose to that evil plot armor

That’s no armor, that’s a barrier.

Yea I know he has a barrier but in my opinion any one can clap Lean if a ten year old zoom zoom kid and a 12 year old genius can beat him then I think a 15 year old who was a champion for two years and another 15 yr old who has an unburstable bey can definitely smack Lean
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think it's mortly cause anyone battling lane this time with his new lucy is bound to lose ubless your the bros.  Lane has enter the semi invincible mode like phi or gwyn and we all know who beat them it won't really matter if the legends trains new lucy won't lose to any bey aside from the sun beys
I really hope the brothers will not be the ones to defeat Lucifer. It needs to be Valt and Shu .

Perfect way to finish it off....
Just thinking of the many ways they could do this bring tears to my eyes.....
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: I really hope the brothers will not be the ones to defeat Lucifer. It needs to be Valt and Shu .

Perfect way to finish it off....
Yeah, I really hope the creators understand that Valt and Shu are fan favorites. Not Hyuga and Hikaru
Even if they do a rematch Lane will come out top
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:56 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Perfect way to finish it off....
Yeah, I really hope the creators understand that Valt and Shu are fan favorites. Not Hyuga and Hikaru

I just thought of the perfect way they could finish it-

After upgrading their beys, Hyuga and Hikaru challenge Lane, who has already upgraded Lucifer. The battle is fierce, and EVERYONE from ALL previous seasons spectates, cheering on the brothers. But even with their Limit Break beys, they aren't a match for Lucifer The End. Lucifer destroys the building that they are battling in, but the stadium remains intact. Lucifer then gets the upper hand on Hyperion and Helios and completely DISINTEGRATES them, and the brothers are knocked out. Lane then achieves the ultimate flare and is completely possessed by Lucifer and turns into a literal DEMON. Valt and Shu, seeing the monster that has become of Lane, decide to step in and challenge him. Valt and Shu only just manage to win, but at the cost of their bey's spirits being killed. Lane is freed from Lucifer's influence and is purified. After the epilogue, the credits roll showing flashbacks to previous seasons as a mashup-remix of all previous Beyblade themes play in the background. Then it shows an image of ALL the Beyblade protags and their rivals with the words "Thank you for all these years" on the screen.

*Cue the tears of everyone on this thread*
Shu did Counter Break in the manga Clockwise Defense Mode but in the anime he does it Counterclockwise Attack Mode
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, I really hope the creators understand that Valt and Shu are fan favorites. Not Hyuga and Hikaru

After upgrading their beys, Hyuga and Hikaru challenge Lane, who has already upgraded Lucifer. The battle is fierce, and EVERYONE from ALL previous seasons spectates, cheering on the brothers. But even with their Limit Break beys, they aren't a match for Lucifer The End. Lucifer destroys the building that they are battling in, but the stadium remains intact. Lucifer then gets the upper hand on Hyperion and Helios and completely DISINTEGRATES them, and the brothers are knocked out. Lane then achieves the ultimate flare and is completely possessed by Lucifer and turns into a literal DEMON. Valt and Shu, seeing the monster that has become of Lane, decide to step in and challenge him. Valt and Shu only just manage to win, but at the cost of their bey's spirits being killed. Lane is freed from Lucifer's influence and is purified. After the epilogue, the credits roll showing flashbacks to previous seasons as a mashup-remix of all previous Beyblade themes play in the background. Then it shows an image of ALL the Beyblade protags and their rivals with the words "Thank you for all these years" on the screen.

Ok, this is a bit too unrealistic for Burst. Plus this is a really bad ending for Hikaru and Hyuga.
Hold up buddy. You trynna let Valt and Shu win this one. That is the most inconsiderable thing I have ever seen. So the heroes end up being Valt and Shu is that it.
Ok now that I saw
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, I really hope the creators understand that Valt and Shu are fan favorites. Not Hyuga and Hikaru

What about my boy Aiga? Does he become number 1 strongest? I think it would be even better if Rantaro gave a sad speech like Mumen Rider and gets his bey spirit drained (essentially losing his bey), or if all the legends challenge Lane and beat him at the cost of their resonance. Since we have already confirmed that there will be another season, maybe we will get another generation of bladers, a new generation with all new characters and the legends acting as guides for them.
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I just thought of the perfect way they could finish it-

What about my boy Aiga? Does he become number 1 strongest? I think it would be even better if Rantaro gave a sad speech like Mumen Rider and gets his bey spirit drained (essentially losing his bey), or if all the legends challenge Lane and beat him at the cost of their resonance. Since we have already confirmed that there will be another season, maybe we will get another generation of bladers, a new generation with all new characters and the legends acting as guides for them.

Hold up are u sure there will be another season
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What about my boy Aiga? Does he become number 1 strongest? I think it would be even better if Rantaro gave a sad speech like Mumen Rider and gets his bey spirit drained (essentially losing his bey), or if all the legends challenge Lane and beat him at the cost of their resonance. Since we have already confirmed that there will be another season, maybe we will get another generation of bladers, a new generation with all new characters and the legends acting as guides for them.

Hold up are u sure there will be another season

BeybladeFanOff said so.
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hold up are u sure there will be another season

BeybladeFanOff said so.

Is there any proof. Because saying it wont prove anything
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: BeybladeFanOff said so.

Is there any proof. Because saying it wont prove anything

He/she states that they have an anonymous source that told them.
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:30 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I just thought of the perfect way they could finish it-

Yeah, that sounds a lot better. I was just letting my imagination run wild...
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is there any proof. Because saying it  wont prove anything

He/she states that they have an anonymous source that told them.
He has provided 0 evidence though. He could be right, but I can't trust his word with no proof.
Lane'when he said go shoot sounds similar to when he battled Free
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:40 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He/she states that they have an anonymous source that told them.
He has provided 0 evidence though. He could be right, but I can't trust his word with no proof.

Can’t wait to check out the new main character in the new season then see him topple through all the legends even Hyuga and Hikaru also the special edition of beating Lean