Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020)

(Nov. 07, 2020  4:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:56 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: That's what I am saying. Shu was able to win due to World Spriggan gimmick and using his brain as well which all other bladers failed to do. This is more like Fire is stronger than grass but weaker to Water while grass is stronger than water. Like that World Spriggan is OP ( animewise not rl) but at the same time we have to consider that he won against lucifer due to his bey's gimmick and his gimmick might be weaker against another blader and vice versa.

but their's one thing I noticed. lean didn't use his full power. notice that he didn't have the cyan highlights on his hair when he was resonating with lucifer. he had it when he battled valt but not with shu.

True True.
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:56 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: That's what I am saying. Shu was able to win due to World Spriggan gimmick and using his brain as well which all other bladers failed to do. This is more like Fire is stronger than grass but weaker to Water while grass is stronger than water. Like that World Spriggan is OP ( animewise not rl) but at the same time we have to consider that he won against lucifer due to his bey's gimmick and his gimmick might be weaker against another blader and vice versa.

but their's one thing I noticed. lean didn't use his full power. notice that he didn't have the cyan highlights on his hair when he was resonating with lucifer. he had it when he battled valt but not with shu.

That’s literally just for aesthetic’s he never used Variant press on Valt or any other Legendary Blader and he also never used Variant Break Even if he did Shu Is still clapping Lean
(Nov. 07, 2020  5:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu got a bit downgraded in this episode

Kinda I was hoping he started off with an extra powerful version of Crux Boost.

(Nov. 07, 2020  5:09 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: but their's one thing I noticed. lean didn't use his full power. notice that he didn't have the cyan highlights on his hair when he was resonating with lucifer. he had it when he battled valt but not with shu.

That’s literally just for aesthetic’s he never used Variant press on Valt or any other Legendary Blader and he also never used Variant Break Even if he did Shu Is still clapping Lean

Indeed, I'm just guessing that Lean lost because he wasn't expecting World Spriggan's gimmick.
[quote = "[[NØBØDY]]" pid = '1650793' dateline = '1604741357']
(Nov. 07, 2020  5:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu ficou um pouco rebaixado neste episódio

Eu esperava que ele tivesse começado com uma versão extra poderosa do Crux Boost.

(Nov. 07, 2020  5:09 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Isso é literalmente apenas para estética, ele nunca usou Variant press em Valt ou qualquer outro Blader Legendary e ele também nunca usou Variant Break Mesmo se ele fez Shu está ainda aplaudindo Lean

Na verdade, estou apenas supondo que Lean perdeu porque ele não esperava o truque do World Spriggan.
[/citar]

he also didn’t know the fafnir’s tricks yet he won Free, he also didn’t know that valkrye woke up even though he won Valt
(Nov. 07, 2020  11:01 AM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: [quote = "[[NØBØDY]]" pid = '1650793' dateline = '1604741357']
(Nov. 07, 2020  5:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu ficou um pouco rebaixado neste episódio

Eu esperava que ele tivesse começado com uma versão extra poderosa do Crux Boost.

(Nov. 07, 2020  5:09 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Isso é literalmente apenas para estética, ele nunca usou Variant press em Valt ou qualquer outro Blader Legendary e ele também nunca usou Variant Break Mesmo se ele fez Shu está ainda aplaudindo Lean

Na verdade, estou apenas supondo que Lean perdeu porque ele não esperava o truque do World Spriggan.
[/citar]

he also didn’t know the fafnir’s tricks yet he won Free, he also didn’t know that valkrye woke up even though he won Valt

1. Beating Geist Fafnir with a Sparking bey is easy.
2. He's seen Valt in action before, and all the Evolution awakening does is make Valkyrie faster and stronger. Lean still had his trump card, which Valt was not expecting. Look who lost there.

The NRPA is kinda obvious with the mode change and the burst blocker all being shown.
Then you have Lucifer End coming in to destroy World Spriggan later.
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  11:01 AM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: [quote = "[[NØBØDY]]" pid = '1650793' dateline = '1604741357']

[/citar]

1. Beating Geist Fafnir with a Sparking bey is easy.
2. He's seen Valt in action before, and all the Evolution awakening does is make Valkyrie faster and stronger. Lean still had his trump card, which Valt was not expecting. Look who lost there.

The NRPA is kinda obvious with the mode change and the burst blocker all being shown.

I don’t know about Lean beating Shu even with the new Lucifer
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  11:01 AM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: [quote = "[[NØBØDY]]" pid = '1650793' dateline = '1604741357']

Eu esperava que ele começado com uma versão extra poderosa do Crux Boost.

[/ citar]

ele também não conhecia os truques do fafnir ainda que ganhou de graça, ele também não sabia que Valkrye acordou mesmo tendo vencido Valt

1. Derrotar Geist Fafnir com um Sparking bey é fácil.
2. Ele já viu Valt em ação antes, e tudo que o despertar da Evolução faz é tornar Valquíria mais rápida e forte. Lean ainda tinha seu trunfo, o que Valt não esperava. Olha quem perdeu aí.

O NRPA é meio óbvio com a mudança de modo e o bloqueador de burst sendo mostrados.
Então você tem Lúcifer End chegando para destruir o Mundo Spriggan mais tarde.
Shu also had an asset just as Lean had one against Valt
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:07 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:23 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: 1. Beating Geist Fafnir with a Sparking bey is easy.

I don’t know about Lean beating Shu even with the new Lucifer
(Lucifer the End)Lean vs shu rematch it almost to obvious that lean will won because of plot
(Nov. 08, 2020  2:58 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:07 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I don’t know about Lean beating Shu even with the new Lucifer
(Lucifer the End)Lean vs shu rematch it almost to obvious that lean will won because of plot
the could do (which they will) but I hope they don't cause we know their going to make lane go throw a few if not all the legends again before being stop by the brothers I just hope they don't repeat like cho z. free is due for a rematch and if the trend of breaking comesback bye bye mirage and shu is on the list again that will be back to back breaks for free and shu same as cho z that would boring repeated that specific pattern.  now free unfortunately will most likely fight lane new Lucy cause not only it flex Lucy new power but at the same time settle that rematch with lui it up in the air i can see then throw sisco and rantaro in their but I hope that's where it stop and the brothers take him out before doing the predictable let's make him fight shu and valt with his new Lucifer which will guarantee his win before losing to the brothers next.
(Nov. 08, 2020  3:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  2:58 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: (Lucifer the End)Lean vs shu rematch it almost to obvious that lean will won because of plot
the could do (which they will) but I hope they don't cause we know their going to make lane go throw a few if not all the legends again before being stop by the brothers I just hope they don't repeat like cho z. free is due for a rematch and if the trend of breaking comesback bye bye mirage and shu is on the list again that will be back to back breaks for free and shu same as cho z that would boring repeated that specific pattern.  now free unfortunately will most likely fight lane new Lucy cause not only it flex Lucy new power but at the same time settle that rematch with lui it up in the air i can see then throw sisco and rantaro in their but I hope that's where it stop and the brothers take him out before doing the predictable let's make him fight shu and valt with his new Lucifer which will guarantee his win before losing to the brothers next.

You want him to defeat Valt and Shu with his new bey?
(Nov. 08, 2020  4:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  3:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: the could do (which they will) but I hope they don't cause we know their going to make lane go throw a few if not all the legends again before being stop by the brothers I just hope they don't repeat like cho z. free is due for a rematch and if the trend of breaking comesback bye bye mirage and shu is on the list again that will be back to back breaks for free and shu same as cho z that would boring repeated that specific pattern.  now free unfortunately will most likely fight lane new Lucy cause not only it flex Lucy new power but at the same time settle that rematch with lui it up in the air i can see then throw sisco and rantaro in their but I hope that's where it stop and the brothers take him out before doing the predictable let's make him fight shu and valt with his new Lucifer which will guarantee his win before losing to the brothers next.

You want him to defeat Valt and Shu with his new bey?

you misread what I meant I'm against it.  I want them to do something different let it be thr main character beat the villain first instead of going the whole let lane to throw the top legend again then let the main beat him.  that would be a repeat of cho z where the not only use free but shu as a sacrificial pawns to mane phi look good and strong to lose to aiga . to be clear I didn't mind phi be strong but it was so obvious that free and shu was doomed the didn't even make match a super close battle like in God when shu vs lui or valt vs free i can even use Arthur vs both delta and drum those match was close not a blitz . I know some legend will get destroyed but still keep valt,  shu,  aiga away from lane.  I would free to stay away but his mostly like one of the victims cause they might kill two birds one stone make Lucy and lane look stronger and give free his losing rematch
Lane will target Shu, Free(maybe), Rantaro and who knows
(Nov. 08, 2020  6:07 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  4:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote: You want him to defeat Valt and Shu with his new bey?

you misread what I meant I'm against it.  I want them to do something different let it be thr main character beat the villain first instead of going the whole let lane to throw the top legend again then let the main beat him.  that would be a repeat of cho z where the not only use free but shu as a sacrificial pawns to mane phi look good and strong to lose to aiga . to be clear I didn't mind phi be strong but it was so obvious that free and shu was doomed the didn't even make match a super close battle like in God when shu vs lui or valt vs free i can even use Arthur vs both delta and drum those match was close not a blitz . I know some legend will get destroyed but still keep valt,  shu,  aiga away from lane.  I would free to stay away but his mostly like one of the victims cause they might kill two birds one stone make Lucy and lane look stronger and give free his losing rematch

I see. I want the same thing.
There is no way Lane is gonna battle Valt again.
Lane´s flare will continue until the brother defeat him
(Nov. 08, 2020  6:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: There is no way Lane is gonna battle Valt again.
Lane´s  flare will continue until the brother defeat him
Why not? Valt is definitely looking to get stronger.
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  6:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: There is no way Lane is gonna battle Valt again.
Lane´s  flare will continue until the brother defeat him
Why not? Valt is definitely looking to get stronger.

I think it's mortly cause anyone battling lane this time with his new lucy is bound to lose ubless your the bros.  Lane has enter the semi invincible mode like phi or gwyn and we all know who beat them it won't really matter if the legends trains new lucy won't lose to any bey aside from the sun beys
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why not? Valt is definitely looking to get stronger.

I think it's mortly cause anyone battling lane this time with his new lucy is bound to lose ubless your the bros.  Lane has enter the semi invincible mode like phi or gwyn and we all know who beat them it won't really matter if the legends trains new lucy won't lose to any bey aside from the sun beys
I really hope the brothers will not be the ones to defeat Lucifer. It needs to be Valt and Shu .
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:54 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think it's mortly cause anyone battling lane this time with his new lucy is bound to lose ubless your the bros.  Lane has enter the semi invincible mode like phi or gwyn and we all know who beat them it won't really matter if the legends trains new lucy won't lose to any bey aside from the sun beys
I really hope the brothers will not be the ones to defeat Lucifer. It needs to be Valt and Shu .
Yeah me too,but I am pretty sure the brothers will be the one to defeat him.
(Nov. 08, 2020  9:18 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  8:54 PM)g2_ Wrote: I really hope the brothers will not be the ones to defeat Lucifer. It needs to be Valt and Shu .
Yeah me too,but I am pretty sure the brothers will be the one to defeat him.
Hopefully Drum beats him.
(Nov. 08, 2020  10:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  9:18 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah me too,but I am pretty sure the brothers will be the one to defeat him.
Hopefully Drum beats him.

no its not gonna be drum, valt, shu, or the brothers it will be the great Amane and Ranjiro who will beat lean
(Nov. 08, 2020  10:28 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  10:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hopefully Drum beats him.

no its not gonna be drum, valt, shu, or the brothers it will be the great Amane and Ranjiro who will beat lean

I highly doubt drum will be able threat to lane at all now.  as mentioned i also think the only bladers lane will lose to are the brothers (that's inevitable) and valt,  shu specially with this 2 being in the op.  they rest of the season seems to be going around these main 5 as the end game  .
Nah, Valt and Shu are basically irrelevant. Hyuga and Hikaru for the win against Lean.
(Nov. 08, 2020  10:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  10:28 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: no its not gonna be drum, valt, shu, or the brothers it will be the great Amane and Ranjiro who will beat lean

I highly doubt drum will be able threat to lane at all now.  as mentioned i also think the only bladers lane will lose to are the brothers (that's inevitable) and valt,  shu specially with this 2 being in the op.  they rest of the season seems to be going around these main 5 as the end game  .

I’m all for Lean getting a new bey I honestly love the design of the new Lucifer but what I dislike is that he just randomly upgrades it after one simple loss if he had challenged the brothers then lost or challenged Valt and lost them I can understand but it was just one loss that bugs me
(Nov. 08, 2020  11:14 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  10:33 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I highly doubt drum will be able threat to lane at all now.  as mentioned i also think the only bladers lane will lose to are the brothers (that's inevitable) and valt,  shu specially with this 2 being in the op.  they rest of the season seems to be going around these main 5 as the end game  .

I’m all for Lean getting a new bey I honestly love the design of the new Lucifer but what I dislike is that he just randomly upgrades it after one simple loss if he had challenged the brothers then lost or challenged Valt and lost them I can understand but it was just one loss that bugs me

It's logic. Beyblade logic. Mans be complaining over losing one time, then upgrades. The bros had a valid reason at least. Their beys were broken. Instead of trying to get better, Lean just decides to make an even more, brain dead, almost unbeatable anime gimmick that may have an obvious weakness but no one exploits, and is bad irl.

Lucifer is one of my favorite defense types though. Shu better watch out for its revenge hour.