Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020)

World Spin- Same animation used in Turbo/Cho-Z When he did Turbo Spryzen Whip/ Super Spriggan Slash
World Slash- Same animation used in Evolution/God when he did Counter Break back with Requiem
Counter Break- Same animation used in Turbo/Cho-Z when he did Turbo Counter Break/ Super Counter Break
I don’t mean to be that one person but what’s with people shipping Valt and Shu then proceed to call Lean “cute when he falls”I don’t know if their just not thinking the right way or their just living in a fantasy world???
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:17 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I don’t mean to be that one person but what’s with people shipping Valt and Shu then proceed to call Lean “cute when he falls”I don’t know if their just not thinking the right way or their just living in a fantasy world???

I have no clue buddy what your talking about but that is kinda weird
(Nov. 07, 2020  1:05 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: World Slash!!

FInally someone got it right
The fact that Lane lost so easily pisses me off. He defeated Valt 3-1, and he couldn't even take 1 point from Shu. Absurd. Either Shu won too easily or Valt lost too easily.
(Nov. 07, 2020  2:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: The fact that Lane lost so easily pisses me off. He defeated Valt 3-1, and he couldn't even take 1 point from Shu. Absurd. Either Shu won too easily or Valt lost too easily.

Probably Shu won too easily. The rankings should’ve been Shu as number 1 and Valt as number 2 if they were going to do this.
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  2:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: The fact that Lane lost so easily pisses me off. He defeated Valt 3-1, and he couldn't even take 1 point from Shu. Absurd. Either Shu won too easily or Valt lost too easily.

Probably Shu won too easily. The rankings should’ve been Shu as number 1 and Valt as number 2 if they were going to do this.

I agree
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  2:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: The fact that Lane lost so easily pisses me off. He defeated Valt 3-1, and he couldn't even take 1 point from Shu. Absurd.  Either Shu won too easily or Valt lost too easily.

I'm sorry but Valt should've whooped Lane. When they clashed, Lucifer should've been the one to burst.
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:02 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Probably Shu won too easily. The rankings should’ve been Shu as number 1 and Valt as number 2 if they were going to do this.
I'm sorry but Valt should've whooped Lane. When they clashed, Lucifer should've been the one to burst.

But they made Valt lose badly
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Probably Shu won too easily. The rankings should’ve been Shu as number 1 and Valt as number 2 if they were going to do this.
If shu doesn't have the burst stopper Spriggan would burst you can say lean lost bc of that
I honestly thought Shu would do World Counter Break

He should’ve whooped Lane, but it is what it is.
Not only did they downgrade World Counter Break to Counter Break.
But Lane didnt get a point off of shu
(Nov. 07, 2020  2:58 AM)g2_ Wrote: The fact that Lane lost so easily pisses me off. He defeated Valt 3-1, and he couldn't even take 1 point from Shu. Absurd.  Either Shu won too easily or Valt lost too easily.

Valts strategy was non existent other than just using the attack power.  Shu completely outclasses leans so called strategy using spriggan by attacking from above as well as using the 2B chassis.
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:14 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not only did they downgrade World Counter Break to Counter Break.
But Lane didnt get a point off of shu

Yeah,but that is good because now Lane has to create a really strong bey.
I could see why ppl say Shu>Valt bc in Sparking they never really showed Valt as being a No1 blader they only described it in word which really no good enough that's why shu winning towards lean is like him proving to the world that he is no1

I think Shu won more likely not because of being stronger than Valt but because of the mechanism he made his bey. It's more likely he made it to defeat lucifer. Valt was able to easily break through Variant Wall. And Valt was also caught off gaurd by Variant Disaster. While Spriggan's gimmick made it such that even if Lean would have used Variant Disaster then also Spriggan's spring loaded gimmick went in thus absorbing the impact and during that time Lean was also shocked by that. This shows that  Shu won due to Spriggan's gimmick not because of being Stronger than Valt. 
Moreover Lean did not used his black mode ( Don't know why).
Naw world spriggan is really overpowered. one hit at lucifer and it lost balance thats something else. even aiga had trouble doing that and hes's the champion. shu did it casually
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:45 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:

I think Shu won more likely not because of being stronger than Valt but because of the mechanism he made his bey. It's more likely he made it to defeat lucifer. Valt was able to easily break through Variant Wall. And Valt was also caught off gaurd by Variant Disaster. While Spriggan's gimmick made it such that even if Lean would have used Variant Disaster then also Spriggan's spring loaded gimmick went in thus absorbing the impact and during that time Lean was also shocked by that. This shows that  Shu won due to Spriggan's gimmick not because of being Stronger than Valt. 
Moreover Lean did not used his black mode ( Don't know why).
Yeah, that actually makes sense.
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Naw world spriggan is really overpowered. one hit at lucifer and it lost balance thats something else. even aiga had trouble doing that and hes's the champion. shu did it casually

That's what I am saying. Shu was able to win due to World Spriggan gimmick and using his brain as well which all other bladers failed to do. This is more like Fire is stronger than grass but weaker to Water while grass is stronger than water. Like that World Spriggan is OP ( animewise not rl) but at the same time we have to consider that he won against lucifer due to his bey's gimmick and his gimmick might be weaker against another blader and vice versa.
Shu did pretty good. But I am hoping he doesnt lose next episode not like how they made Aiga lose after only 1 battle.
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu did pretty good. But I am hoping he doesnt lose next episode not like how they made Aiga lose after only 1 battle.

Feeling bad for Aiga though considering that he is the champion then also he did not got enough screen time and lost like a newbie. He could have gotten better treatment but the treatment he got is worse than that of other legends. I hope Shu will be done better as a character and as a blader. And I also hope Valt will also be given better treatment after losing like in Cho z( though I doubt that will happen).
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:05 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu did pretty good. But I am hoping he doesnt lose next episode not like how they made Aiga lose after only 1 battle.

Feeling bad for Aiga though considering that he is the champion then also he did not got enough screen time and lost like a newbie. He could have gotten better treatment but the treatment he got is worse than that of other legends. I hope Shu will be done better as a character and as a blader. And I also hope Valt will also be given better treatment after losing like in Cho z( though I doubt that will happen).

Valt may have suffered alot. But like this makes me think Valt and Shu are truly the best bladers in burst.
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:56 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  3:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Naw world spriggan is really overpowered. one hit at lucifer and it lost balance thats something else. even aiga had trouble doing that and hes's the champion. shu did it casually

That's what I am saying. Shu was able to win due to World Spriggan gimmick and using his brain as well which all other bladers failed to do. This is more like Fire is stronger than grass but weaker to Water while grass is stronger than water. Like that World Spriggan is OP ( animewise not rl) but at the same time we have to consider that he won against lucifer due to his bey's gimmick and his gimmick might be weaker against another blader and vice versa.

but their's one thing I noticed. lean didn't use his full power. notice that he didn't have the cyan highlights on his hair when he was resonating with lucifer. he had it when he battled valt but not with shu.