Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020)

Man I was hoping Shu did Upper Launch. But anyway this episode was great
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man I was hoping Shu did Upper Launch. But anyway this episode was great

yea we might get it next episodes though, still although most if us didn't like world coming out with unite we have to admit it was iconic seeing shu calling the counter break while spriggan does that move pattern using the unite .
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man I was hoping Shu did Upper Launch. But anyway this episode was great

yea we might get it next episodes though, still although most if us didn't like world coming out with unite we have to admit it was iconic seeing shu calling the counter break while spriggan does that move pattern using the unite .

It was cool. But in the manga it said World Counter BReak but why in the anime did Shu only say Counter Break
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:39 PM)Sarem Wrote:

Yup
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea we might get it next episodes though, still although most if us didn't like world coming out with unite we have to admit it was iconic seeing shu calling the counter break while spriggan does that move pattern using the unite .

It was cool. But in the manga it said World Counter BReak but why in the anime did Shu only say Counter Break

yea I was surprised then change from world counter break (which is cooler by the way) to counter break.
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It was cool. But in the manga it said World Counter BReak but why in the anime did Shu only say Counter Break

yea I was surprised then change from world counter break (which is cooler by the way) to counter break.

But does it count that when Shu did his Sparking Shoot he did Crux Boost?
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea I was surprised then change from world counter break (which is cooler by the way) to counter break.

But does it count that when Shu did his Sparking Shoot he did Crux Boost?

yea his sparking shoot is the crux boost so yea it count it's just the sparking form of it.
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:51 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: But does it count that when Shu did his Sparking Shoot he did Crux Boost?

yea his sparking shoot is the crux boost so yea it count

I think Shu's new move besides Counter Break (old) was World Slash. But I think people get it confused with World Crush
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:51 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea his sparking shoot is the crux boost so yea it count

I think Shu's new move besides Counter Break (old) was World Slash. But I think people get it confused with World Crush

yea it's world slash people got it confused the same way was with valt move as well.
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:13 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think Shu's new move besides Counter Break (old) was World Slash. But I think people get it confused with World Crush

yea it's world slash people got it confused the same way was with valt move as well.
right
I was shocked that Counter Break wasn’t World Counter Break. Like the regular version hasn’t been seen since Reqiuem

(Nov. 06, 2020  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  4:51 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea his sparking shoot is the crux boost so yea it count

Wait. That was his Turbo Crux Boost stance
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:22 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I was shocked that Counter Break wasn’t World Counter Break. Like the regular version hasn’t been seen since Reqiuem

(Nov. 06, 2020  4:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think Shu's new move besides Counter Break (old) was World Slash. But I think people get it confused with World Crush

I know.
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:22 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I was shocked that Counter Break wasn’t World Counter Break. Like the regular version hasn’t been seen since Reqiuem

I know.

Shouldn’t they call it World Crux Boost or Turbo Crux Boost
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:25 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know.

No I think it would be World Crux Boost
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:25 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know.

Well you need to remember that its original name is "Southern Cross Shoot" So it would have to be Called World Cross Shot or something like that
All we need now is the Upper Shoot to appear in the anime
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: All we need now is the Upper Shoot to appear in the anime

What about the Axe Shoot. Then you have them all. And that could easily be used with the Unite’ tip
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: All we need now is the Upper Shoot to appear in the anime

What about the Axe Shoot. Then you have them all

The one move not heard in Sparking also is DIve
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:25 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Shouldn’t they call it World Crux Boost or Turbo Crux Boost

No I think it would be World Crux Boost

Well It would have to be World Cross Shot or World Southern Cross Shot for Japan
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: What about the Axe Shoot. Then you have them all

The one move not heard in Sparking also is DIve
I’m talking about moves Shu used specifically.
He’s had the following:
(???) Counter Break
(???) Upper Launch
(???) Crux Boost
Axe Launch
??? Spin
??? Whip
Shu's moves as of now:
World Spin (Clockwise Defense Mode)
World Slash (Counterclockwise Attack Mode)
Counter Break (Counterclockwise Attack Mode)
World Counter Break (Manga) (Clockwise Defense Mode)
Moves for other battles in the future:
Upper Shoot (Clockwise Stamina Mode)
Axe Shoot (Counterclockwise Defense Mode)

(Nov. 06, 2020  6:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

What about the Axe Shoot. Then you have them all. And that could easily be used with the Unite’ tip

They Don't need to bring back every old move, They didn't bring back the Jet, Runaway, or the High Jump Shoot for Valt
I kinda wonder why alot of bladers only have one to 3 moves.
(Nov. 06, 2020  6:40 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I kinda wonder why alot of bladers only have one to 3 moves.

Well, that would be due to how much time they have to show them, not every character gets the same amount of screen time so based on who gets more or who gets less is a factor in how many Shoots/Special Moves the have