Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020)

Just saw the episode
I could only say one thing DIGIMON SPRIGGAN
I would retype what I said but I forgot how to do the spoiler click to hide thing
I got to admit spriggan new avatar looks demonically badass and intimidating he straight became a digimon as Needforspeed mentioned. and as usual spriggan animations never disappoints from when it appears to his special moves visual effects.
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:41 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Shu bodied this trash character lean
You should probably put spoilers around this before someone sees this man. The command is (spoiler) text (/spoiler) except you replace the round brackets with the squared brackets “[“.
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:41 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Shu bodied this trash character lean
You should probably put spoilers around this before before someone sees this man. The command is (spoiler) text (/spoiler) except you replace the round brackets with the squared brackets “[“.

Thanks
Why did the episode time change to 2:00 am other than 3:00 am ?
why there is not a forum for beyblade burst sparking episode 34?
US observes daylight savings time, so obviously you are Eastern Time if you said 3:00am. The time in Japan didn't change, just your time.
Can someone make Google Doc subs of this episode?
Not gonna go into far too much detail but I really thought this episode was everything I could have hoped for and I also think that the new Spriggan avatar is insanely cool with its
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:20 PM)Limetka Wrote:

I have no idea where this story is even going. Hopefully next week's episode will provide some clarity. Did you create a sub script for the episode by any chance?
My thoughts on the episode:

(Nov. 06, 2020  1:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:20 PM)Limetka Wrote:

I have no idea where this story is even going. Hopefully next week's episode will provide some clarity. Did you create a sub script for the episode by any chance?

I saw that someone else is doing their own subs and actually puts them into the video so I stopped, but if you have any questions about what they're saying at specific times I can tell you. 

Though if I feel like the episode would really benefit from some important dialogue being understood I will definitely do them. But this episode was just... 5 minutes of reused scenes from previous episodes. And the dialogue is just the same 2 sentences over and over. "Will you be able to take on my flare?" and "I will take on your flare".
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:52 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  1:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I have no idea where this story is even going. Hopefully next week's episode will provide some clarity. Did you create a sub script for the episode by any chance?

I saw that someone else is doing their own subs and actually puts them into the video so I stopped, but if you have any questions about what they're saying at specific times I can tell you. 

Though if I feel like the episode would really benefit from some important dialogue being understood I will definitely do them. But this episode was just... 5 minutes of reused scenes from previous episodes. And the dialogue is just the same 2 sentences over and over. "Will you be able to take on my flare?" and "I will take on your flare".

Gotcha
(Nov. 06, 2020  2:18 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I can’t figure out spoiler so I deleted my msg
To do a spoiler you do (spoiler) *Text* (/spoiler)
Just replace the parentheses (  ) with square brackets [ ]
Bruh lean was about to do the gwyn and slap shu's hand
theirs one thing that never bores me and that's valt and Shu's friendship you can see they care ,trust an each other