Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 18, 2020  10:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:06 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well I wonder  why people like Ryuga who had similar levels of plot armour.  In first season the only person he lost to was gingka not anyone else. Yet people have complaints with lean who will definitely loose the next battle with valt
I actually dislike the S1 ryuga I only like 4D Ryuga, i dislike lean bc he doesn't get a backstory to how he gets his power and how he won is just irritates me if he gets a backstory that is clear and good i can tolerate it but for now i hate lean
Wanna know why Tigers are such powerful animals? It’s because they are born Tigers. It’s the same concept with Lane, as the anime states multiple times Lane is simply a natural in the strategic, power, and resonance fields of beyblade hence, he is able to annihilate veterans with ease. Lane doesn’t need a backstory (although having one would be better) because he is simply a raw talented blader who is power obsessed leading to Shu taking him in as a student in hopes of leading him down a better path. Lane isn’t some complicated guy like Lui or thirsty for continuous unnecessary destruction like phi (yeah Lane destroys beys, but he does it to prove a point) where he needs an explanation.
Revive Phoenix lost in episode 29, Erase Diabolos lost in episode 28. July beys tend to lose mid season, I see no reason why Lucifer shouldn’t lose as well.
(Oct. 18, 2020  5:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  5:06 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: He is rank 12 with Galaxy Zeus.

When did he get Galaxy?

Manga.

(Oct. 18, 2020  1:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Revive Phoenix lost in episode 29, Erase Diabolos lost in episode 28. July beys tend to lose mid season, I see no reason why Lucifer shouldn’t lose as well.

Valt and Aiga lost around 28-30.
I'm starting to feel some real hope that Valt may take this. Let's go Valt!
I have a feeling Lane will take this one. If you remember in episode 16, Lane told Shu that once his flare reaches maximum level, he would launch it all at him. Then, in Episode 30, Lane told Valt that once he beats him, his flare would reach "maximum level." And we know after Lane battles Valt, Shu gets introduced. See any correlation?
(Oct. 18, 2020  2:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm starting to feel some real hope that Valt may take this. Let's go Valt!

Let's support Valt with our reasonance!

(Oct. 18, 2020  2:38 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: I have a feeling Lane will take this one. If you remember in episode 16, Lane told Shu that once his flare reaches maximum level, he would launch it all at him. Then, in Episode 30, Lane told Valt that once he beats him, his flare would reach "maximum level." And we know after Lane battles Valt, Shu gets introduced. See any correlation?

No correlation. ;-; sorry.
(Oct. 18, 2020  2:38 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: I have a feeling Lane will take this one. If you remember in episode 16, Lane told Shu that once his flare reaches maximum level, he would launch it all at him. Then, in Episode 30, Lane told Valt that once he beats him, his flare would reach "maximum level." And we know after Lane battles Valt, Shu gets introduced. See any correlation?

Exactly yesterday i was thinking bout this. I do believe that Lean will unfortunately take this; do remember that shus debut is coming in episode 33 one episode after the finals. So its a possibility

Though I do like the idea of supporting Valt 
Go Valt!
Oh no, that actually makes sense.
(Oct. 18, 2020  2:08 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  5:09 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: When did he get Galaxy?

Manga.

(Oct. 18, 2020  1:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Revive Phoenix lost in episode 29, Erase Diabolos lost in episode 28. July beys tend to lose mid season, I see no reason why Lucifer shouldn’t lose as well.

Valt and Aiga lost around 28-30.

Well, that's more because the situation needed it. Valt lost to Aiga because at that time he had to get choz valkyrie which was introduced at that time. 

In Aiga's case Arthur was just introduced so he had to win since its always a trend where whenever a new character was introduced he had to win. 

But in this case neither There's a new Valkyrie for Valt to get nor Lean was introduced right now.
So situation is far more different from the prev two seasons.

I thought about that. I'm just hoping that Valt takes this guy down regardless. But if not, we all know why.

If you noticed then when Lean lost then also his flare grew and from preview we have already seen lean's flare is at its max ( black form). And also there's a build up for valt as well in episode 29 I guess where he said he will extinguish lean's flare and also Shu training Valt moment. How can you igrone all these moments while considering that lean's one. Lean said when his flare is at its peak and by fighting Valt his flare is already at its peak( black form). So I think regardless of whether he wins or losses he will challenge shu since his flare is at its peak by fighting Valt.
Can someone PM me episode 30 in google drive form. Is that still legal to do or no?
(Oct. 18, 2020  4:16 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: Can someone PM me episode 30 in google drive form. Is that still legal to do or no?

I have a video on episode 30. Do you want me to PM you that?
I feel like lane will get so obsessed with increasing his flare, that Harry will feel neglected and leave him, or Harry will... well you know. Why am I even mentioning Harry here? I have no idea.
(Oct. 18, 2020  5:02 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I feel like lane will get so obsessed with increasing his flare, that Harry will feel neglected and leave him, or Harry will... well you know. Why am I even mentioning Harry here? I have no idea.
Harry is our lord and savior.
(Oct. 18, 2020  5:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  5:02 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: I feel like lane will get so obsessed with increasing his flare, that Harry will feel neglected and leave him, or Harry will... well you know. Why am I even mentioning Harry here? I have no idea.
Harry is our lord and savior.

Harry is the messiah of the the bladers who are getting crushed by lane.
All hail Harry, the only hedgehog that likes Doritos.
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: All hail Amane the god of destruction

All hail Amane.

Btw why is he a god of destruction?

FUN FACT: Aiga Akaba was the only one with a Gold Turbo To lose to Arthur Peregrine.
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:03 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

All hail Amane.

FUN FACT: Aiga Akaba was the only one with a Gold Turbo To lose to Arthur Peregrine.
Idk if the fun fact is in your signature or not but I’m just gonna let you know that it isn’t true. Drum and Delta used gold turbo and were also defeated by Arthur.
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:03 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:

All hail Amane.

He’s the god of destruction while Rantaro is the god of light. Lane is a weaker form of Amane and Harry is a weaker form to Rantaro.
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:03 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: All hail Amane.

Idk if the fun fact is in your signature or not but I’m just gonna let you know that it isn’t true. Drum and Delta used gold turbo and were also defeated by Arthur.
I meant to never beat Arthur. ;-;
(Oct. 18, 2020  4:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  4:16 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: Can someone PM me episode 30 in google drive form. Is that still legal to do or no?

I have a video on episode 30. Do you want me to PM you that?

Can you PM Beyblade Burst Ep 30 to me please?
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  7:03 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: All hail Amane.

He’s the god of destruction while Rantaro is the god of light. Lane is a weaker form of Amane and Harry is a weaker form to Rantaro.

we need a thread full of harry pics so we can bask in is cuteness
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:10 AM)erickbach123 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  4:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I have a video on episode 30. Do you want me to PM you that?

Sure

(Oct. 19, 2020  4:10 AM)erickbach123 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  4:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I have a video on episode 30. Do you want me to PM you that?

Tomorrow though