Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

Hate to say it I love Valt but Lean might win here's why. First off look at the preview, for people that say '' oh Lean's gonna lose because of his fearful face but thats not the case'' In that pic he still has the barrier and maybe when he's corner he gets awakened and uses Lucifer without the barrier and it really makes sense because Shu is the one that will beat him because the only reason he created Spriggan was to beat Lucifer. I might be wrong but we'll see in 4-5 days. Trust me I love Valt and Harry best characters in the show.
(Oct. 18, 2020  4:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  3:19 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: let's just say that Valt wins this clearly. It's very obvious now Lean's reign of terror ends here.

That would be amazing, but Lane already scored one point. With Achilles bursting I’ve lost hope.
Scoring a point means nothing about either side winning really. But from how it has been a thing. 
Lui vs Shu (s1). 1st round Shu gets a point off and 2nd/3rd round Lui gets the points and wins. 
Shu vs Phi. 1st round Shu gets a point off, once again 2nd and 3rd Phi gets the rest and wins 
Aiga vs Valt (ep 28 or 29) 1st round Aiga gets a ring out, Valt gets a burst, Aiga gets a burst and he wins 

So idk if the finals is worth 3 points or 2 but 3 would be more fair tbh. I see Valt's chances winning this one more because there was a scene in the preview where Lean made an expression where someone makes the face where they are in big trouble. Yeah that moment, I saw it on Lean's face you can watch the preview if you wanna see what I mean.

(Oct. 19, 2020  5:33 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Hate to say it I love Valt but Lean might win here's why. First off look at the preview, for people that say '' oh Lean's gonna lose because of his fearful face but thats not the case'' In that pic he still has the barrier and maybe when he's corner he gets awakened and uses Lucifer without the barrier and it really makes sense because Shu is the one that will beat him because the only reason he created Spriggan was to beat Lucifer. I might be wrong but we'll see in 4-5 days. Trust me I love Valt and Harry best characters in the show.

First of all I like your thoughts, but right of the bat Harry is not cute he is an overrated nitwit. Carl is definetely better. 

Honestly I would like Lean to win this one cuz Shu should be the one to officially defeat him in my books. Shu showed World SPriggan's gimmicks that directly counter Lucifer and like you said Lean's got more in his sleeves than just relying with his social distancing armor. 

But if Lean wins against Valt I feel like that's just an immediate setback for the series like I can see a bunch of hate briging down for Lean even going to the point to surpass Aiga with his plot armor skillz. 

But seriously tho assuming that Lean defeated Valt somehow that leaves only Shu to really defeat him and since Lean realizes he is missing something he will evolve Lucifer to take down Shu? I honestly don't understand. I think what couldbe a better situation is when Valt wins against Lean and that will engulf his flare more to the point where Shu steps in. THink about it Valt should win becuz he is gonna avenge the Asahis. 

If Lean loses to Shu again after Valt that will make him even more mad and create himself a powerful bey which afterwards he intend to target Shu and Valt next as his pinnicle rivals to beat but ofc is not able to cuz the brothers are gonna stop him first.
Bruh don't do Harry like that ngl Carl was pretty annoying. But I 100% think Lean's gonna win. Shu is coming in like 2 ep right this would be the perfect debut battle for him and it will show Spriggan's powers, moves, modes and the best thing is that we will see that u should not mess with Shu's best friend.
(Oct. 19, 2020  6:51 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Bruh don't do Harry like that ngl Carl was pretty annoying. But I 100% think Lean's gonna win. Shu is coming in like 2 ep right this would be the perfect debut battle for him and it will show Spriggan's powers, moves, modes and the best thing is that we will see that u should not mess with Shu's best friend.

I believe that too, I was initally thinking that anime is gonna adapt the same feet as manga like who would be the perfect person to defeat Lean but his master yk? There were more powerful scenes from him than Valt really.
Valt because he has not got a major win ever since Evolution and Turbo. Plus it makes sense if Lane lost to then battle his teacher to regain his pride and Flare

My favourite characters of all time are Dante Koryu, Arman Kusaba and Delta Zakuro a.k.a Team Victories
I'm abit scared as I think valt should win but in the preview the shot where Lane looked scared he still has his barrier but we see lucifer without the barrier so it's looks like in the second valt wins but 3rd lane wins but I really want valt to win
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:43 PM)Wonderboyvalt Wrote: I'm abit scared as I think valt should win but in the preview the shot where Lane looked scared he still has his barrier but we see lucifer without the barrier so it's looks like in the second valt wins but 3rd lane wins but I really want valt to win

Valt could potentially burst Lucifer but is still unknown. Even though Lean looks like he is about to lose I think he might come up with a new move and beat Valt
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:53 PM)Aquiles 25 Wrote: Espere quantos pontos você precisa para ganhar

(Oct. 19, 2020  5:53 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Wait how many points do you need to win
The finals are up to 3 points. Lane winning will actually be devastating for everyone.
(Oct. 19, 2020  7:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  5:53 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Wait how many points do you need to win
The finals are up to 3 points. Lane winning will actually be devastating for everyone.
As a character I like Valt more but devastating? Not so much imo. His master is the one who truly needs to beat him above all else so it’s something that I can personally live with it.
(Oct. 19, 2020  7:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  7:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: The finals are up to 3 points. Lane winning will actually be devastating for everyone.
As a character I like Valt more but devastating? Not so much imo. His master is the one who truly needs to beat him above all else so it’s something that I can personally live with it.
Not true, Valt deserves to beat Lane too.
(Oct. 19, 2020  8:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  7:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: As a character I like Valt more but devastating? Not so much imo. His master is the one who truly needs to beat him above all else so it’s something that I can personally live with it.

I think tho Lean will take this as much as I hate to admit it. Lean is gonna win probally the finals
I honestly see Lean winning this too, I still believe in my initial thought that Shu should be the upmost character to defeat Lean. Ranking means nothing on whoever is stronger or not the rankings are outdated anyway. The rankings were introduced at the very start of Sparking and it will very much change. Assuming Shu made World Spriggan I believe he was still using Cho-Z Spriggan since Sparking first came out which is quite interesting that alone shows how strong Shu is.

Shu made a new bey that directly counters Lucifer. Valkyrie got it's known abilities but nothing too crazy other than the Evolution' driver wearing down could be a surprise moment for Lean.
Adding to that Lean knows all of Valkyrie's moves and the only thing that Valt has that Lean doesn't know is the awakening next ep.
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:29 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Adding to that Lean knows all of Valkyrie's moves and the only thing that Valt has that Lean doesn't know is the awakening next ep.

We don’t even know about that.
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  9:29 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Adding to that Lean knows all of Valkyrie's moves and the only thing that Valt has that Lean doesn't know is the awakening next ep.

We don’t even know about that.

We saw Lane watching all of Valt's matches during the festival.
(Oct. 19, 2020  8:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  7:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: As a character I like Valt more but devastating? Not so much imo. His master is the one who truly needs to beat him above all else so it’s something that I can personally live with it.
Storywise, Shu beating him is a more important occurrence imo.
The big picture is that Lean knows a lot of Valkyrie's movements and abilities while Valt only knows more about Lean's backstory with Shu. Here is a quote from Lean showing what he thinks about winning: "Strategy and tactics are vital to battling.". By now Lean probably found at least dozens of tactics to beating Valt and Valt isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.
Here's why I think valt got beaten is wayyy to soon and why he deserves to win
IMO valt deserves to win this one then shu can battle jiren lean then beats him
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Here's why I think valt got beaten is wayyy to soon and why he deserves to win

Why is Shu Goku?
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Here's why I think valt got beaten is wayyy to soon and why he deserves to win

Why is Shu Goku?
No Shu is red sasuke
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why is Shu Goku?
No Shu is red sasuke

Is there some kind of crossover that I’m not aware of?
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:21 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: No Shu is red sasuke

Is there some kind of crossover that I’m not aware of?
There is no crossover or some sorts its i call them liked that bc both character from different has similarities to shu and lean