Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

Out of Sparking episodes. episode 29 was really awesome. I liked how Hikaru tried doing Hyuga's best, he is careful brother aw... The battle was short, it rather a disadvantage, but the result wasn't predictable.
Hyuga should get a nickname called Garbage Boy lol
Nah but this episode was awesome I kinda wished Hyuga got a point off of Valt. Second time they do animation error showing charge driver on Valkyrie. This episode was really meaningful
This was such a fun episode, nice to see the result. Hyuga’s animation was very well animated too.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:32 PM)Hellibleri Wrote: This was such a fun episode, nice to see the result. Hyuga’s animation was very well animated too.

Agreed but there was one animation that looked to be reused as Lean's. When Hyuga charged up in 2nd round that scene looked way too similar to Lean's. Overall my thoughts on this episode were not as surprising. I knew at the last minute Valt was gonna win but if he didn't Hyuga is def. my second least fav character after Lean. I'm glad he didn't chose the absolute no sense plot armor path. 

The battle was actually pretty good, but IMO the battles in Sparking are just way too short...I guess they are doing this to shorten the duration of the festival which makes sense because the plot has to develop throughout the series. Gosh, I still hate the fact we have those 10 min episodes it feels so much rushed. I don't know if anyone has this feeling or not but I certainly do especially with Lean vs Aiga. 

Overall Rating: 9/10 (I'm giving this episode a very high rating due to this episode actually developing Hyuga and giving him a life lesson thing. Even the little bits filler side can make the episode really good in my opinion. The part where Hikaru actually overcome his jealousy and helped Hyuga is like a big salute moment from me.)
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:17 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:32 PM)Hellibleri Wrote: This was such a fun episode, nice to see the result. Hyuga’s animation was very well animated too.

Agreed but there was one animation that looked to be reused as Lean's. When Hyuga charged up in 2nd round that scene looked way too similar to Lean's. Overall my thoughts on this episode were not as surprising. I knew at the last minute Valt was gonna win but if he didn't Hyuga is def. my second least fav character after Lean. I'm glad he didn't chose the absolute no sense plot armor path. 

The battle was actually pretty good, but IMO the battles in Sparking are just way too short...I guess they are doing this to shorten the duration of the festival which makes sense because the plot has to develop throughout the series. Gosh, I still hate the fact we have those 10 min episodes it feels so much rushed. I don't know if anyone has this feeling or not but I certainly do especially with Lean vs Aiga. 

Overall Rating: 9/10 (I'm giving this episode a very high rating due to this episode actually developing Hyuga and giving him a life lesson thing. Even the little bits filler side can make the episode really good in my opinion. The part where Hikaru actually overcome his jealousy and helped Hyuga is like a big salute moment from me.)

The only similarity to that was the sun in the background, which makes sense since they are both beys based around the sun. Lean's looked nowhere near as good as Hyuga's power up in this episode.

COMPARISON:
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:20 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:17 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Agreed but there was one animation that looked to be reused as Lean's. When Hyuga charged up in 2nd round that scene looked way too similar to Lean's. Overall my thoughts on this episode were not as surprising. I knew at the last minute Valt was gonna win but if he didn't Hyuga is def. my second least fav character after Lean. I'm glad he didn't chose the absolute no sense plot armor path. 

The only similarity to that was the sun in the background, which makes sense since they are both beys based around the sun. Lean's looked nowhere near as good as Hyuga's power up in this episode.

COMPARISON:

Agreed, Hyuga's looking better but you gotta admit that idea was taken from Lean's animation.
When Hyperion powered up after valt powered up I was so sure that Hyperion was gonna make a “comeback” I was like seriously of course the original legends get beaten by a kid who has been blading for a few weeks but no. They actually listened to us and made valt win.
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:57 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 29 SUB:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1199w8DK...sp=sharing

Ok thanks because I hate watching it on Japanese tv too many ads lol
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:38 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:20 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The only similarity to that was the sun in the background, which makes sense since they are both beys based around the sun. Lean's looked nowhere near as good as Hyuga's power up in this episode.

COMPARISON:

Agreed, Hyuga's looking better but you gotta admit that idea was taken from Lean's animation.

The only thing they took was probably the sun in the background since they're both sun beys.
I knew that the move was called Brave Flash, a similar mistake like this happened in the God season. Finally put that to rest.
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I knew that the move was called Brave Flash, a similar mistake like this happened in the God season. Finally put that to rest.

I thought he said Brave Crush. I mean you can hear the C, right?
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:24 PM)Força Eclipse Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Eu sabia que o movimento se chamava Brave Flash, um erro parecido com esse aconteceu na temporada de Deus. Finalmente coloque isso para descansar.

Eu pensei que ele disse Brave Crush. Quer dizer, você pode ouvir o C, certo?
I heard brave crush too
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:24 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I knew that the move was called Brave Flash, a similar mistake like this happened in the God season. Finally put that to rest.

I thought he said Brave Crush. I mean you can hear the C, right?

There's official Japanese text that can be translated, and that's apparently Brave Flash. Not to mention that makes the most sense considering what the move acted like. Not the first time this happened either.

Winning Rush/Flash Shoot confusion (Cho-Z ep 5)
Crush/Flash Shoot confusion (God ep 14)

All that considered, I expected it to be Brave Flash.
Bruh valt won what a dumb episode I am just hyped for next episode
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:03 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh valt won what a dumb episode I am just hyped for next episode
Deal with it, Valt is the best.
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:03 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh valt won what a dumb episode I am just hyped for next episode

Yessir, the Wonder Boy did it again, what did you expect? I just find it funny that many people thought the opposite would happen.
(Oct. 10, 2020  8:03 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bruh valt won what a dumb episode I am just hyped for next episode

lol 99% of the people wanted this to happen it's the most logical conclusion hyuga winning would've been the dumb part .

Lmao your pressed it would have been a dumb episode if Hyuga won.
(Oct. 11, 2020  2:59 AM)Sarem Wrote:

Lmao your pressed it would have been a dumb episode if Hyuga won.
Hyuga better than valt lol
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:01 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  2:59 AM)Sarem Wrote: Lmao your pressed it would have been a dumb episode if Hyuga won.

I respect your opinion but Valt is definitely the better and stronger blader compared to Hyuga
(Oct. 11, 2020  2:59 AM)Sarem Wrote: Lmao your pressed it would have been a dumb episode if Hyuga won.
Charecter wise or being a better blader? Valt is better either way.
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:08 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: Hyuga better than valt lol
Charecter wise or being a better blader? Valt is better either way.
Funny wise

In what universe. Legend of Legends people.
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:08 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:08 AM)g2_ Wrote: Charecter wise or being a better blader? Valt is better either way.
Funny wise
Facepalm* I'm just gonna ignore this.

(Oct. 11, 2020  3:28 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  3:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: Hyuga better than valt lol

In what universe. Legend of Legends people.
Just ignore him, Gwynn is his god.