Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

It might just be their reactions when Valtryek is about to pull a match ending move
After translating the episode 29 tweet, it said "From 4 pm, Episode 29 "Defeat Baltic !!" The second semi-final match is Baltic VS Hyuga! Because Hikaru is Hyuga, he spares time to sleep and creates a special training menu. And the semi-final that begins! Hyperion and Hyuga face the onslaught of Valkyrie in a head-to-head game! At that time, there were signs of flare from Hyuga ..." Hyuga might take this one, but signs of "flare" might be a sign he could have some dark resonance path (probably not, but it's more plausible). Keep in mind this is Google Translate, so it might not be accurate, but if someone could confirm it says flare that would be great.
This episode is gonna be ok I guess. I have up on sparking after lane lost. The anime is kinda dragging on and on
[Image: EjkKzeIU4AYeyBt?format=jpg&name=medium]This is clearly going to be overhyped. It makes it obvious who the victor is going to be. I’m just going to post this because this is probably the only happiness I’ll get. Welp, might as well skip this episode. I rather have someone spoil it for me.
Valt gonna win lol. Takara tomy you lost your 1st beyblade burst sparking fan. Lol this season is lacking right now.
i originally thought that Hyuga was gonna clap Valt but after seeing all the pictures above, i'm kinda starting to have some doubts...
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:59 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It might just be their reactions when Valtryek is about to pull a match ending move

I don't think so.
When Another blader uses a move then the one blader has to try to counter it.
If they react before using a move then There noway they can focus on battle.
So I think its either they are shocked or sad after losing to valt or won and surprised for defeating Valt.
why ruining the fun for yourselves thinking what's going to happen, " just saying" the fact episode 30's title is not released coz of the hype and the surprise ep 29 is gonna have, I prefer no spoilers at this rate even if it take me another week to be able to watch the ep.
Don’t forget that the master bladers will apparently give out give out the “important burst news.” I highly doubt it’s all that relevant tbh but we can only hope.
Huge spoilers regarding this episode and the next few. Credit goes to marutti
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Huge spoilers regarding this episode and the next few. Credit goes to marutti

If this spoilers are true then my theory will be right that Valt will win and and asahi bros will challenge lean and then valt vs lean.
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:

But Valt's gonna get wrecked by Lean in ep 31 and Im pretty sad about it.
I wanted Valt to win
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:26 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:21 AM)g2_ Wrote:

But Valt's 
You dont know that.
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:26 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: But Valt's 
You dont know that.

What do u mean??
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:28 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:27 AM)g2_ Wrote: You dont know that.

What do u mean??
There's no information about that battle.
Well, time to watch the episode.

Also, they called Hyuga the zoom zoom boy lol.
From marutti the end of this episode includes a pull for a bey from all burst and if that bey got the most votes then that bey would have a sparking evo
Lean vs Asahi bro? Lol lean going to reck Hyperion.
[/spoiler] valt actually won? Do my eyes deceive me? Or are these tears of joy? Finally, put that zoom zoom boy in his place.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:11 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not even gonna hide it,

Don't spoil it. Edit your comment please.