Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

(Oct. 08, 2020  2:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The only sensible result is for Valt to win. But like you, I'm not trying to get into a debate here.

Again, not trying to debate, but as I've pointed out time and time again there are ways for Hyuga to win. Valt is not immortal. Discussion over.
But he is way stronger than Hyuga.
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:18 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:14 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Valt is not immortal, but he is stronger than Hyuga tho.

You're right, but strength isnt everything in a battle

Yeah it's not. Let's see the facts.
Valt has a strategy and Hyuga does not.
Valt is stronger.
Valt is Lane's main target (after shu ofc)
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Again, not trying to debate, but as I've pointed out time and time again there are ways for Hyuga to win. Valt is not immortal. Discussion over.
But he is way stronger than Hyuga.

I just said strength isn't everything lol

(Oct. 08, 2020  2:21 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:18 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You're right, but strength isnt everything in a battle

Yeah it's not. Let's see the facts.
Valt is stronger.

fair enough. Hyuga doesnt go in with a strategy, however as we've seen in the preview where Hyperion swings around, he can counter and make some smaller strategies on the fly.
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: But he is way stronger than Hyuga.

I just said strength isn't everything lol

(Oct. 08, 2020  2:21 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Yeah it's not. Let's see the facts.
Valt is stronger.

fair enough. Hyuga doesnt go in with a strategy, however as we've seen in the preview where Hyperion swings around, he can counter and make some smaller strategies on the fly.
Sure. But as you said, strength isn't everything. Hyuga is strong but against Valt he is gonna need more than strenght.
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:39 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:36 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I just said strength isn't everything lol

Sure. But as you said, strength isn't everything. Hyuga is strong but against Valt he is gonna need more than strenght.

Yeah, and I also said he can make smaller strategies and counter attacks on the fly. Will it be enough to defeat Valt? Maybe not. But I'm just pointed out there is still a logical possibility where Hyuga can win.
This debate is going on circles lol I think you guys should stop this until the episode comes out so that no conflict is made
Anyway, back on topic. Honestly anyone could win. If Hyuga really wins. Please make Valt not be humiliated. He can lose to a ring out but not burst. Press f to pay Aiga respects...
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:42 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Anyway, back on topic. Honestly anyone could win. If Hyuga really wins. Please make Valt not be humiliated. He can lose to a ring out but not burst. Press f to pay Aiga respects...
Aiga is pathetic. He could brag about being the champion all he c wants, but he gets his carp kicked costently. No respect for Aiga. I do like him though.
Valt is stronger than hyuga not by strength , he's stronger by his way of beyblading
(Oct. 08, 2020  3:12 AM)Valt_lover Wrote: Valt is stronger than hyuga not by strength , he's stronger by his way of beyblading

They literally blade the same way
Apparently Mr Muraki will be giving an important announcement regarding beyblade news after tomorrow's episode.
(Oct. 08, 2020  3:33 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Apparently Mr Muraki will be giving an important announcement regarding beyblade news after tomorrow's episode.

I think It's either about change in timing of the Anime Airing or maybe the episode will change to 24 mins again after ep 30.
It's just a joke but I want the episodes to turn into 24 mins again.
If it turns back in 24 minute episodes it would be really interesting to see what they can now do with 24 minutes, hoping it won’t be like 17 minutes filler and 7 minutes story.
Wait time is this announcement happen and is it confirmed for tommorow?
You know sparking is technically 90-80% filler as of now
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You know sparking is technically 90-80% filler as of now
Not really Sparking anime is the first story that mr Hiro Was planning to make made 1 year ago then the story got shifted in the manga because of COVID-19 so we can't really say that sparking is 90-80% filler
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:21 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You know sparking is technically 90-80% filler as of now
Not really Sparking anime is the first story that mr Hiro Was planning to make made 1 year ago then the story got shifted in the manga because of COVID-19 so we can't really say that sparking is 90-80% filler

If it’s not in the manga it’s filler. That’s how it works, no matter what shifted.
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2020  5:21 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Not really Sparking anime is the first story that mr Hiro Was planning to make made 1 year ago then the story got shifted in the manga because of COVID-19 so we can't really say that sparking is 90-80% filler

If it’s not in the manga it’s filler. That’s how it works, no matter what shifted.
IK, story got shifted because of product manga wise placement either is this Legend fest is filler or not we don't know if it filler or not
I want to put this out somewhere. So I will put this here, some of this info sounds like a no-brainer but still I wanted to discuss this because I feel like it is necessary.

We are more than 50% done with this season and in few episodes the Legends Festival is going to start wrapping up. I wonder what they will do with the plot as we still have a significant number of episodes remaining to wrap the series and burst overall. I certainly do not see another tournament coming the Legends Festival seems to be their best bet and I don't see why and how they will implement another tournament in this season.

In GT, Arthur and Gwyn made a whole lot better IMO instead of being a downgraded mini-Cho-Z. Because of Arthur and Gwyn the actual plot started happening in GT. Now I wonder what they will do with superking. I had this theory a similar figure like Arthur is gonna appear but that theory is totally flawed by so many reasons.

With Shu being the "October" character in the season he is the 12th character in this season. I DO believe that we are NOT being introduced any more new/returning characters after Shu. Why am I focusing much on Shu? you may ask. If you recall, Gwyn was the 12th and final character introduced in GT. Season 4 (GT) had ~11 min 52 episodes. Same thing as Superking. I do believe with the similar characteristics I doubt we are getting any anime relevant bey in the future after Hyperion/Helios/Lucifer's evolutions. One thing that is surprising is that all of them are releasing on November.

Which makes me believe the later months December, January and February are reserved for other non-anime releases. My best bets (Manga relevant beys owned by other legendary bladers mentioned in the Manga but did not appear in the anime. Or simply just different generation remakes.)

I'm really curious what they are going to do with Superking. Lean is like 100% the final antagonist for Superking and I don't see a reason why he will not be the final antagonist.
I'm just gonna finger cross that they don't make Lean like Arthur or Phi who wants to be the "king of beyblade" and all that and break beys. From where it is heading, and how Lean is being developed. I have to say that they are going to make Lean another Red Eye/Phi/Arthur figure who wants to be just break beys and prove himself to be the best by disrespecting legends.

So what are your thoughts? Do you agree/disagree that Shu is the last character introduced in Superking? What do you think will be in store for Dec/Jan/Feb in the coming months for releases? What do you think of the plot beyond the Legends Festival?
You have put up a very valid point. I really dont know where this season will lead.. Is it possible that we may have another phi who goes on challenging the legendary bladers.?

I personally would have wanted the legend festival to be the final arc of the season not the mid arc. At least by then the power levels of protagonists would have been established and they could put up good fights and win against the legends.

Though I do believe that we will see at least 1 new character..
Maybe we get the backstory of lean during this final arc.. no one knows
Get ready guys tommorow is the ultimate battle, who will Hyuga Asahi or Valt Aoi?
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Get ready guys tommorow is the ultimate battle, who will Hyuga Asahi or Valt Aoi?

Hyuga most likely.
(Oct. 08, 2020  2:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Get ready guys tommorow is the ultimate battle, who will Hyuga Asahi or Valt Aoi?

Valt if there was no plot armor, or maybe he could still pull out a win either way.

Hyuga most definitely
20 pages of discussion before the actual thing. Can we reach 25 next time?
(Oct. 08, 2020  3:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 20 pages of discussion before the actual thing. Can we reach 25 next time?

how bout 30?