Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

Can we not spoil the episode just minutes after it drops?
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:14 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Can we not spoil the episode just minutes after it drops?
I agree . Edit your comments guys.
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote: How do you use the spoiler tag?

It's called Brave Crush.
Why does Brave still have charge? 🤦🤦🤦
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:29 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
to me it just lucifer taking hyperion and hyuga flare or resonance power like how phi did it to hearts
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:06 AM)Limetka Wrote:
The finals of the battle island were Delta vs Aiga though.
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:10 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

(Oct. 09, 2020  10:13 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:10 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

(Oct. 09, 2020  10:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:13 AM)g2_ Wrote:

(Oct. 09, 2020  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  10:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

[Spoiler] Valt won heck yeah, just as predicted.
I guess, for the next episode a Bey is gonna break, it could be Helios; Hikaru enters to the battle and save Hyperion from Lucifer, or Hyperion directly breaks during the battle
You know when I saw Valt get the first point, my hopes died, basically every character who gets the first point loses by burst next round, but I’m glad I was wrong. The animation for Valt’s new move was dope, but that close up to hyuga’s face made me weary about the outcome. Very good episode I had no idea who’d win, but I’m satisfied about the outcome.
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:01 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: You know when I saw Valt get the first point, my hopes died, basically every character who gets the first point loses by burst next round, but I’m glad I was wrong. The animation for Valt’s new move was dope, but that close up to hyuga’s face made me weary about the outcome. Very good episode I had no idea who’d win, but I’m satisfied about the outcome.

I was literally thinking the exact same thing for your first sentence. lol
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:01 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: You know when I saw Valt get the first point, my hopes died, basically every character who gets the first point loses by burst next round, but I’m glad I was wrong. The animation for Valt’s new move was dope, but that close up to hyuga’s face made me weary about the outcome. Very good episode I had no idea who’d win, but I’m satisfied about the outcome.

I had all those same thoughts as I was watching the episode. I was relieved beyond relief when Valt bursted him.
Well that valt animation is a reuse one from beyblade burst cho z episode 51 when valt uses Cho Valkyrie Slash
Lol, seeing Hyuga jump into the garbage... First the two ecounters with the vacuum cleaner, now this? Watch where you're going Hyuga!!!
(Oct. 09, 2020  4:01 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Lol, seeing Hyuga jump into the garbage... First the two ecounters with the vacuum cleaner, now this? Watch where you're going Hyuga!!!

Next he jumps into the Grand Canyon and dies (jk)
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:38 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Well that valt animation is a reuse one from beyblade burst cho z episode 51 when valt uses Cho Valkyrie Slash
Yeah, I saw that battle right now.
That same style, that same design, that same attack way.
Never noticed though