Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020)

(Sep. 19, 2020  2:49 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright well your only proving my point that being that you can never be happy. Also what you clearly don’t seem to understand is that this is a show about spinning tops that consists of episodes that are only 12 minutes long with a target audience of kids in early to mid elementary school. Do you really think you will see some top tier intricate writing with complex characters and focused development? LMAO dream on buddy this is takara tomy and sunrights, not YouTube premium lower your expectations. Instead of making the same annoying posts and making rude remarks to people who quote you (not particularly me) just keep your toxicity to yourself. Here’s an idea, if the anime irks you so bad then don’t watch it!

Honestly just ignore this guy man, trying to talk with him is like trying to tell a banana to peel itself.

Lol, never knew you ran the series and you have the ability to tell someone to or not to watch something. Sorry bud, that’s on you. Feel free not to reply if it bothers you. I’m not going to like an episode for your benefit. If I hate all the episodes, than it’s my fault for watching them and wasting my time. I do not care if the show is for 10 minutes, they could have done better. Even adults watch this. Lol
It was a recommendation that you don’t watch it if it bugs you so bad and I also never said you had to like an episode for my benefit where do you get this stuff? Lmao. And as I said before it’s a show made particularly for kids created alongside a product line of toys also made for kids, and the average show runs for 24 mins so I’m sure the episodes being 10-12 episodes matters. They don’t create this show with complexity and detail because it is meant for kids and they couldn’t care less if adults and late teens watch it. Since you clearly don’t know what “target audience” is it’s basically the audience that the show is primarily targeted towards usually determined by age group. I’m surprised you didn’t pick up on this considering the fact that it literally airs on kid/pre teen oriented tv channels.

(Sep. 19, 2020  2:50 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Wow! I had warned this would happen.

Guys I still say that people are bound to have differences, which will not be resolved over an online discussion(more likely an argument by this point). I would suggest we all leave this topic before it really gets overboard and becomes a toxic debate (which it is becoming). 

I would request you guys to cool down and take a chill pill lol.
Good idea I’m just gonna forget this after this post.
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:54 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That would be beyond epic. Now that's a tag team match for the ages.

I might write a story for that.

Pm me, I'd wanna help.

Guys please watch this video. "Valt & aiger vs free & Shu Fanmade Epic AMV. https://youtu.be/SpORjVLIe1Q. This video took more than 17 hours of editing in total 😭😭😭😭 and if liked the video then please subscribe to my channel and share this video with your friends

(Sep. 11, 2020  12:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  12:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I want to see Valt and Lui go head to head.

Aw yes, the day when Valt beats Lui. Pretty sure thst kinda thing would've happened in a time skip, but at least it's going to be in the show.

Hyuga and Free are extraneous information, jk.
Please watch this video "Valt & aiger vs free & Shu https://youtu.be/SpORjVLIe1Q". This video took more than 17 hours of editing in total 😭😭😭. And please subscribe to my channel for more awesome videos
I hope this isn't as much of a letdown as last episode and make Hyuga and Valt win with actual logic and skill.
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:28 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I hope this isn't as much of a letdown as last episode and make Hyuga and Valt win with actual logic and skill.

Well last episode had logic as well as skill however idk about this episode though. For some reason i feel as if this is hyuga going zoom zoom thats all
At least we might see World Spriggan in this episode.
(Sep. 20, 2020  4:03 PM)rainy days Wrote: At least we might see World Spriggan in this episode.
Probably not yet. But it would be cool.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:40 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Oh great, the little turd Hyuga is going to win? Wow, they really enjoy making the legendary bladers look pathetic. Can we please have Hyuga get his bey destroyed by Lane? Please!?
And yet you also say that Hyuga is weak and gets lucky? Which one is it, which one bugs you? Legends losing or protagonists winning? ^ this guy right here is a perfect example of how certain people will never be happy regardless of which route the anime takes. If the protagonists consistently beat legends he’s unhappy and if they consistently lose he’s still unhappy, totally hypocritical.
seriously tho...if you really don't like the sparking anime go do something else with your life that makes you happy Phengpegasus

(Sep. 19, 2020  5:17 PM)Kai is the best Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Pm me, I'd wanna help.

Guys please watch this video. "Valt & aiger vs free & Shu Fanmade Epic AMV. https://youtu.be/SpORjVLIe1Q. This video took more than 17 hours of editing in total 😭😭😭😭    and if liked the video then please subscribe to my channel and share this video with your friends

(Sep. 11, 2020  12:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Aw yes, the day when Valt beats Lui. Pretty sure thst kinda thing would've happened in a time skip, but at least it's going to be in the show.

Hyuga and Free are extraneous information, jk.
Please watch this video "Valt & aiger vs free & Shu https://youtu.be/SpORjVLIe1Q". This video took more than 17 hours of editing in total 😭😭😭. And please subscribe to my channel for more awesome videos

I was an editor myself back then but I don't think you are allowed to promote here. Promote in Your Creations.
What's a zoom zoom zoom
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: What's a zoom zoom zoom

Hyuga’s punch line
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: What's a zoom zoom zoom

Hyuga’s punch line
He sounds like a 3 years at McDonald's with a toy car
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:25 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hyuga’s punch line
He sounds like a 3 years at McDonald's with a toy car

That was majority of us when we were 4 and saw a car
only a few days til the episode drops. i think it is safe to say that Valt and Hyuga are winning this.
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:24 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: What's a zoom zoom zoom

Hyuga’s punch line

That the only reason I like Hikaru more than Hyuga.
I mean c'mon man both of them were shown to be training almost equally harder. 
The only difference between them is that Hikaru uses his brain while Hyuga just says "zoom zoom bam bam" I would have liked if Hikaru would have qualified.
I mean if we consider both to be equally stronger then hikaru uses his brain at least and he should be better than hyuga but Hyuga with plot Armor just does not make sense.
Who would win Aiga’s supposed plot armor during Cho-z or Hyuga’s plot armor as of now?
(Sep. 23, 2020  5:39 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who would win Aiga’s supposed plot armor during Cho-z or Hyuga’s plot armor as of now?

Ok so after whats gonna happen in episode 27 is that Valt and Hyuga are gonna win no doubt and its painfully obvious. The finals are not gonna be single matches because a tournament always has to end with finals so it is most likely though it could be like this: Hyuga and Valt vs. Lean and AIga, for the finals it will probally be a single match.
Also Hyuga is gonna win the whole Legend Festival because of plot armor
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  5:39 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who would win Aiga’s supposed plot armor during Cho-z or Hyuga’s plot armor as of now?

Ok so after whats gonna happen in episode 27 is that Valt and Hyuga are gonna win no doubt and its painfully obvious. The finals are not gonna be single matches because a tournament always has to end with finals so it is most likely though it could be like this: Hyuga and Valt vs. Lean and AIga, for the finals it will probally be a single match.
The semi finals have already been confirmed to be 1v1. Dont spread false information.
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok so after whats gonna happen in episode 27 is that Valt and Hyuga are gonna win no doubt and its painfully obvious. The finals are not gonna be single matches because a tournament always has to end with finals so it is most likely though it could be like this: Hyuga and Valt vs. Lean and AIga, for the finals it will probally be a single match.
The semi finals have already been confirmed to be 1v1. Dont spread false information.

Wait what but what about the finals of the tag team tournament
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: The semi finals have already been confirmed to be 1v1. Dont spread false information.

Wait what but what about the finals of the tag team tournament
The winners of the semi finals will battle in the finals.
So its gonna be 1v1 and not 2v2 really? Cause we obviously know that Aiga and Lean won the battle and got into the finals right and for the next one Valt and Hyuga are gonna win. This sounds similar to that of Neo Battle Bladers like when the final four Sakyo, Zyro, Kira. and Shinobu got in 1v1 matches. But if it is gonna be 1v1 than it just is
Only a few more days till showtime. I'm hoping this battle lives up to the hype. If they had the same animator and director from episode 25, that would have been perfect. What I want most in this battle is to see Valt burst Lui with Brave Sword.
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Only a few more days till showtime. I'm hoping this battle lives up to the hype. If they had the same animator and director from episode 25, that would have been perfect. What I want most in this battle is to see Valt burst Lui with Brave Sword.

I'd say that would be more likely not to happen, but who knows.

(Sep. 23, 2020  2:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Nah, as long as Lean is there he basically has no chance.
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Only a few more days till showtime. I'm hoping this battle lives up to the hype. If they had the same animator and director from episode 25, that would have been perfect. What I want most in this battle is to see Valt burst Lui with Brave Sword.

I want to see Valt vs Free again, they didn’t do him enough justice in his debut.
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Only a few more days till showtime. I'm hoping this battle lives up to the hype. If they had the same animator and director from episode 25, that would have been perfect. What I want most in this battle is to see Valt burst Lui with Brave Sword.

I'd say that would be more likely not to happen, but who knows.

(Sep. 23, 2020  2:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok so after whats gonna happen in episode 27 is that Valt and Hyuga are gonna win no doubt and its painfully obvious. The finals are not gonna be single matches because a tournament always has to end with finals so it is most likely though it could be like this: Hyuga and Valt vs. Lean and AIga, for the finals it will probally be a single match.

Why is that unlikely to you?
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:26 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I'd say that would be more likely not to happen, but who knows.

Why is that unlikely to you?

These tag battles are more of a closer thing, plus the emphasis on Hyuga with his catchphrase in the title. I think it's more likely for Hyuga to finish the battle or for Valt and Hyuga to finish it together.
(Sep. 24, 2020  12:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  11:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Why is that unlikely to you?

These tag battles are more of a closer thing, plus the emphasis on Hyuga with his catchphrase in the title. I think it's more likely for Hyuga to finish the battle or for Valt and Hyuga to finish it together.

We've seen many variations throughout the tag battle. In many of the battles there have been bey on bey bursts. No reason they can't do it here.