Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020)

(Sep. 24, 2020  5:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  4:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Yes, but respecting that they made those choices, especially when the story hasn't ended, is important. What really ticks me off is the fact that the story isn't done, it may change to one's liking, like how some people think Valt should have won in his S1 battle against Lui, but it paved the way for Valt to realize that winning is not the most important thing, and using that ideal, he freed Shu from Spriggan/Spryzen's grasp. Basically, it ain't over till it's over, and saying the whole story is bad is a statement with no proof may be an untrue statement, there is a fifty-fifty chance one is wrong. If one doesn't see the big picture, making bold criticizing statements, good or bad, is basically making a theory. One should not say their theory is the correct view unless it is proven to be the correct view. You are right that there are stupid story choices, but only say they are stupid when all is said and done, that so-called "stupid" choice may make sense, or even seem genius, in the end. The same is true with the opposite, some choices may seem sensical, but there may be no reason to do that. However, I am not stating that making theories is bad, but don't criticize or praise the writers unless their work is done.

I died at the DIE- HARD part lol  DJ - Yeah!

No one should be disrespected period, but there's nothing unreasonable or wrong about examining a story choice and critiquing it. Wether be before the season concludes or not. And there are some story decisions regardless of the rest of season are nonsensical.

You see, I agree on what you said. But there are 2 types of people who says negative stuff about the series: 
1. The person who gives actual criticism but the tone sounds like giving feedback on how to improve a series. 
2. The person who just absolutely hates the series because 1 character they really liked lost to a newcomer.

(Sep. 24, 2020  7:20 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: How about instead of telling people to stop criticizing the show and expressing their opinions about 2 nitwit protagonists (One of them constantly losing all the time with no effort, and the other one who is basically given free wins for no reason), you understand the point we are trying to get at. Instead of blindly labeling every person who has the right to complain about what’s going on in this show, haters/trolls. If Hyuga is going to burst Lui just by screaming and yelling like he always do, while holding his lucky clover, that’s where the problem lies. I would rather appreciate the little turd burst at the beginning, giving valt the opportunity to beat both.

There is no way Valt can take on both. It's either going to be Valt vs Lui in the end or Hyuga vs Lui in the end of 2v2.
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:21 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  5:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No one should be disrespected period, but there's nothing unreasonable or wrong about examining a story choice and critiquing it. Wether be before the season concludes or not. And there are some story decisions regardless of the rest of season are nonsensical.

You see, I agree on what you said. But there are 2 types of people who says negative stuff about the series: 
1. The person who gives actual criticism but the tone sounds like giving feedback on how to improve a series. 
2. The person who just absolutely hates the series because 1 character they really liked lost to a newcomer.

(Sep. 24, 2020  7:20 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: How about instead of telling people to stop criticizing the show and expressing their opinions about 2 nitwit protagonists (One of them constantly losing all the time with no effort, and the other one who is basically given free wins for no reason), you understand the point we are trying to get at. Instead of blindly labeling every person who has the right to complain about what’s going on in this show, haters/trolls. If Hyuga is going to burst Lui just by screaming and yelling like he always do, while holding his lucky clover, that’s where the problem lies. I would rather appreciate the little turd burst at the beginning, giving valt the opportunity to beat both.

There is no way Valt can take on both. It's either going to be Valt vs Lui in the end or Hyuga vs Lui in the end of 2v2.
I doubt Valt is gonna be taken out again.
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:21 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: You see, I agree on what you said. But there are 2 types of people who says negative stuff about the series: 

I doubt Valt is gonna be taken out again.

I do too, but hey Hyuga also did not get a proper 1v1 against Lui cuz of Mr. Furry Hedgehog. I do want it to be Valt vs Lui. Valt should win. It's like now or never.
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:21 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  5:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No one should be disrespected period, but there's nothing unreasonable or wrong about examining a story choice and critiquing it. Wether be before the season concludes or not. And there are some story decisions regardless of the rest of season are nonsensical.

A person can speak to a valid criticism while being respectful. As long as it's done that way I don't see a problem. The Lui vs Hikaru battle for example. It ended like it reasonably should have. Had Hikaru defeated him I think it's a valid criticism to point out the illogic of that. As long as it's done respectfully I don't think that's unreasonable.
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:28 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: I doubt Valt is gonna be taken out again.

I do too, but hey Hyuga also did not get a proper 1v1 against Lui cuz of Mr. Furry Hedgehog. I do want it to be Valt vs Lui. Valt should win. It's like now or never.

But I think the battle will ultimately end up with a battle of stamina. Where I do believe that Hyuga will outlast all just like battle royale 2. 
But then again I might be wrong.
Pretty hyped for this episode.
Hope its animation will be very good.
(Sep. 24, 2020  6:59 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:44 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: I feel like you have ignored everything I said. Almost EVERY anime with a new protagonist talks about the "new generation." You can't just say every anime is a copy of the other. Also, Hikaru and Hyuga are not twins but brothers with a 1 year age difference. Finally, please understand the fact that Beyblade Burst Sparking is about Legends and finding STRATEGIES to beat them (something Hikaru nails, but Hyuga needs to work on lol). Do you expect that the protagonists will lose every battle because of a DIE- HARD Lui fan? I do not think so.

Lets get one thing clear... Imagine if you are a 16 yr old basketball player, who just represents his school team.. doesnt get much play time... so do you expect yourself to beat Kareem Abdul Jabbar in free throws or Michael Jordan or Steph Curry? No you dont... bcoz you cant. Then how does Aiga.. a nobody, who just picked up a bey, like 1-2 months ago can beat Lui who is the no. 4 blader, practicing and training since like 5-6 yrs, former Japanese champion, master tactician, Former world champion... How?
Well aside from plot armour the simple answer is that it’s an animated kids tv show. If you walked up to an elementary level kid and asked them what plot development, continuity or character progression is, you wouldn’t get as much as 3 words. Kids aren’t meant to comprehend such complex or deep storylines (so as a result writers make decisions that don’t make much sense) and what they really want to see is epic huge clashes, main characters being all powerful bladers at some point and good guy vs bad guy battles all of which beyblade burst has technically given them. Of course your point still stands that it’s highly illogical but in the face of a series meant for little kids where spinning tops contain spirits that fight each other logic kinda fades into the background.
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  6:59 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Lets get one thing clear... Imagine if you are a 16 yr old basketball player, who just represents his school team.. doesnt get much play time... so do you expect yourself to beat Kareem Abdul Jabbar in free throws or Michael Jordan or Steph Curry? No you dont... bcoz you cant. Then how does Aiga.. a nobody, who just picked up a bey, like 1-2 months ago can beat Lui who is the no. 4 blader, practicing and training since like 5-6 yrs, former Japanese champion, master tactician, Former world champion... How?
Well aside from plot armour the simple answer is that it’s an animated kids tv show. If you walked up to an elementary level kid and asked them what plot development, continuity or character progression is, you wouldn’t get as much as 3 words. Kids aren’t meant to comprehend such complex or deep storylines (so as a result writers make decisions that don’t make much sense) and what they really want to see is epic huge clashes, main characters being all powerful bladers at some point and good guy vs bad guy battles all of which beyblade burst has technically given them. Of course your point still stands that it’s highly illogical but in the face of a series meant for little kids where spinning tops contain spirits that fight each other logic kinda fades into the background.
Completely agree. It is not even a normal anime, it is an anime made to sell toys mainly to kids, and some adults. The logic of the plot is of a secondary concern. The writer does not have much room to work on, he only has a sole purpose, write a story that maximize toys sales. Try to watch the anime with a simplistic mind, you will be less frustrated and enjoy it more.
(Sep. 24, 2020  8:38 PM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well aside from plot armour the simple answer is that it’s an animated kids tv show. If you walked up to an elementary level kid and asked them what plot development, continuity or character progression is, you wouldn’t get as much as 3 words. Kids aren’t meant to comprehend such complex or deep storylines (so as a result writers make decisions that don’t make much sense) and what they really want to see is epic huge clashes, main characters being all powerful bladers at some point and good guy vs bad guy battles all of which beyblade burst has technically given them. Of course your point still stands that it’s highly illogical but in the face of a series meant for little kids where spinning tops contain spirits that fight each other logic kinda fades into the background.
Completely agree. It is not even a normal anime, it is an anime made to sell toys mainly to kids, and some adults. The logic of the plot is of a secondary concern. The writer does not have much room to work on, he only has a sole purpose, write a story that maximize toys sales. Try to watch the anime with a simplistic mind, you will be less frustrated and enjoy it more.

Yeah, it's fun to speculate, but it's not like an overly thinking, high developed story with all these hints and such. Not saying you can't speculate or criticize, but I do agree with DinoBurst and Zeutron.

Still hyped for the turnout of the actual battle itself, not the outcome since it's already known.
Sadly Free and Lui will be knockeD out if the next episode is called defeating Valt
(Sep. 25, 2020  6:10 AM)NoodleBlade Wrote: Sadly Free and Lui will be knockeD out if the next episode is called defeating Valt

It’s kind of obvious.
(Sep. 25, 2020  8:15 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode 27 RAW:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16BxCuK9...sp=sharing

it dosent open up the video
This episode felt a bit rushed but the animation and battle itself was really really cool, pumps the adrenaline for sure 😄.
Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 27 (Review)
Neat episode tho, the battle feels more tag team than the previous one which I really like but i kinda shame too that valt didn't get justice but eh im okay with it i mean this show is for kids but i do wish he got some justice so overall fun episode animation is really good battle are fun so id rate this 8/10
Wow
So Valt was the sacrifice? What the.... At this point I wouldn’t be suprised if Hyuga beats valt. I really hope so, only so his bey can get destroyed. Yup, I also knew it, Hikaru sits on the sidelines and does nothing.
(Sep. 25, 2020  9:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Was that even a move?
(Sep. 25, 2020  10:05 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  9:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Was that even a move?
(Sep. 25, 2020  10:58 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

But it's Valt due to whom hyuga was able to beat lui and free cuz at the last moment valt gave up a huge boost of power to hyperion before getting burst.
Like I said, Hyuga is being carried by these legend bladers. There is no development.
Lane's face when Hyuga powered up though lol.