Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020)

(Sep. 24, 2020  1:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  12:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: These tag battles are more of a closer thing, plus the emphasis on Hyuga with his catchphrase in the title. I think it's more likely for Hyuga to finish the battle or for Valt and Hyuga to finish it together.

We've seen many variations throughout the tag battle. In many of the battles there have been bey on bey bursts. No reason they can't do it here.

Still the prominence of Hyuga. Not really Valt. Maybe an Over Finish or a tie, but most likely not a burst.
(Sep. 24, 2020  2:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  1:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote: We've seen many variations throughout the tag battle. In many of the battles there have been bey on bey bursts. No reason they can't do it here.

Still the prominence of Hyuga. Not really Valt. Maybe an Over Finish or a tie, but most likely not a burst.

I guess we'll see won't we. Also let's not forget that we were treated to two bursts during Hikaru's tag battle when he fully unleashed his resonance.
(Sep. 24, 2020  2:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  2:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Still the prominence of Hyuga. Not really Valt. Maybe an Over Finish or a tie, but most likely not a burst.

I guess we'll see won't we. Also let's not forget that we were treated to two bursts during Hikaru's tag battle when he fully unleashed his resonance.

Granted that was a situation with somewhat weaker performers. This gap is too close for that unless they gang up on one or the other.
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:33 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  2:42 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I guess we'll see won't we. Also let's not forget that we were treated to two bursts during Hikaru's tag battle when he fully unleashed his resonance.

Granted that was a situation with somewhat weaker performers. This gap is too close for that unless they gang up on one or the other.
I really don't think so. There's really no reason Valt can't burst Lui. Valt is certainly strong enough to accomplish that.
(Sep. 24, 2020  11:38 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:33 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Granted that was a situation with somewhat weaker performers. This gap is too close for that unless they gang up on one or the other.
I really don't think so. There's really no reason Valt can't burst Lui. Valt is certainly strong enough to accomplish that.
Plus, he has done it twice.
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:01 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Try both buddy. If the legendary bladers are going to lose to a amour plot, they should at least be given some credit instead of having some kid win for absolutely nothing. We have just saw the tournament and so far, the only person making progress (in terms of winning) is Lane (which I do not care for that much since he is the antagonist) and Hyuga (who doesn’t even deserve to be in the semi finals in the first place - no character development once so ever besides yelling to win). Don’t get upset just because I don’t appreciate what the writers are doing. I have the right to be upset. Lmao. Don’t give me a crappy performance and maybe I wouldn’t have to be talking. If the protagonist wins in a stupid way such as spinning around in circles and waiting for everyone to lose stamina (which is what Hyuga did), obviously I’m going to be upset. No effort once so ever, just got lucky. If the protagonist is going to constantly lose and not actually put of a fight (Hikaru), obviously I’m going to get upset again. If you blindly want to love a series, go ahead. But even I can see through the flaws.
Alright well your only proving my point that being that you can never be happy. Also what you clearly don’t seem to understand is that this is a show about spinning tops that consists of episodes that are only 12 minutes long with a target audience of kids in early to mid elementary school. Do you really think you will see some top tier intricate writing with complex characters and focused development? LMAO dream on buddy this is takara tomy and sunrights, not YouTube premium lower your expectations. Instead of making the same annoying posts and making rude remarks to people who quote you (not particularly me) just keep your toxicity to yourself. Here’s an idea, if the anime irks you so bad then don’t watch it!

(Sep. 19, 2020  2:18 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Never ignored yours, as I never said this show was godly. I agree with a few of your points, but that still doesn't change much of what Zeutron said. And like I still said, if you don't really like it, like me, not much of a need to say it.
Honestly just ignore this guy man, trying to talk with him is like trying to tell a banana to peel itself.

He's just saying that Legends like Lui and Free who have been training for what like 8-9 years are losing to novices.. doesn't click in people minds. Also they are literally copy pasting every season's plot.. Obviously he would be irked.
(Sep. 24, 2020  12:35 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: He's just saying that Legends like Lui and Free who have been training for what like 8-9 years are losing to novices.. doesn't click in people minds. Also they are literally copy pasting every season's plot.. Obviously he would be irked.

Well im sure some of us are irked by that; but the way he had been portraying his dislike for the characters seemed like overly hating. Also the entire theme of this season is to beat the legends so yes there are going to be upsets. Your point about the plot being same is true to a certain extent and it feels as if the main motive of this season is similar to Cho -Z; but i would like to argue that they havent made any major upsets yet (like Aiga beatin Lui out of nowhere). Also like Zeutron said this is a childrens toy commercial essentially so i wouldnt expect it to have some deep implications and hidden meanings. 

I do believe that they have handled this season better than GT so far.
(Sep. 24, 2020  12:35 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright well your only proving my point that being that you can never be happy. Also what you clearly don’t seem to understand is that this is a show about spinning tops that consists of episodes that are only 12 minutes long with a target audience of kids in early to mid elementary school. Do you really think you will see some top tier intricate writing with complex characters and focused development? LMAO dream on buddy this is takara tomy and sunrights, not YouTube premium lower your expectations. Instead of making the same annoying posts and making rude remarks to people who quote you (not particularly me) just keep your toxicity to yourself. Here’s an idea, if the anime irks you so bad then don’t watch it!

Honestly just ignore this guy man, trying to talk with him is like trying to tell a banana to peel itself.

He's just saying that Legends like Lui and Free who have been training for what like 8-9 years are losing to novices.. doesn't click in people minds. Also they are literally copy pasting every season's plot.. Obviously he would be irked.

I see some points you have, but I don't think they're really copy pasting the plot for Sparking. I mean Cho-z and GT were really similar in that the goal was to become the number 1 blader and they just go through a bunch of tournaments, but then GT took a 180 and had this whole WBBA vs Hell arc which I really enjoyed. Sparking, on the other hand, has dedicated its plot to the legends and being able to defeat them. There's obviously got to be a tournament for that to happen well, but the way I see it, Sparking is moving away from this whole "Number 1 in the world" thing to more like "wow these guys are incredibly strong, but it's time for the new generation to appear so let's try and see if we can beat them." Obviously, the protagonists are going to lose a lot, but sometimes they might pull off a random win or two until they can fully develop their skills and have a better winning streak. On the topic of your other comment, I respectfully disagree. The legends aren't really being mistreated and Free and Lui have yet to lose to the protagonists in a one on one match. Don't tell me that the A and B Group battle royale really count because these are not one on one matches where you can truly decide who the stronger blader is. In fact, in such battles, people like Lui and Valt have disadvantages because they run out of stamina quickly, and people like Free and Rantaro also have disadvantages because they become the primary target for the attack types, since they are stamina types. Some people get mad that legends like Rantaro and Dante are losing even if it's just once, and some people get mad that Hikaru and Hyuga are not winning. Obviously you can't satisfy everyone, but Sparking has done a really good job at keeping the balance.
Bruh just stop being a big Lui dieheart fan and accept that this season is about the two nitwits winning. Lui and Free had their days of winning back then it's time for the next generation to come forward.
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:13 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Bruh just stop being a big Lui dieheart fan and accept that this season is about the two nitwits winning. Lui and Free had their days of winning back then it's time for the next generation to come forward.

yes someone who respects the hard-working manga/anime writers choices
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:13 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Bruh just stop being a big Lui dieheart fan and accept that this season is about the two nitwits winning. Lui and Free had their days of winning back then it's time for the next generation to come forward.

Thats pretty much every season, S3 Aiga comes up as the so called "next gen", then Drum, and now the twins.. honestly does it make sense to you, that Lane is coming up out of nowhere and beating people who have like years of training and this guy just trained for what, 1-2 yrs? Also FYI, its die-hard and not diehart. Also if u find the answer tell me how Aiga beat Lui in Cho Z?
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:

Thats pretty much every season, S3 Aiga comes up as the so called "next gen", then Drum, and now the twins.. honestly does it make sense to you, that Lane is coming up out of nowhere and beating people who have like years of training and this guy just trained for what, 1-2 yrs? Also FYI, its die-hard and not diehart. Also if u find the answer tell me how Aiga beat Lui in Cho Z?

...Aiga is stronger? Like Suoh, Aiga is a Beyblade genius.
(Sep. 24, 2020  11:51 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  11:38 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I really don't think so. There's really no reason Valt can't burst Lui. Valt is certainly strong enough to accomplish that.
Plus, he has done it twice.

Exactly
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:26 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  11:51 AM)g2_ Wrote: Plus, he has done it twice.

Exactly

Im also confident Strike God Valkyrie would've taken down Nightmare Longinus
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:

I feel like you have ignored everything I said. Almost EVERY anime with a new protagonist talks about the "new generation." You can't just say every anime is a copy of the other. Also, Hikaru and Hyuga are not twins but brothers with a 1 year age difference. Finally, please understand the fact that Beyblade Burst Sparking is about Legends and finding STRATEGIES to beat them (something Hikaru nails, but Hyuga needs to work on lol). Do you expect that the protagonists will lose every battle because of a DIE- HARD Lui fan? I do not think so.
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:17 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

yes someone who respects the hard-working manga/anime writers choices

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a story choice the writers make. There are times when they make certain story choices that don't make sense.
(Sep. 24, 2020  4:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:17 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yes someone who respects the hard-working manga/anime writers choices

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a story choice the writers make. There are times when they make certain story choices that don't make sense.

Yes, but respecting that they made those choices, especially when the story hasn't ended, is important. What really ticks me off is the fact that the story isn't done, it may change to one's liking, like how some people think Valt should have won in his S1 battle against Lui, but it paved the way for Valt to realize that winning is not the most important thing, and using that ideal, he freed Shu from Spriggan/Spryzen's grasp. Basically, it ain't over till it's over, and saying the whole story is bad is a statement with no proof may be an untrue statement, there is a fifty-fifty chance one is wrong. If one doesn't see the big picture, making bold criticizing statements, good or bad, is basically making a theory. One should not say their theory is the correct view unless it is proven to be the correct view. You are right that there are stupid story choices, but only say they are stupid when all is said and done, that so-called "stupid" choice may make sense, or even seem genius, in the end. The same is true with the opposite, some choices may seem sensical, but there may be no reason to do that. However, I am not stating that making theories is bad, but don't criticize or praise the writers unless their work is done.

(Sep. 24, 2020  3:44 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Thats pretty much every season, S3 Aiga comes up as the so called "next gen", then Drum, and now the twins.. honestly does it make sense to you, that Lane is coming up out of nowhere and beating people who have like years of training and this guy just trained for what, 1-2 yrs? Also FYI, its die-hard and not diehart. Also if u find the answer tell me how Aiga beat Lui in Cho Z?
I feel like you have ignored everything I said. Almost EVERY anime with a new protagonist talks about the "new generation." You can't just say every anime is a copy of the other. Also, Hikaru and Hyuga are not twins but brothers with a 1 year age difference. Finally, please understand the fact that Beyblade Burst Sparking is about Legends and finding STRATEGIES to beat them (something Hikaru nails, but Hyuga needs to work on lol). Do you expect that the protagonists will lose every battle because of a DIE- HARD Lui fan? I do not think so.

I died at the DIE- HARD part lol  DJ - Yeah!
well 1. I don't want to start another anti-climatic rant on who is better Aiga or Lui. This has been proven once and again in the rankings. That alone proves it who is stronger.

2. Lui has no significance in this series he is just another strong blader who appeared like Free, Drum and Aiga. So you are gonna be expecting the nitwit Hyuga beating Lui and I don't understand why people don't understand that sooner or later the main protagonist has to win against the stronger blader in order to progress. If you really don't like that don't watch burst then. Because then again Lui is a recurring character who is here to win a few and lose in the end.

3. Lean only won because it was Lucifer's debut. You can't just expect Lui to win that one because Lean had plot armor (still has). Then again, if you don't like Lean that's your opinion. I don't like him as an antagonist as well. But the writers have scripted him the way they want to be. Lean is the final antagonist of Sparking so OFC he is gonna be strong to show him as a final boss. Phi was stronger than Lui in Cho-Z as well and I had no complaints from Phi. Lean on the other hand is no different but a fused of every antagonist we have besides Gachi antagonists.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Valt vs Lui in the end of the 2v2 and I would like Valt to win since he never won and that will prove Valt is better overall.
(Sep. 24, 2020  4:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  4:23 PM)Admiral W Wrote: There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a story choice the writers make. There are times when they make certain story choices that don't make sense.

Yes, but respecting that they made those choices, especially when the story hasn't ended, is important. What really ticks me off is the fact that the story isn't done, it may change to one's liking, like how some people think Valt should have won in his S1 battle against Lui, but it paved the way for Valt to realize that winning is not the most important thing, and using that ideal, he freed Shu from Spriggan/Spryzen's grasp. Basically, it ain't over till it's over, and saying the whole story is bad is a statement with no proof may be an untrue statement, there is a fifty-fifty chance one is wrong. If one doesn't see the big picture, making bold criticizing statements, good or bad, is basically making a theory. One should not say their theory is the correct view unless it is proven to be the correct view. You are right that there are stupid story choices, but only say they are stupid when all is said and done, that so-called "stupid" choice may make sense, or even seem genius, in the end. The same is true with the opposite, some choices may seem sensical, but there may be no reason to do that. However, I am not stating that making theories is bad, but don't criticize or praise the writers unless their work is done.

(Sep. 24, 2020  3:44 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: I feel like you have ignored everything I said. Almost EVERY anime with a new protagonist talks about the "new generation." You can't just say every anime is a copy of the other. Also, Hikaru and Hyuga are not twins but brothers with a 1 year age difference. Finally, please understand the fact that Beyblade Burst Sparking is about Legends and finding STRATEGIES to beat them (something Hikaru nails, but Hyuga needs to work on lol). Do you expect that the protagonists will lose every battle because of a DIE- HARD Lui fan? I do not think so.

I died at the DIE- HARD part lol  DJ - Yeah!

No one should be disrespected period, but there's nothing unreasonable or wrong about examining a story choice and critiquing it. Wether be before the season concludes or not. And there are some story decisions regardless of the rest of season are nonsensical.
(Sep. 24, 2020  5:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No one should be disrespected period, but there's nothing unreasonable or wrong about examining a story choice and critiquing it. Whether be before the season concludes or not. And there are some story decisions regardless of the rest of season are nonsensical.

However there is a chance that some story element has not been explored or there has been a twist in the story no one expected. That i s why i refrain in making definitive statements about seasons before they conclude. There is equally the chance that the story and plot are going fine until a point after which it all goes downhill. Like Legend Red eye said it would be prudent to wait before passing judgements.

Im just giving a cautionary tale of not getting too angry or to happy too soon as there have been instances where the story feels ridiculous until a certain point after which things start getting explained, or vice versa
(Sep. 24, 2020  5:51 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  5:42 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No one should be disrespected period, but there's nothing unreasonable or wrong about examining a story choice and critiquing it. Whether be before the season concludes or not. And there are some story decisions regardless of the rest of season are nonsensical.

However there is a chance that some story element has not been explored or there has been a twist in the story no one expected. That i s why i refrain in making definitive statements about seasons before they conclude. There is equally the chance that the story and plot are going fine until a point after which it all goes downhill. Like Legend Red eye said it would be prudent to wait before passing judgements.

Im just giving a cautionary tale of not getting too angry or to happy too soon as there have been instances where the story feels ridiculous until a certain point after which things start getting explained, or vice versa

Judgements on the whole season I agree should wait till the season is over. I'm talking about specific things we may notice along way. I always reserve my overall thoughts on a piece until I've seen it through till completion.
(Sep. 24, 2020  6:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  5:51 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: However there is a chance that some story element has not been explored or there has been a twist in the story no one expected. That i s why i refrain in making definitive statements about seasons before they conclude. There is equally the chance that the story and plot are going fine until a point after which it all goes downhill. Like Legend Red eye said it would be prudent to wait before passing judgements.

Judgements on the whole season I agree should wait till the season is over. I'm talking about specific things we may notice along way. I always reserve my overall thoughts on a piece until I've seen it through till completion.

maybe, but it isnt the same w/others
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:44 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Thats pretty much every season, S3 Aiga comes up as the so called "next gen", then Drum, and now the twins.. honestly does it make sense to you, that Lane is coming up out of nowhere and beating people who have like years of training and this guy just trained for what, 1-2 yrs? Also FYI, its die-hard and not diehart. Also if u find the answer tell me how Aiga beat Lui in Cho Z?

Lets get one thing clear... Imagine if you are a 16 yr old basketball player, who just represents his school team.. doesnt get much play time... so do you expect yourself to beat Kareem Abdul Jabbar in free throws or Michael Jordan or Steph Curry? No you dont... bcoz you cant. Then how does Aiga.. a nobody, who just picked up a bey, like 1-2 months ago can beat Lui who is the no. 4 blader, practicing and training since like 5-6 yrs, former Japanese champion, master tactician, Former world champion... How?

I'm not saying they should leave every match, actually Sparking does a fine job compared to Cho Z when it comes to handling legends and new gens. Sparking is actually showing they are getting carried. But bro, Aiga beating Lui, how? That's just dumb.

(Sep. 24, 2020  5:09 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: well 1. I don't want to start another anti-climatic rant on who is better Aiga or Lui. This has been proven once and again in the rankings. That alone proves it who is stronger.

2. Lui has no significance in this series he is just another strong blader who appeared like Free, Drum and Aiga. So you are gonna be expecting the nitwit Hyuga beating Lui and I don't understand why people don't understand that sooner or later the main protagonist has to win against the stronger blader in order to progress. If you really don't like that don't watch burst then. Because then again Lui is a recurring character who is here to win a few and lose in the end.

3. Lean only won because it was Lucifer's debut. You can't just expect Lui to win that one because Lean had plot armor (still has). Then again, if you don't like Lean that's your opinion. I don't like him as an antagonist as well. But the writers have scripted him the way they want to be. Lean is the final antagonist of Sparking so OFC he is gonna be strong to show him as a final boss. Phi was stronger than Lui in Cho-Z as well and I had no complaints from Phi. Lean on the other hand is no different but a fused of every antagonist we have besides Gachi antagonists.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Valt vs Lui in the end of the 2v2 and I would like Valt to win since he never won and that will prove Valt is better overall.

The thing is Aiga defeated Lui, when he picked up a bey like a month ago, that makes no sense. He was a Gary Sue and Cho-Z handled that pretty bad. Sparking is doing an okay job so far. Also I think it's fine to criticize constructively, so there's no need for quotes like "Stop watching Burst" because that just sounds a bit off point. Plus this is a discussion site, so I think I can discuss stuff.
(Sep. 24, 2020  6:59 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:44 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: I feel like you have ignored everything I said. Almost EVERY anime with a new protagonist talks about the "new generation." You can't just say every anime is a copy of the other. Also, Hikaru and Hyuga are not twins but brothers with a 1 year age difference. Finally, please understand the fact that Beyblade Burst Sparking is about Legends and finding STRATEGIES to beat them (something Hikaru nails, but Hyuga needs to work on lol). Do you expect that the protagonists will lose every battle because of a DIE- HARD Lui fan? I do not think so.

Lets get one thing clear... Imagine if you are a 16 yr old basketball player, who just represents his school team.. doesnt get much play time... so do you expect yourself to beat Kareem Abdul Jabbar in free throws or Michael Jordan or Steph Curry? No you dont... bcoz you cant. Then how does Aiga.. a nobody, who just picked up a bey, like 1-2 months ago can beat Lui who is the no. 4 blader, practicing and training since like 5-6 yrs, former Japanese champion, master tactician, Former world champion... How?

I'm not saying they should leave every match, actually Sparking does a fine job compared to Cho Z when it comes to handling legends and new gens. Sparking is actually showing they are getting carried. But bro, Aiga beating Lui, how? That's just dumb.

(Sep. 24, 2020  5:09 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: well 1. I don't want to start another anti-climatic rant on who is better Aiga or Lui. This has been proven once and again in the rankings. That alone proves it who is stronger.

The thing is Aiga defeated Lui, when he picked up a bey like a month ago, that makes no sense. He was a Gary Sue and Cho-Z handled that pretty bad. Sparking is doing an okay job so far. Also I think it's fine to criticize constructively, so there's no need for quotes like "Stop watching Burst" because that just sounds a bit off point. Plus this is a discussion site, so I think I can discuss stuff.

That's your mistake what it seems like is that your connecting anime things to IRL. 
#1 Flaw: Your ideology which "bridges" beyblade events to IRL makes no sense because you are comparing an act of fiction to reality. Fiction is made up and of course it is unrealistic when you are in the real world. This is just a fiction so chill...

No, I don't think you are "discussing" I rather believe you are complaining that Lui and Free are gonna lose to some nitwit. If you wanna discuss then first of all speak like your discussing. The tone of your post sounds like complaining. You might not notice it, but I have seen many people say bullcrap about just some good blader got beaten by a newcomer so many times. So what? I mean look at Valt that guy got rekt by Rantaro twice...
How about instead of telling people to stop criticizing the show and expressing their opinions about 2 nitwit protagonists (One of them constantly losing all the time with no effort, and the other one who is basically given free wins for no reason), you understand the point we are trying to get at. Instead of blindly labeling every person who has the right to complain about what’s going on in this show, haters/trolls. If Hyuga is going to burst Lui just by screaming and yelling like he always do, while holding his lucky clover, that’s where the problem lies. I would rather appreciate the little turd burst at the beginning, giving valt the opportunity to beat both.