Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020)

How the hell did Hyperion survive? He should've burst when he clashed with Longinus and Fafnir.
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  6:59 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Lets get one thing clear... Imagine if you are a 16 yr old basketball player, who just represents his school team.. doesnt get much play time... so do you expect yourself to beat Kareem Abdul Jabbar in free throws or Michael Jordan or Steph Curry? No you dont... bcoz you cant. Then how does Aiga.. a nobody, who just picked up a bey, like 1-2 months ago can beat Lui who is the no. 4 blader, practicing and training since like 5-6 yrs, former Japanese champion, master tactician, Former world champion... How?
Well aside from plot armour the simple answer is that it’s an animated kids tv show. If you walked up to an elementary level kid and asked them what plot development, continuity or character progression is, you wouldn’t get as much as 3 words. Kids aren’t meant to comprehend such complex or deep storylines (so as a result writers make decisions that don’t make much sense) and what they really want to see is epic huge clashes, main characters being all powerful bladers at some point and good guy vs bad guy battles all of which beyblade burst has technically given them. Of course your point still stands that it’s highly illogical but in the face of a series meant for little kids where spinning tops contain spirits that fight each other logic kinda fades into the background.

and what about Shu's character developpement in the second season? and Amane, Drum, Delta and Gwyn in the 4th season?
Why does like. Everyone think hyuga is trash and shouldn't have survived anything- i mean.. He couldn't have just gotten stronger? It may be plot armor but hyuga can't just be capable of doing Something cool without being shot down? (This is all pure opinion and curiosity btw as Hyuga is my favorite character)
Why did Valkyrie turn purple, when Valkyrie and Hyperion used the double attack?
(Sep. 25, 2020  12:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: How the hell did Hyperion survive? He should've burst when he clashed with Longinus and Fafnir.

Logic, Hyuga can survive anything with the power of Valt behind him lol.
(Sep. 25, 2020  12:36 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  12:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: How the hell did Hyperion survive? He should've burst when he clashed with Longinus and Fafnir.

Logic, Hyuga can survive anything with the power of Valt behind him lol.
How does that even make sense? Valt giving him more should've clicked him, and the strike should've finished him off.
Thats the main problem of this episode; it doesnt make much sense story wise. If Hyuga would have sacrificed himself to give valt a boost, it would have made sense.
(Sep. 25, 2020  9:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Bro what does that even mean? They lost the battle anyway, and in a stupid way too.
(Sep. 25, 2020  12:18 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  7:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well aside from plot armour the simple answer is that it’s an animated kids tv show. If you walked up to an elementary level kid and asked them what plot development, continuity or character progression is, you wouldn’t get as much as 3 words. Kids aren’t meant to comprehend such complex or deep storylines (so as a result writers make decisions that don’t make much sense) and what they really want to see is epic huge clashes, main characters being all powerful bladers at some point and good guy vs bad guy battles all of which beyblade burst has technically given them. Of course your point still stands that it’s highly illogical but in the face of a series meant for little kids where spinning tops contain spirits that fight each other logic kinda fades into the background.

and what about Shu's character developpement in the second season? and Amane, Drum, Delta and Gwyn in the 4th season?
Well here’s the thing, the development of those characters all occurred in the center of the story conflict. Amane gained his development during the hell vs wbba arc which was the main conflict arc of gg and Delta and Drum gained their development during hero vs villains arcs as well which are heavy on conflict. Shu’s trining was quite literally the biggest conflict on god. Development in conflict is inevitable and not by choice. Even then it really wasn’t all that complex. Another thing you have to realize is that the writers of burst don’t delve deep into what they implement into burst which explains why it’s one way or another with development. If what they decide to implement happens to be development then it just is. 

(Sep. 25, 2020  1:26 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  9:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Bro what does that even mean? They lost the battle anyway, and in a stupid way too.
While I do agree that they lost in a stupid way, all I’m saying is that I kinda want to see Free have a more crushing defeat with a more highlighted superior by the end of the battle. I mean, Aiga literally lost his first main battle to Hyuga for goodness sake and it’s crazier when you take into consideration the fact that the legends festival is doubling as a tournament and Aiga arc which is why he’s making it so far (since there was no time left to give him his own arc) and then we got Free here barely losing. Lui and Rantaro got annihilated by Lane and Hikaru while Sisco and Drum lost to Hyuga (I know they beat him right after but I think you get my point). Then we have Aiga get third place in the battle royale which is his first match not to mention the fact that he got theirs place to Hyuga. Even Valt is kinda getting the short end of the stick here by getting carried in his battles. So why are they sucking up to Free so bad then? He’s literally having his performance maximized even when he’s defeated. He wins a total of 4 battles against the brothers all by burst then only loses by a 2v1 knockout (I’ll be fair and not count the battle with Rantaro as his character ending pampered by the writers since I know it was a small practice battle) and then after that he places second in the battle royale and carries Valt in the BC Sol tag battle and finally, he loses his second tag only by a knockout. It’s just really unsatisfying.
Like limetka said the loss wasnt that bad( now that i have cooled off from morning lol).
Free and lui did not use their special moves like mirage claw and raging upper, while hyperion was at its max resonance so to speak. So the loss though i dont like it still make sense and there is some consolation.
(Sep. 25, 2020  2:48 PM)Limetka Wrote:
Valt also didn't use Brave Sword.
(Sep. 25, 2020  11:59 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Like I said, Hyuga is being carried by these legend bladers. There is no development.

debatable, hes pretty strong himself
Well, might as well make this a Hyuga show now. This series is not making any sense. I understand that he needs some attention, but come on now. I’m not that frustrated, at least he didn’t burst them, but really? You have Hikaru doing nothing important or anything good, then you have the so called legend bladers that are being overhyped.
Although I am sad about Valt not winning convincingly but one thing I like abt burst is the multiple protagonists concept nobody can stay strong forever, unlike older Beyblade series were the power saturation was just within two characters Tyson-Kai , Gingka-Ryuga. In burst I think we can all agree we all love a wide variety of characters Valt , Shu (ofcourse), Aiga , Drum , Lui, Free , Phi, Wakiya there are so many.😊
(Sep. 25, 2020  3:39 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Well, might as well make this a Hyuga show now. This series is not making any sense. I understand that he needs some attention, but come on now. I’m not that frustrated, at least he didn’t burst them, but really? You have Hikaru doing nothing important or anything good, then you have the so called legend bladers that are being overhyped.

plz stop spamming
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  3:39 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Well, might as well make this a Hyuga show now. This series is not making any sense. I understand that he needs some attention, but come on now. I’m not that frustrated, at least he didn’t burst them, but really? You have Hikaru doing nothing important or anything good, then you have the so called legend bladers that are being overhyped.

plz stop spamming

Do you even know what spamming is?
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:16 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: plz stop spamming

Do you even know what spamming is?

yes, in this context, it is repeating smth an insane amount of times, enough so it is redundant. plz stop, you have posted this to much. you have also not posted anything else, again, spam. please try to make a positive impact on the wbo community.
World Spriggan is here!

[Image: Screenshot-2020-09-25-at-11-20-13-AM.png]
I'm not going to lie I was actually disappointed in this episode it wasn't bad but I expected more from it specially when this match has this kind of bladers as expected hyuga was the weak link to me nothing against hyuga but would've more interesting if valt partner was aiga. honestly the saving grace of this episode is the brief little teaser battle between shu and valt. is it me or world spin has a similar visual for a moment similar to Lucifer's barrier is ?
Wait. What did Lane say to Hyuga and Valt after the two won their match?
1. Eh, I had high hopes for this episode. I did not expect Hyuga to knock both of them out.
2. I just don't like how he wins, especially once more where he yelled out his "bey spirit" to win. I don't like that
3. The Double Attack move is such a copy of Shining Cross just saying...I don't like that as well xD
4. No Valt vs Lui that I theorized, oof. They will literally make Lui not lose to Valt.
5. I really miss those days when Burst had a variety of special moves. This season doesn't even bring that many moves sadly. I wonder why.
6. The animations were Above average which is nice to see but after that line format thing, the battle just killed the hype when Valt got out.
7. I'm glad to see more Hyuga vs Lean intensity. I wonder if that will happen.
8. Aiga vs Lean, this battle is about to be hyped so much. I do feel Lean is gonna win this but I really want another Aiga vs Valt. I have a feeling Hyuga is somehow gonna win again by clutch against Valt.
9. Possible outcomes of the final battle of the festival: Hyuga vs Lean, Valt vs Lean or Valt vs Aiga.
You people need to understand that Valt technically did beat Lui. The only reason Hyperion knocked them out, was because Valkyrie pushed him.
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: You people need to understand that Valt technically did beat Lui. The only reason Hyperion knocked them out, was because Valkyrie pushed him.

I don't really see tag teams as counting, once he beats Lui in a 1v1 then I'll count it as a win
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:37 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: You people need to understand that Valt technically did beat Lui. The only reason Hyperion knocked them out, was because Valkyrie pushed him.

I don't really see tag teams as counting, once he beats Lui in a 1v1 then I'll count it as a win
He has proven to be better than Lui countless times.