Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020)

(Aug. 21, 2020  1:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So did they just kill each other off?

You should probably go see the episode for yourself and see.
Episode Review (Click to View)
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So did they just kill each other off?

You should probably go see the episode for yourself and see.

I watched the Zankye review
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You should probably go see the episode for yourself and see.

Where should I watch it? (I don’t have a VPN so I can’t go to the official YouTube page).

DranzerX13 provided a link to it earlier in the thread.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P2BqhJr...tTg48/view
That should work. Smile
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You should probably go see the episode for yourself and see.

Where should I watch it? (I don’t have a VPN so I can’t go to the official YouTube page).

Dranzer posts the episodes on Google drive. You can find it on page 5 of this thread.
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:49 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Where should I watch it? (I don’t have a VPN so I can’t go to the official YouTube page).

DranzerX13 provided a link to it earlier in the thread.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P2BqhJr...tTg48/view
That should work. Smile

(Aug. 21, 2020  1:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Where should I watch it? (I don’t have a VPN so I can’t go to the official YouTube page).

Dranzer posts the episodes on Google drive. You can find it on page 5 of this thread.

Thanks
(Aug. 21, 2020  4:57 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: vALt iS gOiNg tO WiN

(Aug. 21, 2020  5:03 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  4:57 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: vALt iS gOiNg tO WiN

Honestly, he’s my favourite character but I’m not gonna be biased here. As a matter of fact, I’m happy he didn’t win because that would be lame and predictable. Since Valt wasn’t made overpowered there were no powerhouse bladers meaning that the battle wasn’t one sided so as a result, the battle was  very intense and fun to watch. I kinda want sparking to continue like this tbh. Gives nice season one vibes.
Ah heck no that’s some carp, that’s some carp if I s ever seen it, good episode but the ending with hyuga like huh
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:03 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
Honestly, he’s my favourite character but I’m not gonna be biased here. As a matter of fact, I’m happy he didn’t win because that would be lame and predictable. Since Valt wasn’t made overpowered there were no powerhouse bladers meaning that the battle wasn’t one sided so as a result, the battle was  very intense and fun to watch. I kinda want sparking to continue like this tbh. Gives nice season one vibes.

I just hope they don't drag out Lane being powerful as well. Like, I know Lane is crazy strong and can beat everyone. But I want him to lose at least once. Hopefully next episode.
(Aug. 21, 2020  7:39 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly, he’s my favourite character but I’m not gonna be biased here. As a matter of fact, I’m happy he didn’t win because that would be lame and predictable. Since Valt wasn’t made overpowered there were no powerhouse bladers meaning that the battle wasn’t one sided so as a result, the battle was  very intense and fun to watch. I kinda want sparking to continue like this tbh. Gives nice season one vibes.

I just hope they don't drag out Lane being powerful as well. Like, I know Lane is crazy strong and can beat everyone. But I want him to lose at least once. Hopefully next episode.
He is fighting Hikaru who is a main character so it’s a possibility.
I really could have seen Free winning this one
(Aug. 28, 2020  6:20 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: I hate this episode. Hyuga won? Are you serious? A little 11-years old boy who previously lost to everyone defeated 4 bladers from S-tier? Ridiculous. Still, I respect the opinion of people who like this episode.
It was mostly Achilles vs Valkyrie, Fafnir vs Ragnaruk, and Hyperion hiding in the crater like a coward.
(Aug. 28, 2020  6:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  6:20 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: I hate this episode. Hyuga won? Are you serious? A little 11-years old boy who previously lost to everyone defeated 4 bladers from S-tier? Ridiculous. Still, I respect the opinion of people who like this episode.
It was mostly Achilles vs Valkyrie, Fafnir vs Ragnaruk, and Hyperion hiding in the crater like a coward.

That’s called ultra mega big brain tactics. If he fought he would have bursted, Hyuga has a 200 iq