Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020)

If you look at the preview closely, one can notice hyuga going a bit crazy and the next shot is lean looking shocked. I have a feeling that hyuga will win this battle Royale using the so called dark resonance
I hope not. I'm sick of foolishness like that.
(Aug. 17, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Rantaro has no chances of winning this. Free, probably too. Hyuga, I dont think so. If you ask me, its between Valt and Aiga.

I feel like the battle will end with Aiga knocking out Valt with his Buster move or Valt has a mini showdown against Aiga and wins.
(Aug. 15, 2020  9:51 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: I guess "being World Champion" and being "#1 World Blader" are different things.

True. It's possible to be the best NFL quarterback and not be the Superbowl champion.
(Aug. 17, 2020  5:30 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: If you look at the preview closely, one can notice hyuga going a bit crazy and the next shot is lean looking shocked. I have a feeling that hyuga will win this battle Royale using the so called dark resonance

Or maybe he’s just going all out. Who knows maybe Hyuga gets a new move. Or he’s just powering before Aiger does the same

Moves I feel will be used besides Sparking Launch:

Glide Tornado (Rantaro)
Nothing Break (Free)
Rush Launch (Valt)
Infinite Launch (Aiger)
Mirage Claw (Free)
Brave Sword (Valt)
Infinite Breaker (Aiger)
Infinite Upper (Aiger)
Infinite Dive (Aiger)
Super Strike (Hyuga)
Super ??? (Hyuga)

Aiger will use Infinite Upper before the battle Royale
(Aug. 15, 2020  9:51 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: I guess "being World Champion" and being "#1 World Blader" are different things.

Also keep in mind that Aiger is ranked 3rd.

(Aug. 18, 2020  10:18 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:

True. It's possible to be the best NFL quarterback and not be the Superbowl champion.

In Burst the two terms have always been interchangable. When you take a look at Valt's bio for turbo, they mention both the terms in connection with each other. If a person is the champion then they are by very nature the number 1 blader in the world and vice versa. Also the bios for Aiger and Valt for sparking state Valt as being the strongest of the legendary bladers and Aiger's bio doesn't mention anything about him being champ. Also when looking at the manga, they've ranked all the legends. Valt is ranked #1 which connects with what his bio for the sparking anime says and Aiger is ranked 3rd.
6 hours left, who will be the winner? Aiger Akabane, or Valt Aoi? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:51 AM)g2_ Wrote: 6 hours left, who will be the winner? Aiger Akabane, or Valt Aoi? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon BallI
Im just trying to see Valt say FLASH SHOOT!!!! or JET SHOOT!!!!!
(Aug. 21, 2020  2:18 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  1:51 AM)g2_ Wrote: 6 hours left, who will be the winner? Aiger Akabane, or Valt Aoi? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon BallI
Im just trying to see Valt say FLASH SHOOT!!!! or JET SHOOT!!!!!
It should be possible since the returning bladers can still use older moves but if you are expecting a new “brave flash shoot” or something I wouldn’t count on it since brave sword is likely Valt’s only new move.
(Aug. 21, 2020  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  2:18 AM)rainy days Wrote: Im just trying to see Valt say FLASH SHOOT!!!! or JET SHOOT!!!!!
It should be possible since the returning bladers can still use older moves but if you are expecting a new “brave flash shoot” or something I wouldn’t count on it since brave sword is likely Valt’s only new move.
True, I think i the only one who misses on runaway shoot or high jump shoot
(Aug. 21, 2020  3:01 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It should be possible since the returning bladers can still use older moves but if you are expecting a new “brave flash shoot” or something I wouldn’t count on it since brave sword is likely Valt’s only new move.
True, I think i the only one who misses on runaway shoot or high jump shoot

Nah, they were nice concepts until they got chucked in the trash. It would've been cool to see it return when Valt tried to activate the Cho-Z awakening.
Well, a couple hours from now, our questions will be answered.
I saw the preview again, and if you looked closely, Lane was shocked, but not in the arena. if you look at the background, it was more like the hallway or training area. So what could Lane be shocked at? Because it wasn't at Hyuga's match.
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:42 AM)rainy days Wrote: I saw the preview again, and if you looked closely, Lane was shocked, but not in the arena. if you look at the background, it was more like the hallway or training area. So what could Lane be shocked at? Because it wasn't at Hyuga's match.
Maybe he can feel Hyuga’s resonance. It’s seems like Lane, Hyuga and Hikaru have some natural special three way connection which is reinforced by the fact that they are all rookies who own sun god beys. Also, when Lui and Hyuga were having their rematch, the auras of Lane and Lucifer reacted to the battle growing more intense and Lucifer also reacted to Hyperion when Hyuga challenged Lane during the storm. Despite what I said, we haven’t seen Helios react in a special way with either one so it could also possibly just be a Lane/Hyuga connection.
(Aug. 21, 2020  6:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2020  5:42 AM)rainy days Wrote: I saw the preview again, and if you looked closely, Lane was shocked, but not in the arena. if you look at the background, it was more like the hallway or training area. So what could Lane be shocked at? Because it wasn't at Hyuga's match.
Maybe he can feel Hyuga’s resonance. It’s seems like Lane, Hyuga and Hikaru have some natural special three way connection which is reinforced by the fact that they are all rookies who own sun god beys. Also, when Lui and Hyuga were having their rematch, the auras of Lane and Lucifer reacted to the battle growing more intense and Lucifer also reacted to Hyperion when Hyuga challenged Lane during the storm. Despite what I said, we haven’t seen Helios react in a special way with either one so it could also possibly just be a Lane/Hyuga connection.

If he could feel his Resonance, then I wouldn't think he would be shocked like that. Lane has been acting hostile toward Hyuga since the One Island. When Hyuga offered his launcher so he could rematch Lui, he refused. So if that was Hyuga's resonance, I think Lane would like grin or smile, since he senses potential in Hyuga.
Guys, I know some of you might find this as a biased opinion (Probably because of my profile picture and signature), but I think we also gotta talk Infinite Achilles itself since the episode is dedicated to Aiga and his sparking bey. I know you guys are talking about Valt winning overall and Hyuga/Lean connection stuff for the reason that they will also appear in the episode, but let's not forget to talk about Achilles as well. For me, it will be interesting to see the 2 Achilles swords from the side and how the blue Infinite "union-like" gimmick will fit into the lnfinite ring itself, how it's put in like that..

It would be really sad to see if Aiga wouldn't put in the union like gimmick in this episode, but hopefully he will..and if not, maybe in episode 23 if ever.
(Aug. 21, 2020  6:35 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Guys, I know some of you might find this as a biased opinion (Probably because of my profile picture and signature), but I think we also gotta talk Infinite Achilles itself since the episode is dedicated to Aiga and his sparking bey. I know you guys are talking about Valt winning overall and Hyuga/Lean connection stuff for the reason that they will also appear in the episode, but let's not forget to talk about Achilles as well. For me, it will be interesting to see the 2 Achilles swords from the side and how the blue Infinite "union-like" gimmick will fit into the lnfinite ring itself, how it's put in like that..

It would be really sad to see if Aiga wouldn't put in the union like gimmick in this episode, but hopefully he will..and if not, maybe in episode 23 if ever.
Well the “infinite swords” fit under the red part of the rings and then they click in.
I feel like that Aiga will win. I mmmean, it's almost always like that-new character comes, he wins a lot of battles and then becomes normal. They need to highlight the new products. That counts for Lean and Aiga now, and it was the same with Delta and Arthur last season.
(Aug. 21, 2020  7:50 AM)AkaneDelta Wrote: I feel like that Aiga will win. I mmmean, it's almost always like that-new character comes, he wins a lot of battles and then becomes normal. They need to highlight the new products. That counts for Lean and Aiga now, and it was the same with Delta and Arthur last season.

We'll see shortly.
I already was expecting the Infinite Sword gimmick. But not the Infinite Shield xD