Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #20 (August 7, 2020)

20) Flare of Tyranny: Lean!!
暴虐の炎(フレア) レーン!!
Bōgyaku no Furea Rēn!!
August 7, 2020

Source: https://i.imgur.com/c3XpMs0.jpg
Im guessing they're moving Hikaru and Hyuga vs Lane to this episode.
(Especulation) Lean will become truly evil in this episode, and will destroy a bey, maybe Helios and Hyperion but it's early, so, i think Spriggan will break, during a battle Shu vs Lean with Shu trying to stop Lean's ressonance
(Jul. 11, 2020  8:38 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: (Especulation) Lean will become truly evil in this episode,  and will destroy a bey, maybe Helios and Hyperion but it's early, so, i think Spriggan will break, during a battle Shu vs Lean with Shu trying to stop Lean's  ressonance

spriggan getting broken doesn't make sense for 2 reason 1.
 new spriggan hasn't been reveal at all  2.  they won't break spriggan this early cause it will be a new bey . so that's not happening in this episode
(Jul. 11, 2020  10:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2020  8:38 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: (Especulation) Lean will become truly evil in this episode,  and will destroy a bey, maybe Helios and Hyperion but it's early, so, i think Spriggan will break, during a battle Shu vs Lean with Shu trying to stop Lean's  ressonance

spriggan getting broken doesn't make sense for 2 reason 1.
 new spriggan hasn't been reveal at all  2.  they won't break spriggan this early cause it will be a new bey . so that's not happening in this episode
Yeah you're right!
Honestly, by all this hype for lane, something tells me he’s not the endgame boss. There’s somebody else.. I sense it
(Jul. 12, 2020  3:51 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Honestly, by all this hype for lane, something tells me he’s not the endgame boss. There’s somebody else.. I sense it

I could see Lane becoming a respectable strong opponent for some final tournament or whatever, but like you I still feel we'll get another villain. Maybe something just feels off about the fact that Lucifer is being used by a not evil guy (not saying that's bad though) but I feel we'll get another villain. Possibly after the legends festival.
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:07 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  3:51 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Honestly, by all this hype for lane, something tells me he’s not the endgame boss. There’s somebody else.. I sense it

I could see Lane becoming a respectable strong opponent for some final tournament or whatever, but like you I still feel we'll get another villain. Maybe something just feels off about the fact that Lucifer is being used by a not evil guy (not saying that's bad though) but I feel we'll get another villain. Possibly after the legends festival.
Lane is clearly having some rage problems and Shu is clearly noticing this as well (if you watch episode 16 at the end where Shu’s launcher breaks he looks at Lane and his expression immediately tightens). Also, in the ep 17 trailer Lane has some type of dark aura and Shu is shocked.
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:07 PM)snoc Wrote: I could see Lane becoming a respectable strong opponent for some final tournament or whatever, but like you I still feel we'll get another villain. Maybe something just feels off about the fact that Lucifer is being used by a not evil guy (not saying that's bad though) but I feel we'll get another villain. Possibly after the legends festival.
Lane is clearly having some rage problems and Shu is clearly noticing this as well (if you watch episode 16 at the end where Shu’s launcher breaks he looks at Lane and his expression immediately tightens). Also, in the ep 17 trailer Lane has some type of dark aura and Shu is shocked.

Well thats his flare. Pretty much each match he wins he gets stronger as a whole, and I guess he's training intensely wanting to beat others, his flare...well, flares up.
Title changed to

20) Flare of Tyranny: Lean!!
暴虐の炎(フレア) レーン!!
Bōgyaku no Furea Rēn!!
August 7, 2020
Plot twist: Aiga saves Ranjiro from Lane with Sparking Achilles.
(Jul. 31, 2020  4:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Plot twist: Aiga saves Ranjiro from Lane with Sparking Achilles.

Nice idea, but its still to soon to introduce Aiga I think.
(Jul. 31, 2020  4:03 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: The preveiw hmm I Think that blast In the Back of lane Was a Powerful Blader protectimg ranjiro from breaking I think shu or Aiger

i said that already g2_
Im thinking it will be the people in Ranjiro's beyclub or the brothers that will come in, probably right after Ranjiro loses. Then they will go straight to a match with Lane for revenge.
Prediction
Probably aiga come because ragnarok break
Wait so that means Aiga is returning with Union Achilles? Shame. But he's gonna invent a new Achilles later on.
(Aug. 03, 2020  4:50 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Wait so that means Aiga is returning with Union Achilles? Shame. But he's gonna invent a new Achilles later on.
No it just a prediction
Aiga is back? Damn so Ragnaruk might survive.
A few hours to go. I'm really looking forward to this episode.
speculation:i think shu tells aiger to stop lane and he went there with shu then saw what lane was about to do and stops him lane wins with a normal burst