Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #20 (August 7, 2020)

(Aug. 07, 2020  11:10 PM)I kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  5:04 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: raganruk broke no!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I want Hyperion in that tournament and plus who wants to see the kid with grass hair? I know I don't
Hikaru is better than Hyuga. All Hyuga does is get lucky.
(Aug. 07, 2020  11:32 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  11:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Number 3: Strike Valkyrie tip. Spriggan knocks Valkyrie on the wall and goes in for the final attack and destroys the tip. Being his best friend adds more pain.
Number 2: Nightmare Longinus. Spriggan knocks Longinus up and uses Requiem Slash for the killer move and destroys the heaviest layer in the God system. Spriggan has a lot of power.
Number 1: Glide Ragnaruk: Lucifer pushes Ragnaruk to the wall and uses Variant Press and obliterates the layer.

Who knows its not even halfway through the Sparking series and i'm pretty sure Lane will do much worse later on the series.
“We’re processing this video. Check back later or download the video now.”
It is quite difficult to access an episode of the series, even though I’m not supposed to with the current constraints, but an iPad user like me would like to get a good view of the video in its quality. Previous episodes I had success in simply opening the file and watching, but this episode is especially difficult to open.
(Aug. 14, 2020  10:49 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: “We’re processing this video. Check back later or download the video now.”
It is quite difficult to access an episode of the series, even though I’m not supposed to with the current constraints, but an iPad user like me would like to get a good view of the video in its quality. Previous episodes I had success in simply opening the file and watching, but this episode is especially difficult to open.

Just download it. It will open.
The difficulty in downloading the video is actually much harder than you think.
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:41 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: The difficulty in downloading the video is actually much harder than you think.

I know that pain it happened to me

1.Make Sure you have a Google Accaount

3.Copy the Link

4.Paste it in Browser

5.Watch

6.Enjoy and tell your opionoins back here
I’m able to watch the latest episode, episode 21, judging by the fact that the video popped up with an image and a play button encased in a circle in the centre, but I decided not to, so that I could at least watch 20 first.
Episode 20 has a different problem. The video would open with the text in my previous comment, leaving me to only download the video or open it in a third party app. Looks like a problem on my end due to my inability to successfully download or open the video.
Opening the downloaded video directly via google drive using the account I had would follow with the following approximated text, non-existent, and opening via the third party app would respond the same way.
Guess it really is difficult having to face an unprocessed video while you’re on iPad Pro.
This ranks number 1 for most brutal break for me. What did Ranjiro get himself in to?!
Can someone make an OST for the Lean theme.