Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Dec. 22, 2019  3:50 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2019  3:05 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I want them to do something new with the Bladers,
Out of 4 seasons, we still haven’t had a
black/African American blader, or a female blader...
(Excluding Zach’s sister in GT) and I’m not talking about
A side piece character with no purpose that has some lame GT RBV Franken-Bey, but a character with meaning, and purpose, with an actual original beyblade, with original parts, and a original avatar...
I think it would be great if they expanded to include more ethnicity and variety in the show...

I also want a skunk-related Beyblade.... throughout the existence of beyblade, we had foxes, birds, goats
Turtles, horses, apes, canines, and even a shark (eF) and
A whale (grand cetus)... but no skunks...  Unhappy  too bad...

This is a good idea I would love to see diversity in bladers like MFB had

I think they’re gonna stay with the mythical beys the only real animal beh weve gotten so far in burst was leopard which was also owned by Laban Vanot who a African American Blader still no main female bladers tho
(Dec. 22, 2019  4:57 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2019  3:50 PM)KnightPro Wrote: This is a good idea I would love to see diversity in bladers like MFB had

I think they’re gonna stay with the mythical beys the only real animal beh weve gotten so far in burst was leopard which was also owned by Laban Vanot who a African American Blader still no main female bladers tho

Is he from America? If he's not from America he isn't African American.
(Dec. 22, 2019  3:05 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I want them to do something new with the Bladers,
A side piece character with no purpose that has some lame GT RBV Franken-Bey, but a character with meaning, and purpose, with an actual original beyblade, with original parts, and a original avatar...
I think it would be great if they expanded to include more ethnicity and variety in the show...

I also want a skunk-related Beyblade.... throughout the existence of beyblade, we had foxes, birds, goats

Zach has not sister, only an brother.
(Dec. 22, 2019  7:20 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2019  4:57 PM)Requim Wrote: I think they’re gonna stay with the mythical beys the only real animal beh weve gotten so far in burst was leopard which was also owned by Laban Vanot who a African American Blader still no main female bladers tho

Is he from America? If he's not from America he isn't African American.
The point is that Burst needs more diversity as metal fight. Laban is from Africa so clearly we got some diversity here.

Zac doesnt have sister in gt Ichika is fumiya's sister, Zac got a brother though count night from cho z.
(Dec. 22, 2019  9:06 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Zac doesnt have sister in gt Ichika is fumiya's sister, Zac got a brother though count night from cho z.

Oh yeah! Sorry, my bad.....
So since all those people in the poster are coming back this kind of makes me excited because we can see Sisco in the poster aswell, A new satan will be awesome
(Dec. 22, 2019  10:21 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So since all those people in the poster are coming back this kind of makes me excited because we can see Sisco in the poster aswell, A new satan will be awesome

Probably only one character on this poster will be back...
(Dec. 22, 2019  11:31 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2019  10:21 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So since all those people in the poster are coming back this kind of makes me excited because we can see Sisco in the poster aswell, A new satan will be awesome

Probably only one character on this poster will be back...

I Don't think you saw the reply Drazner put butt ok if u say so

I agree with everything in there except the skunk thing. They haven't put skunks in for a reason. They stink.
.... I don’t see whatever reason you talkin bout....

Nuffin wrong with that...
I mean, predators don’t mess with them cuz the know better
There won't be any female bladers in Burst. Not because of the anime or the manga, but because of the culture of Japan itself.

I'm still hoping we see at least one decent blader, but it probably won't happen.
(Dec. 23, 2019  3:17 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: There won't be any female bladers in Burst. Not because of the anime or the manga, but because of the culture of Japan itself.

I'm still hoping we see at least one decent blader, but it probably won't happen.

What about Kristina or Sasha or Nika? They are female and they have beyblades.
(Dec. 23, 2019  3:24 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2019  3:17 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: There won't be any female bladers in Burst. Not because of the anime or the manga, but because of the culture of Japan itself.

They didn't get original Beys and I don't think Kris was ever revealed to own a Bey.

None of them have unique beys, and still wouldn't be able to challenge any of the main bladers.

he means actual main protagonist female bladers not side-background bladers
Also, concerning the beyblades, in order for them to add more gimmicks to the layers, they gon hafta get rid of the GT
System, which I doubt they were gonna keep anyways...
(Dec. 23, 2019  3:41 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Also, concerning the beyblades, in order for them to add more gimmicks to the layers, they gon hafta get rid of the GT

I think the layers for next season are going to be similar to the Zero G system.
(Dec. 23, 2019  7:56 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2019  3:41 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Also, concerning the beyblades, in order for them to add more gimmicks to the layers, they gon hafta get rid of the GT

I think the layers for next season are going to be similar to the Zero G system.

Idk if I should be excited or scared...
Cuz even though I liked Zero-G (cuz ima suckeh for any beyblade season) it wasn’t all that good....

Not only did they remove layer gimmicks in Zero-G,
(Which was one of the things why I haven’t bought any MFB, cuz I assumed that cuz the lack of gimmicks, it wouldn’t be as fun as burst,)
But we also had to deal with that annoying stadium
I DO wonder what things lead up to TT, corocoro and whoever is associated with producing beyblades as both a product and anime.

what happened between metal fight and burst that made them decide to not have significant female bladers with their own unique beys... considering the significant bladers we had in the past like Mariah and Emily Watson.

here is hoping that the new series in 2020 has at least ONE significant female blader with a unique bey.
I wonder what the layer system will be like if there is a season 5 of beyblade
(Dec. 23, 2019  4:01 PM)FlameDan Wrote: I wonder what the layer system will be like if there is a season 5 of beyblade

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...20/.154332
There is going to be a season 5 of beyblade.
I know but I just dont know if the layer will be like gt.

Like I get the cultural norms with females despite Shonen anime having some clear outliers but if we look at Beyblade’s rivals: YuGiOh has at least two notable females a season, Digimon always has a girl Destined in the cast and active even if they’re evil, Bakugan dropped the 3-3 boy girl ratio after season 2 but reboot has Lia, and two female villains. Heck, Pokemon got 3 girls in the main cast with at worst a fair development with Sun/Moon and they’re implying the girl for 2019 will get involved soon. Like Beyblade Burst is the only one where the girls get literally no chance to be involved with the actual sport and the one who came the closest can’t even get her own unique bey.
(Dec. 27, 2019  2:36 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

Like I get the cultural norms with females despite Shonen anime having some clear outliers but if we look at Beyblade’s rivals: YuGiOh has at least two notable females a season, Digimon always has a girl Destined in the cast and active even if they’re evil, Bakugan dropped the 3-3 boy girl ratio after season 2 but reboot has Lia, and two female villains. Heck, Pokemon got 3 girls in the main cast with at worst a fair development with Sun/Moon and they’re implying the girl for 2019 will get involved soon. Like Beyblade Burst is the only one where the girls get literally no chance to be involved with the actual sport and the one who came the closest can’t even get her own unique bey.

They probably forgot how to design girls, or something
In all seriousness, there's no reason to not include girls in the series. One of the Hasbro commercials for the Cross Collision Stadium has a battle between a boy and a girl (the girl lost, but that's besides the point) so Hasbro is at least trying to advertise Beyblades as toys for either gender, but they can't change the anime unless there's a character that looks like either gender.