Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

Beyblade Burst is actually too on Disney XD Canada. 1 episode today at 6:30 PM.
Teletoon finally created a page title for Beyblade Burst, but it is not open yet: http://www.teletoon.com/en/tv/beyblade-burst
Yo unless it is DisneyXD's Canadian version, but in my television schedule it says that Beyblade Burst will be broadcast tomorrow, Sunday October 30th, at 9:30 AM and 4:30 PM.

Again, very poor advance notification and advertising...
I would assume by BeybladeFanOff's post above yours that it's the Canadian version. It also wouldn't make sense if the US announcement states December and it starts in October.
That is a relief at least, but weird that the schedule does not specify which version of the channel it is...
By the way, the start of the broadcast on Disney XD in the United States is Monday, December 19th at 9:00 AM. One new episode will be shown every day except on Sundays, until December 31st; after that, there will be repeats.
You could search "Beyblade Burst" "December 19th" on Google to find it, but essentially it is from Sunrights' own website...
(Nov. 15, 2016  3:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, the start of the broadcast on Disney XD in the United States is Monday, December 19th at 9:00 AM. One new episode will be shown every day except on Sundays, until December 31st; after that, there will be repeats.
I hate to be a critic here and I don't remember what they did for Metal Fight, but that really seems like the worst way to introduce a new show with a limited NA following. Why can't they just premiere new episodes on Saturdays and Sundays to give it more time to gain traction? I feel like the hype will just die down faster if they do it this way.
Not only that but launching the cartoon just before Christmas, and not launching the toys till 2017, seems less than ideal.
(Nov. 15, 2016  5:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not only that but launching the cartoon just before Christmas, and not launching the toys till 2017, seems less than ideal.

Agreed. Ideally I would have liked to see the show begin airing this month & the toyline released by early December in time for the holidays. The 9:00am weekday time slot doesn't make sense either. I'm a little disappointed.
9 AM weekdays makes complete sense over Christmas holidays!
Do not forget that they will run on Saturdays too, just not Sundays.
Episode 9, Wyvron in the Way and episode 10, The Flash Launch: It's Crazy Fast! to air on November 26 and 27 on Teletoon!
(Nov. 15, 2016  6:46 PM)NikoLopez Wrote: Episode 9, Wyvron in the Way and episode 10, The Flash Launch: It's Crazy Fast! to air on November 26 and 27 on Teletoon!

Thank you NikoLopez. Smile
I guess Disney XD is gonna be the real deal now. Pokémon is shifting its franchise to Disney XD, too.
(Nov. 15, 2016  6:46 PM)NikoLopez Wrote: Episode 9, Wyvron in the Way and episode 10, The Flash Launch: It's Crazy Fast! to air on November 26 and 27 on Teletoon!

We already had an episode called "The Flash Launch: It's Crazy Fast!". Are you sure its not a repeat episode?
(Nov. 17, 2016  10:32 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

We already had an episode called "The Flash Launch: It's Crazy Fast!". Are you sure its not a repeat episode?

You know what? You're right! It's been so long since we had new episodes, I wanted to believe there was more. XP

So we have only one new episode airing November 26.
Beyblade Burst marathon on Teletoon at 1:30-3:30 PM.
Beyblade Burst episode 9 : "Wyvron in the way" today ! Anyone can upload this episode ?
(Nov. 27, 2016  11:40 PM)NikoLopez Wrote: 009 - Wyvron in the Way!

Thank you