Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

Great episode, but this time we have only one the eyecatch... It's weird.
Oh, so they are really broadcasting the old seasons too? But meh, that dub...
Huzzah...? I mean I guess it's cool they're re-airing the old episodes and I do enjoy the dub, although it does seem weird to have two Beyblade series at once with one series without a toyline on shelves anymore. This isn't really a problem if people know the OG series, which I think most should by now but it would be confusing for newcomers that's for sure. The dub is funny but even I'll admit it doesn't age very well.

Hey! Imagine the Burst dub VAs redubbed the old series.
The problem is that those who know about Bakuten Shoot Beyblade have almost no reason to be subscribed to Disney XD, unless they are already parents hah.

Actually I do not know if it requires a subscription, but still, I doubt those old fans would be casually watching Disney XD already.
Well... unless people want to see the series once again. I've pretty much binged 2000 and G-Revolution countless amount of times already (The dub of course). Although finding the dubs for those are incredibly easy at this point.
Beyblade Burst will be coming on the channel 9Go 5th December at 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
(Dec. 02, 2016  2:35 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Beyblade Burst will be coming on the channel 9Go 5th December at 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM.

OMG ITS COMING TO AUSTRALIA HYPE HYPE HYPE
Can anyone tell me where I can watch all dub episodes?
(Dec. 02, 2016  8:18 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Can anyone tell me where I can watch all dub episodes?

I watch them on Kissanime mobile
(Dec. 02, 2016  10:32 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Not virus on Kissanime mobile ?

I don't get any viruses on it
If you use an adblocker Kissanime is completely safe. I use it regularly and never had any problems with it.
You want saying an adblocker of your mobile ?
(Dec. 03, 2016  2:49 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: You want saying an adblocker of your mobile ?

I don't use adblocker on mobile I have a shortcut that takes me to there streaming area that has no ads

heres the link for mobile: kissanime.to/M
If you're not in the US, I've uploaded the promo here. Word of caution to anyone thinking about putting it on Youtube: there's a good chance you'll wind up with a copyright strike.
(Nov. 28, 2016  4:15 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: CyW8svVWgAAKNAx?format=jpg&name=large]

Based off of the watermark on the lower right, I'm guessing this is in India? I don't believe the US channel has started airing any of the older shows yet.
India has indeed started airing Beyblade on DisneyXD, based on what I have read online. However, I do remember seeing something about the first series being broadcast on DisneyXD somewhere else... Perhaps just in Canada though?
(Dec. 14, 2016  9:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: India has indeed started airing Beyblade on DisneyXD, based on what I have read online. However, I do remember seeing something about the first series being broadcast on DisneyXD somewhere else... Perhaps just in Canada though?

Disney acquired the US broadcast/streaming rights to the entire franchise, but they've only got Burst on the schedule right now. I don't think XD Canada is running the original either.
Not work in France... Where I can watch this ?
I see the video and I think that the sound in this trailer is a new OST of the serie.
The official channel has uploaded Burst's opening theme:
When using kiss-anime, only kissanime.to (now redirected to .ru) it's been down for a while. Others kiss anime sites like .io are fake with viruses and will not load your anime at all. 9anime.to will give you your streaming anime fix if kiss anime is down. The real kiss anime site will be back up in a few days.