Beyblade Burst Rise Anime & Release Discussion

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Summary

Legendary Blader Valt Aoi has been training the next generation of elite Bladers at Spain’s BC Sol. One day, rookie Bladers Dante Koryu and Delta Zakuro witness Valt unleashing his newly-evolved Gamma Bey, Sword Valtryek. To their surprise, Valtryek radiates a golden light as it rockets around the stadium. Inspired by the limitless possibilities of this “Hyper-Flux” state, both Dante and Delta seek the same bond with their Beys.

Dante and his partner, Ace Dragon, set off for Japan, the birthplace of Beyblade. But the path to glory won’t be easy; plenty of tough competitors and Gamma Beys stand in their way, among them some of the best to ever let it rip. Dante soon realizes he’ll have to do whatever it takes to deepen his bond with Dragon.
Do Dante and Dragon have what it takes to overcome these challenges? And will they ever achieve Hyper-Flux? Here begins the story of Dante and Dragon’s rise to the peak of the Blading world.

11min × 52episodes

Source: https://www.d-rights.com/work/en/beyblad..._rise.html
wow! that looks sick. me my girls and wife are on beyblade burst almost to the end. its still as great as it was in the late 90s-20s
Instead of doing what we all thought they would and merging every two episodes into one, they gave us the originals instead
Beyblade Burst Rise is actually a pretty cool name, the name changes from Drum to Dante is fine with me too.
Oh cool, it finally got announced. Rise is a cool name, thought they were gonna calling Rising…unless they make a sequel anime to the original Beyblade…which most likely won’t happen until its completed.

Dante from Drum…well you know they say, Dragons Never Cry lol. I’m glad they kept the last name (hoping Amane and Ichika keep there’s so all of Victories has their last names begin with K), but Drum kinda fits him too well. But Dante is cool, and it’ll make more Capcom jokes for me.

Zakuro from Akane…apparently Zakuro means an orange-sized fruit with a tough reddish outer skin and sweet red gelatinous flesh containing many seeds, with the tree native to western Asia…replace Asia with Eurasia, BC Sol is in Spain, yeah it adds up. Though every dubbed anime on Disney XD who has a character named Akane always gets changed lol.

Hyper Flux, thought they were gonna keep Gold Turbo. Actually it kinda works.
Gamma from Gatchinko works surprisingly well.

Okay wait a minute, they change Slash to Whip all the time, but the one time its on a bey, they change the name to Sword instead of the bey well known for being a living sword. Fine, I love it, Sword sounds so much better, but I really don’t wanna hear whip from the dub ever again for a slash special move.

Alright, I’m excited, a lot of people are going to like Rise.
Beyblade Burst GT: Jelly-filled Donuts edition
This is great! This also means Hulk is in there too!
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is great! This also means Hulk is in there too!
Was that a Marvel vs Capcom reference?
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:16 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:03 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is great! This also means Hulk is in there too!
Was that a Marvel vs Capcom reference?
Marvel. Cause Gamma beys and Hulk was in a Gamma Ray. Get it?
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:16 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Was that a Marvel vs Capcom reference?
Marvel. Cause Gamma beys and Hulk was in a Gamma Ray. Get it?
Smart lol. And if they change Lodin's last name to something with H....we'll get Dante vs Hulk lol
~BEYBLADE BURST RISE~
CONFIRMED NAMES:
Dante Koryu➡️ Ace Dragon
Valt Aoi➡️ Sword Valtryek
Delta Zakuro➡️ Venom Diabolos ?

Gold Turbo➡️ Hyper-Flux
Gatinko Beyblades➡️ Gamma Beyblades
Dante is better than Drum IMO. Gamma sound well also considering “Bey Of Light” and Zakuro fits Akane ngl
Hyper-flux sounds so cringe though
Lodin: ha! I’ve reached Hyper-Flex mode!
(Jul. 31, 2019  4:36 AM)renidage Wrote: Anyone knows the release date ?

In Canada; probably October, for America; December.
~ BEYBLADE BURST RISE ~
CONFIRMED Release Dates:
In Canada➡️ 28th September 2019
In USA➡️ 22nd December 2019

?Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade_Burst_Rise
Dante... Ok not bad. Sword Valtryek.. Questionable but still sounds pretty cool. Hyper-Flux... Hasbro, we're gonna have to have a little chat. Also gamma beys sounds pretty cool to lol

We can only hope that they don't make one piece layers...
HYPER FFFLUXX STATE Grin
I actually always default to saying Hyperflux instead of Gold Turbo. Basically like how I usually say Let it Rip instead of Go Shoot because I've been saying Let it Rip too long to change my habits permanently ?
(Aug. 02, 2019  11:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I actually always default to saying Hyperflux instead of Gold Turbo. Basically like how I usually say Let it Rip instead of Go Shoot because I've been saying Let it Rip too long to change my habits permanently ?

I also say let it rip instead of "go shoot" it's like saying "go shooo (shoe)" which is so funny not gonna lie. Tbh I like Gold Turbo better because it clearly has to do with Gold, not this crazy gamma radiation science thing a mabob.
(Aug. 03, 2019  4:33 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  11:01 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I actually always default to saying Hyperflux instead of Gold Turbo. Basically like how I usually say Let it Rip instead of Go Shoot because I've been saying Let it Rip too long to change my habits permanently ?

I also say let it rip instead of "go shoot" it's like saying "go shooo (shoe)" which is so funny not gonna lie. Tbh I like Gold Turbo better because it clearly has to do with Gold, not this crazy gamma radiation science thing a mabob.
Actually, beyblades in the anime are dangerous and they have kinetic engery charged. To sum it all up so you don't get bored, GT beyblades  / gamma ray beyblade = nucular powers. Ez
Any word if this is going to air on Disney XD or just strictly the YouTube channel like in Japan?

(Aug. 02, 2019  9:26 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Dante... Ok not bad. Sword Valtryek.. Questionable but still sounds pretty cool. Hyper-Flux... Hasbro, we're gonna have to have a little chat. Also gamma beys sounds pretty cool to lol

We can only hope that they don't make one piece layers...

Does Hasbro have influence on what the names are on the English version or wouldn't that be the studio  d -Rights.   I would think Hasbro just follows what the studio uses.
I knew Zakuro is pomegranate thanks to Tokyo Mew Mew but never thought they'd change his name to that. Pretty smart change, I'd say.

Dante is cool too, but I can't help thinking someone behind the name choice is a DMC fan, haha.

Wish they didn't use "Rise" though because it really sounds close to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising. But then again maybe it fits because Gatchinko chips are called Gamma?

(Jul. 04, 2019  2:51 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Though every dubbed anime on Disney XD who has a character named Akane always gets changed lol.

I'm not too familiar with how Disney XD localize their dubs, is there a reason why specifically Akane often gets changed? :0
(Sep. 04, 2019  3:06 PM)Kogami Wrote: I knew Zakuro is pomegranate thanks to Tokyo Mew Mew but never thought they'd change his name to that. Pretty smart change, I'd say.

Dante is cool too, but I can't help thinking someone behind the name choice is a DMC fan, haha.

Wish they didn't use "Rise" though because it really sounds close to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Rising. But then again maybe it fits because Gatchinko chips are called Gamma?

(Jul. 04, 2019  2:51 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Though every dubbed anime on Disney XD who has a character named Akane always gets changed lol.

I'm not too familiar with how Disney XD localize their dubs, is there a reason why specifically Akane often gets changed? :0
Considering GT is the last season, part of me is wondering, the manga might not be done there yet, but is it possible to make like a 12 episode anime season of the material we have from Beyblade Rising?

Yeah we got Dante, if GT introduces a guy who's first name is V, its the one time I want a name change to be Vergil/Virgil lol.

There's no set reason, its just a really weird coincidence.
Now I can see Aiga swapping the Convert disc’s mode mid-battle by landing next to the wall and making the plastic turn.