late January 2020
(Aug. 02, 2019  8:55 PM)renidage Wrote: ~ BEYBLADE BURST RISE ~
CONFIRMED Release Dates:
In Canada➡️ 28th September 2019
In USA➡️ 22nd December 2019

?Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyblade_Burst_Rise

Sadly that did not happen
What happens when it randomly comes on the TV when we're reading the thread xD?
(Oct. 06, 2019  11:54 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: What happens when it randomly comes on the TV when we're reading the thread xD?

The dub just aired episode 40, so we got about 12 weeks left.
You guys know how Hasbro f -ed up the GT system?
No metal, no split layer customization, no rubber, weird drivers with not appropriate gimmicks, disks with no gimmicks?

I don't really care about Hasbro news if I'm being honest. They nerfed Turbo already enough now they are just nerfing it even more for Rise. For what reason exactly? To make their "hypersphere" ability work. All I can see and speculate is that this so-called "system" is just nothing but a Maximum Garuda ability expanded to a whole new level.

One might argue, "OMG how can you say trash about Hasbro?! Their thing rocks, unlike your argument booo!!" Okay, I know that, but let's get this thing straight. How many people actually bought Turbo beys? Not many because it didn't have metal, not proper gimmicks, unreleased beys/parts. Heck, they even removed rubber from beys!
Their slingshock ability was cool riding the rails, but let's be honest. It failed (period) This is kids' toys, and I understand that Hasbro is making their product "safe" for young kids by not adding metal all over the beys but will you please at least make the beys somewhat similar to their counterpart? Adding the proper parts to proper beys as well as promoting the custom beys, and the custom ability?

If I have to be honest, Burst/Evolution received THE MOST income for Hasbro, and the way they are marketing their products is just like those fake Beyblades back in the day, hell now I'm convinced to buy fakes over Hasbro's garbage that is more expensive and absolutely overrated. The whole point of Rise was to customize the way you want to, and removing that main ability from the whole series is just a big facepalm I'm not going to lie at all. Same with Turbo the main point of the series was *metal*. I'm surprised can't Hasbro just at least split the layer into 3 pieces is that too much to ask for?

So their customization ability isn't a thing, this leads to my first point that not every bey will have the proper parts that make it stand out others. (Ft. Dread Balkesh, Lord Spryzen, Venom/Erase Diabolos (the name will change), Knockout Odax)

We know that Fafnir isn't going to have rubber again. If they can't even have the customization ability to work how are they going to implement the burst blockers, and dual-spin ability eh? I can see Diabolos having a left and right spin direction bey but I'm concerned about Spriggan foremost. The reason why it stood out in the meta was its rubber, metal, burst blocker abilities implemented in the Lord layer base. I can see Spriggan getting a HUGE I mean A TREMENDOUS nerf from Hasbro, unlike TT.

Moving on to the anime, forget it I actually care more about the anime more than the products because I just gave up, I'm sorry Hasbro but I'm no longer going to buy any burst beyblade from you now on until burst ends. (Typically when I'll finally quit beyblade.)
(Oct. 13, 2019  4:04 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: You guys know how Hasbro f -ed up the GT system?
No metal, no split layer customization, no rubber, weird drivers with not appropriate gimmicks, disks with no gimmicks?

I don't really care about Hasbro news if I'm being honest. They nerfed Turbo already enough now they are just nerfing it even more for Rise. For what reason exactly? To make their "hypersphere" ability work. All I can see and speculate is that this so-called "system" is just nothing but a Maximum Garuda ability expanded to a whole new level.

One might argue, "OMG how can you say trash about Hasbro?! Their thing rocks, unlike your argument booo!!" Okay, I know that, but let's get this thing straight. How many people actually bought Turbo beys? Not many because it didn't have metal, not proper gimmicks, unreleased beys/parts. Heck, they even removed rubber from beys!  
Their slingshock ability was cool riding the rails, but let's be honest. It failed (period) This is kids' toys, and I understand that Hasbro is making their product "safe" for young kids by not adding metal all over the beys but will you please at least make the beys somewhat similar to their counterpart? Adding the proper parts to proper beys as well as promoting the custom beys, and the custom ability?

If I have to be honest, Burst/Evolution received THE MOST income for Hasbro, and the way they are marketing their products is just like those fake Beyblades back in the day, hell now I'm convinced to buy fakes over Hasbro's garbage that is more expensive and absolutely overrated. The whole point of Rise was to customize the way you want to, and removing that main ability from the whole series is just a big facepalm I'm not going to lie at all. Same with Turbo the main point of the series was *metal*. I'm surprised can't Hasbro just at least split the layer into 3 pieces is that too much to ask for?

So their customization ability isn't a thing, this leads to my first point that not every bey will have the proper parts that make it stand out others. (Ft. Dread Balkesh, Lord Spryzen, Venom/Erase Diabolos (the name will change), Knockout Odax)

We know that Fafnir isn't going to have rubber again. If they can't even have the customization ability to work how are they going to implement the burst blockers, and dual-spin ability eh? I can see Diabolos having a left and right spin direction bey but I'm concerned about Spriggan foremost. The reason why it stood out in the meta was its rubber, metal, burst blocker abilities implemented in the Lord layer base. I can see Spriggan getting a HUGE I mean A TREMENDOUS nerf from Hasbro, unlike TT.

Moving on to the anime, forget it I actually care more about the anime more than the products because I just gave up, I'm sorry Hasbro but I'm no longer going to buy any burst beyblade from you now on until burst ends. (Typically when I'll finally quit beyblade.)

I agree with you 100%
(Oct. 14, 2019  8:02 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Teletoon will be airing Beyblade Burst Rise.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...me/.152204

We know that already, it's not a surprise.
(Oct. 14, 2019  8:02 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Teletoon will be airing Beyblade Burst Rise.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20...me/.152204

Still no date Unhappy
Name in the english version (according to the Beyblade Wikia) :

- Armane Kasaba (Amane Kusaba)
- Joe Lazure (Joe Rurikawa)
- Pheng Hope (Pot Hope)
- Blindt DeVoy (Blind DeVoy).

I don't know what is the source, I know only than is on the Wikia.
(Oct. 31, 2019  8:57 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Name in the english version (according to the Beyblade Wikia) :

- Armane Kasaba (Amane Kusaba)
- Joe Lazure (Joe Rurikawa)
- Pheng Hope (Pot Hope)
-  Blindt DeVoy (Blind DeVoy).

I don't know what is the source, I know only than is on the Wikia.

Who put this carp? Atleast they should wait for source dude!
[Image: latest?cb=20191101232330]

New picture of Gwyn.

According to the Wikia, the international name of Arthur Percival will be Arthur Peregrine.
(Nov. 02, 2019  10:39 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20191101232330]

New picture of Gwyn.

According to the Wikia, the international name of Arthur Percival will be Arthur Peregrine.

Where is the source for Arthur's name change being that name in Rise? Along with the other names on the Wikia? Can't anyone just edit the wiki and put the names there?
(Nov. 02, 2019  10:58 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2019  10:39 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20191101232330]

New picture of Gwyn.

Where is the source for Arthur's name change being that name in Rise? Along with the other names on the Wikia? Can't anyone just edit the wiki and put the names there?

This is the question... Where they found this... :-/
I myself would love to know. If the names are accurate, then what production assistant working on the dub decided to violate their NDA?
Can confirm now thanks to SakuraZeus that the info is real, the only confirmed information we have now is the renders and the names for the characters are real. 

What isn't confirmed is the other names for the beys all we know is
Slash Valkyrie - Sword Valtryek
Ace Dragon/Rock Dragon/Wizard Fafnir -> Same name
Bushin Ashura -> Bushin Ashindra
So from Zankye's last video

Rise is coming on March 7th, 2019.
Fumiya, Gwyn, Joe keep their original first names, Fumiya's the only one with his last name.
Sword Valkyire (Valtyrek), Joker J5, Venom Diabolos D5, HS Glyph Dragon D5....I have no idea which one that is, Rock Dragon, Dusk Balkesh, Artemis A5, Orge 05 and a few others
Erase Diabolos->Erase Devolos
(Dec. 04, 2019  4:56 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So from Zankye's last video

Rise is coming on March 7th, 2019.
Fumiya, Gwyn, Joe keep their original first names, Fumiya's the only one with his last name.
Sword Valkyire (Valtyrek), Joker J5, Venom Diabolos D5, HS Glyph Dragon D5....I have no idea which one that is, Rock Dragon, Dusk Balkesh, Artemis A5, Orge 05 and a few others
Erase Diabolos->Erase Devolos

Glyph Dragon is Grand Dragon.
I like Devolos over Diabolos. It makes more sense as Diabolos is like this demon dragon kinda avatar.
For Some people i have good news!

Beyblade Burst Rise is airing on January 18 in New Zealand
Source: https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/beyblade-burst
(Dec. 21, 2019  6:51 PM)DPVideosNL Wrote: For Some people i have good news!

Beyblade Burst Rise is airing on January 18 in New Zealand
Source: https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/beyblade-burst
Let's go! !!!
Does anyone know the air date BEYBLADE burst rise in Australia
(Dec. 22, 2019  6:16 AM)Firepuncher Wrote: Does anyone know the air date BEYBLADE burst rise in Australia

No idea 9now is airing them right?
(Dec. 22, 2019  9:54 AM)DPVideosNL Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2019  6:16 AM)Firepuncher Wrote: Does anyone know the air date BEYBLADE burst rise in Australia

I think so

(Dec. 22, 2019  9:54 AM)DPVideosNL Wrote:

And go kids air it